Top up your account with at least €200 from Saturday 00:00 UTC to Sunday 23:59 to get a 50% bonus up to €250/6.5 mBTC + 100 Free Spins. The bonus is available to players from any countries except for Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Macedonia, Moldova, the Philippines, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, Sweden.
- Use the bonus code WEEKENDHR before placing a deposit.
- Get your bonus and your free spins on Legacy of Doom (50 spins instantly credited and 50 additional spins after 24 hours).
- Free spins must be activated within 1 day from the ‘Bonus’ section of your account.
- The bonus received + the free spins winnings must be wagered 40 times before it can be withdrawn.
- Winnings from Free Spins are limited to a max win of 100.00 EUR (150.00 AUD, 150.00 CAD, 12,500 JPY, 150.00 NZD, 1000.00 NOK, 1700 ZAR, 100.00 USD, 0.0029 BTC, 0.04 ETH, 1 LTC, 790 DOG, and 190 XRP).
- The bonus funds expire after 3 days if the wagering requirement is not met.
- The maximum bet amount when wagering is: 5 EUR (7.5 AUD, 7.5 CAD, 625 JPY, 7.5 NZD, 50 NOK, 5 USD, 85 ZAR, 0.0001145654 BTC, 0.0014 ETH, 0.036 LTC, 31.07 DOG, and 6.82 XRP). The max bet limit includes bets doubling after a game round has been completed and bonus rounds (purchased within the game).
Casino: Bitdreams Casino
Type: High Roller Bonus
Minimum Deposit: €200
Bonus code: WEEKENDHR
Wagering requirements: 40
Maximum Bonus Amount: €250
Restricted Countries: Albania, Angola, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Burkina Faso, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Congo, Cote d'Ivoire, Curaçao, Eritrea, Ethiopia, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Gibraltar, Greece, Guadeloupe, Haiti, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Jersey, Lebanon, Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Lithuania, Mali, Martinique, Mauritius, Mayotte, Netherlands, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Reunion, Rwanda, Saint Martin (French Part), Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Spain, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Uganda, United Kingdom, United States, Wallis and Futuna, Yemen, Zimbabwe