This developer offers a host of online casino games, but slots are its main product. BGaming had quite a success rather quickly turning from a young and unknown studio into quite a recognizable player on the market. Part of its success can be attributed to extensive marketing efforts as the company made its way into casino lobbies by launching a continuous flow of campaigns. The studio isn’t a household name in New Zealand but scores very high on some of the markets.
Having BGaming video slots can be a great option for NZ operators as the supplier offers a wide range of tools such as free spins, tournaments, jackpots, and challenges to boost player engagement. It’s also made it easy for casinos to launch promo campaigns and get exclusive branded pokies. And as the company claims to have over 700 casino partners across the globe, gambling sites seem to love this opportunity.
Perhaps one thing that makes the company stand out is its introduction of the Provably Fair gambling concept. It’s aimed to remove any concerns players might have about game fairness. Provably Fair system works by generating and hashing game outcomes before a game is played. Kiwi gamblers can play their part in generating outcomes by placing the Client seed. When the round is over, players get access to the outcomes that were hashed and compare them to the actual results.
According to BGaming, Provably Fair pokies are incredibly popular and the popularity of this solution is growing steadily. Not every title rolled out by the supplier features this algorithm. There are a few dozen of them, including popular slots, table, and card games.
The studio focuses on proven slot mechanics that deliver an excellent experience. By optimizing its development methods, it managed to ensure fast game load time. The signature Algorithm of Image Compression landed BGaming a nomination for the Industry Innovation of the Year in 2022.
NZ casinos get on average one or two new titles a month from this game builder, and every year the studio’s library of content grows significantly. BGaming uses many of the widely popular slot engines and elements, including Bonus Buy and Megaways. With a large selection of games translated into different languages and supporting 90+ currencies, the content is in demand all around the world.
Licenses and Certificates
Provably Fair algorithm isn’t the only thing ensuring that BGaming pokies are safe and fair. The studio has multiple credentials to prove it can be trusted. There are Malta, Greece, and Curacao licenses; RNG certificates issued by BMM Testlabs, and iTech Labs; as well as an ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certificate. This should put your mind at ease knowing that game fairness is taken care of by third-party professionals and is overseen by gambling authorities.
Slot RTP is generally quite high. An average figure varies between 95% and 97%, and there are a few titles that have even higher theoretical return. But when all types of games are considered, there are higher RTP values that can be found. Plinko, which is a pachinko-style game, offers 99% RTP and there are blackjack titles that offer 99% figures.
As mentioned, there’s a wide array of popular tools that the studio throws into the mix to deliver fun video slots. Just like many others do, BGaming has free spins in almost all slot machines which usually come with extra modifiers or boosters. Respins are also common and can award decent wins.
- Fixed jackpots are often present in the games. Typically, there are three or four of them from smaller to bigger ones that are around 1,000x. In the future, the studio plans to introduce progressive jackpots as well.
- Bonus buy is another popular feature. The game builder offers quite a variety of options to buy. From improving the chances of landing one of the features to buying free spins or respins. In Miss Cherry Fruits Jackpots Party, for instance, you can opt for the x2.5 chance of triggering respins which costs extra money every spin or pay a fixed price for the guaranteed activation of free spins.
- Megaways license is something dozens of developers have acquired. BGaming has also introduced the engine but isn’t crazy about it. There’s a small number of slot games featuring the engine. Switch to our Megaways collection above the list to find these slots.
Best BGaming Casino Slots
According to the official data, slots that feature the Provably Fair algorithm are the most popular. Here’s what BGaming mentions as its top 3 pokies:
- Aztec Magic Deluxe offers one of the highest RTPs in the BGaming slots collection. 96.96% is the average return, and the max win is x5,000. The gameplay is very simple. There are wilds that triple line payouts, free spins, and a gamble feature.
- Lucky Lady Clover offers an impressive 97.31% RTP, x10,000 max win, and medium-high volatility. The pack of features is similar to that of Aztec Magic Deluxe, but this time wilds double payouts and not triple.
- Avalon: The Lost Kingdom is a medium volatility game that offers a slightly bigger bag of features. Free spins with up to x7 multipliers are triggered randomly and before they begin players pick one of three symbols that will become wild. During this feature, more wilds can randomly land on the reels. Max win is x5,000, RTP is 95%
Where to Play BGaming Online Pokies?
With a wide network of NZ casino partners, this content creator made sure gamblers from around the world can easily access their games. Check out our BGaming casino rating or find some of the top operators below. To help you make an informed decision, we’ve reviewed all gambling sites in detail, highlighting some of the key characteristics.
Casinos provided on this site are mainly focused on attracting the international audience, including New Zealanders, and provide everything gamblers may need from multiple site versions in different languages to a large selection of internationally recognized payment methods and lots of currencies.
Pros and Cons
BGaming produces fun video slots that each feature widely popular bonus games and modifiers. The collection is extensive and versatile so that everyone will find titles to their liking. The studio actively promotes its products and regularly runs campaigns that benefit both casinos and players. Provably Fair concept adds extra value to its software.
But despite producing nice, entertaining games, this content developer fails to create something fresh and unique to make a statement. So far video slots lack the “WOW” factor that would earn BGaming a place among the higher-tier providers.