Restricted Countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Australia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Burundi, Central African Republic, Congo, Cote d'Ivoire, Curaçao, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guinea-Bissau, Guinea, Guyana, Holy See (Vatican City State), Hong Kong, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Korea, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Lithuania, Moldova, Netherlands, Pakistan, Philippines, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Saint Martin (French Part), Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovenia, Somalia, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Syrian Arab Republic, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe
Licences: Malta Gaming Authority
Software: Play'n GO, Pragmatic Play, Microgaming, All41 Studios, Foxium, Gameburger Studios, Just For The Win, Rabcat Gambling, Stormcraft Studios, Switch Studios, Triple Edge Studios, Evolution, Red Tiger Gaming, NetEnt, Relax Gaming, NoLimit City, Push Gaming, Yggdrasil Gaming, ELK Studios, Playtech, BF Games, Quickspin, Wazdan, Amatic Industries, Red Rake Gaming, Spinomenal, Amusnet Interactive (EGT), Tom Horn Gaming, Betsoft, Big Time Gaming, Gamomat, Hacksaw Gaming, NetGaming, Oryx Gaming, Golden Hero, Peter & Sons, Kalamba Games, 1x2Gaming, Iron Dog, Leap Gaming, Playson
Min deposit: €10
Min withdrawal: €100
Available Languages: Canadian, English, Finnish, Hungarian, Norwegian, Polish, Russian
Live Chat: no
Cadabrus Casino review
Cadabrus is a nice gambling site with a lot to offer, including multiple bonus offers, tournaments, and achievements. Players from New Zealand will also appreciate an amazing games catalog and a cute theme featuring a rabbit exploring how magic works. The operator is licensed in Malta and is related to other casino projects, including Frumzi, Casinia, Betinia and Rabona.
The site is suitable for kiwi players around the globe, including New Zealand, as it’s available in multiple languages and allows a lot of internationally recognized payment solutions. There is a variety of currencies accepted by Cadabrus Casino, including EUR, USD, AUD, NZD, CAD, and others.
However, some geo-restrictions are in place. Australia, Austria, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, the United Kingdom, and the United States of America are some restricted territories. The complete list is provided in section 2.4 of the Cadabrus Casino T&Cs.
It’s very nice that the operator informs New Zealand players about the possibility to set deposit limits first thing after sign-up is completed. The message pops up on the screen so that you can’t miss it. But in terms of the responsible gambling tools available, this casino misses some key ones such as wager and loss limits. Reality check, time out, and self-exclusion will be available.
Extensive gamification and entertaining features will make a gambling experience more exciting. The loyalty program is basically a trail of achievements that unlock new places on the map. Magic tricks that NZ players learn throughout their journey will unlock rewards while collected carrots will buy bonuses or opportunities to dress up the rabbit character.
When kiwi players register the casino will suggest a few currencies that are best suitable for the country. There are all sorts of banking options NZ players can use. The set of available payment options will vary slightly depending on the country and a selected currency.
Withdrawals for Kiwis
Before Kiwis withdraw funds, the deposit should be wagered at least once. To discourage players from withdrawing unwaged credits, Cadabrus reserves the right to charge a 10% fee if the rollover requirements aren’t fulfilled. If funds were added using bank cards/bank transfers, the fee is 15%. The withdrawal limits vary depending on the NZ player status:
- Amateur and Illusionist: 1,000 New Zealand Dollars per transaction and day and 20,000NZD per month
- Magician: 1,600NZD per transaction/day; 24,000NZD per month
- Sorcerer: 2,000NZD per transaction/day; 30,000NZD per month
- Wizard: 3,000NZD per transaction/day; 40,000NZD per month
Financial Department works limited hours to process cash-out requests – Monday to Friday from 06:00 to 17:00. They have 3 business days to approve or reject a transaction.
Bonuses for New Zealanders
Cadabrus Casino players, including kiwis, can claim plenty of bonuses at all stages of their journey. Wagering is the same for all offers, which is 35x (deposit+bonus) applied to bonus credits, 40x applied to free spins winnings, and 1x to cashback. When users join the casino, they are offered to choose one of three Welcome Bonuses.
- 10% cashback up to 200EUR / 400NZD. The min amount to be received is 5EUR / 10NZD, the deposit to be eligible for the offer is at least 50EUR / 100NZD. Players from New Zealand will get 10% of the amount of their first deposit lost during 72 hours.
- 200% up to 50EUR / 100NZD. This offer is more appealing to those making a small first deposit. To qualify, gamblers should upload at least 10 EUR / 20NZD. Skrill and Neteller transfers are excluded.
- 100% up to 500EUR / 1,000NZD + 100FS. If you would like to have bonus credits as well as some free spins, that’s the deal to claim. Transfer 20EUR / 40NZD or more to collect the rewards. Choose any payment option except for Skrill and Neteller to qualify.
There are other incentives to enjoy that can be claimed weekly.
- Everyone uploading at least 20EUR / 40NZD Monday to Thursday, qualify for 50 Free Spins every week.
- 20EUR / 40NZD transferred to a Cadabra account Friday to Sunday earn casino players 50% extra up to 700EUR / 1,400NZD. If at least 50EUR / 100NZD is uploaded players get 50% + 50FS.
- Up to 15% cashback weekly. The size of the cashback and the max sum depends on the player status. For the highest level members, the limit is 3,000EUR / 6,000NZD.
- 10% Live Casino cashback is only available to those who play live dealer games. The min and max cashbacks are 5EUR / 10NZD and 150EUR / 300NZD.
In addition to traditional deposit bonuses, Cadabrus has set up a Shop that sells a variety of bonuses and some personalization options. You don’t need money to buy stuff in this shop all that is needed is a few carrots that can be earned by uploading funds, wagering real money, completing achievements, and winning tournaments. Carrots will buy you cash or free spin packages on different slots.
Cadabrus Casino is packed with a solid collection of games. There are a total of over 50 content suppliers ranging from small studios that hardly anyone knows to the world-recognized companies with huge portfolios and lots of iconic titles. Players will enjoy plenty of slots, jackpots, live dealer and table games.