Restricted Countries: Malaysia, Netherlands, Russian Federation, United Kingdom
Software: Real Time Gaming
Currencies: US dollars (USD)
Min deposit: $5
Min withdrawal: $5
Available Languages: English
Email Address: [email protected]
Live Chat: yes
SlotsPlus Casino review
SlotsPlus is one of the gambling sites that target the US market but accepts players from other countries as well, including New Zealand. Just like other casinos that accept US gamblers, its major drawback is there’s no license. So, there’s no authority to protect players’ interests. The selection of games is small, and payment options are limited. However, players are offered some impressive bonus offers, such as 400% or 200% match deposit bonuses.
Unfortunately for players residing in the USA, casinos like SlotsPlus are the only option as licensed operators available to the rest of the world usually don’t accept them. When it comes to trust, you can never be confident that operators without a license ensure fair gambling. But this operator at least has two decades of experience behind its belt.
SlotsPlus Casino Games
Players can download software or choose the instant play option. All games are supplied by Real Time Gaming. There are slots, table and card games, video poker, and scratch cards. No live dealer content is available. Overall, the site offers around 100 titles. Practice mode is available so that NZ players won’t have to spend real money to explore the collection.
The Progressives category consists of table games and slots that are connected to progressive jackpots. There are more than 10 titles and they all offer different jackpot sizes, and some of them exceed 1 million dollars.
Real Time Gaming is a software provider that was one of the iGaming pioneers. It produces fun and high-quality games that are tested and certified by a testing laboratory. But it has ruined its reputation because it often delivers its software to unlicensed operators or to US casinos like SlotsPlus that enter this market illegally.
Games Without Registration
The entire catalog is available for free without signing up. Any visitor is allowed $1,000 credits per session for each title. Once kiwi players join SlotsPlus Casino, they still have access to practice mode whenever they want.
Bonuses and Promotions
To make up for some significant disadvantages, the operator offers generous rewards. But at the same time, wagering requirements are sometimes relatively high. So, you need to carefully consider every offer.
- 400% up to $500 Welcome Bonus can be claimed by new members. To qualify, kiwis must upload at least $25. Playthrough is 50x (deposit+bonus), but the amount of the bonus itself isn’t withdrawable and will be deducted. The max cash-out amount is $2,000. 400BONUS code should be used to claim the offer. Slots, Keno, and Scratchcards are allowed to be played.
- 200% up to $2,000. Another promo new gamblers are eligible for is the 200%. The same games can be played, and the promo code is SLOTS200. This time wager is 40x (deposit+bonus), the bonus amount will be deducted when cashing out.
- 150% up to $3,000 (bonus code 150BONUS). NZ players, who want to play all games when they have an active bonus, should pick this promo. 40x wager (deposit+bonus) is applied, but this time customers are allowed to play games that do not contribute to the playthrough. When Multi Hand Video Poker and Video Poker games are played, wagering requirements increase to 90x.
Bonuses for Existing New Zealand Players
Players that are loyal to the brand can collect a decent number of bonuses and claim weekly, monthly and seasonal promos. Below we discuss some of the standard offers to claim:
- 20% Weekly Cashback on the total amount deposited on Monday. The min and max winnings to withdraw are $150 and $1,000, correspondingly. The cashback money is wager-free and can be cashed out right away. The offer is valid for NZ players who have verified their credit cards.
- Monthly, Season, Birthday, and Anniversary promos are also available, but there are no details on these offers. These must be personalized bonuses that will vary depending on the level of the player’s activity. One thing that is mentioned is only active members qualify.
SlotsPlus Deposit & Withdrawal Methods
Only USD is accepted. There’s a very limited number of banking methods. Depositing is only possible through VISA and Mastercard prepaid and gift cards (min $25, max $500) and Bitcoin (min $5, max $50,000). After the first deposit, gamblers are required to verify their accounts.
Bank cards aren’t available for withdrawals. You can use Bitcoin or request Bank Transfers, Checks (sent to the physical address). Only SlotsPlus Casino players from the USA are allowed to request Bank Transfers. Withdrawals get processed within 5-7 business days but they are expected to arrive within 2 weeks. The min to cash out is $150 and the max is $2,000 per transaction and per week. This max limit is applied to Regular status kiwi players. The amount will grow up to $5,000 as members upgrade to higher statuses.
Deposits must be wagered at least 5 times before withdrawals are requested. Otherwise, the casino will charge a fee that depends on the selected banking method.