Min deposit: $15
Min withdrawal: $30
Available Languages: Canadian, English, French, German, Norwegian, Polish, Russian
Email Address: [email protected]
Live Chat: yes
Current Jackpots in Casino4u
Established in 2020, Casino4u belongs to a small respected family of gambling brands. It features a rich games portfolio and a wide variety of promos. The operator targets an international audience with the focus being on a few countries, including New Zealand. This Casino4u review gives a complete overview of the operator from bonuses to withdrawals.
If you are familiar with one of the sister brands such as FastPay, InstantPay, and Wildblaster casinos, you can expect the same quality of services from Casino4u. They all have major similarities but each focuses on a slightly different set of markets. Like two other casinos within this family, Casino4u is owned by Dama N.V. and operates under the 8048/JAZ Antillephone sublicense. Antillephone is the most reputable master license holder out of four operating in Curacao.
Players from New Zealand have a wide range of payment methods and currencies, including cryptocurrencies. That makes it an acceptable option for many players. There are quite a few geo-restrictions in place. USA, UK, Spain, France, Gibraltar, and some other countries are among restricted. Refer to section 3.5 of the T&Cs to view the complete list as it can be changed at any moment.
One of the things to know about Casino4u is that the casino charges a 10% withdrawal commission if a deposit isn’t wagered 3 times in slots or 10 times in table and live dealer games. Another thing to note is relatively high bonus wagering, which is usually 60x for lower-status kiwi players.
The operator offers a complete set of tools to play responsibly. Players from NZ can contact customer support to set deposit, loss, wager, and session limits as well as activate Cooling-Off and Self-Exclusion options.
Best Casino4u Games 2023
An extensive catalog of games appeals to many NZ casino players, but it mainly focuses on pokies. The content is supplied by a few dozen suppliers, both big and small. Games are divided into several categories and you can pick your favorite providers or view the entire library.
- Along with a wide range of popular titles produced by world-renowned developers, there are a few slot machines that are exclusive to Casino4u and its sister casinos. Monkey Jackpot, Book of Fastpay, and FastPay Magical Amazon are among them. Overall, the site offers hundreds of titles.
- Jackpot Games. This operator has a rich selection of jackpot pokies, and the great thing is that the current jackpot amount is displayed right next to the game logo. So that you’ll know right away how much is at stake. There are a lot of jackpot titles produced by over 20 studios, including timeless hits such as Divine Fortune.
- New Slots. Every week there are a bunch of new titles to check out. The latest releases are supplied by multiple studios and sometimes offer a unique gambling experience.
- Bonus Buy. This is an amazing collection of slots that offer a bonus buy option. There are uncomplicated titles that have just a basic set of features along with more advanced and highly entertaining titles, one thing that they all share is a shortcut to the bonus games.
- Bitcoin Games. This category is still rare even though cryptocurrencies become increasingly popular. This collection consists of games that allow cryptocurrency bets. Most developers still have only fiat currencies integrated into their software, and only a few of them offer this opportunity.
- This is a rather humble selection of roulettes. Just a few major titles are available. So, if you are a roulette fan and enjoy some less common variations, you’ll be disappointed with the choices.
Games without Registration
Anyone who is allowed to play at the Casino4u, will have a chance to test games before even signing up. This gives kiwis and NZ players from other countries as much time to enjoy free gambling as they want. So, you have plenty of time to explore the collection and find your favorite games without risking any money and even without spending time to register.
This game category is a major attraction. The operator offers several slot collections that make it easier to navigate the catalog. You can have all pokies listed at the same time or just new titles, jackpot, bonus buy, and Bitcoin games. The operator has slots produced by dozens of studios and you can select one or a few of them. If you find interesting games, there’s always a demo mode to test them.
Bonuses and Promotions
This offer consists of three separate bonuses available to New Zealand players with a total worth of up to 350EUR/525NZD plus 100 free spins. They are easy to claim with the only requirement being the minimum deposit of 20EUR/30NZD. But the wagering is high – 60x, which is way more than a standard bonus playthrough. Another thing about wagering is that it needs to be completed within 48 hours. When claiming the package, Casino4u highlights that no promo codes should be entered.
- The first offer is a 100% match bonus worth up to 100EUR/150NZD. It is released after an initial payment hits the player account. In addition to credits, 100 free spins will be credited. Winnings exceeding 50EUR/75NZD will be forfeited, and the same limit is applied to the cleared amount.
- Extra 75% is awarded once a second payment is made. The maximum amount to be credited is 50EUR/75NZD. This time no free spins are issued.
- The last offer in the package is just 25%, but the max amount is the largest, 200EUR/300NZD. The same rules are applied to this bonus.
If you are lucky, Casino4u will send you an email invitation to collect reload bonuses on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. All New Zealand players are eligible for the offers except for those with the Newbie status. To get a chance at being invited, players need at least 20EUR/30NZD uploaded to their accounts. Only one offer can be claimed within 24 hours. The size of the match bonuses depends on the player status:
- Bronze – 50% up to 100EUR/100NZD, wager 60x;
- Silver – 60%, up to 100EUR/150NZD, wager 50x;
- Gold – 70%, up to 200EUR/200NZD, wager 50x;
- Platinum – 80%, up to 200EUR/300NZD, wager 40x;
- Diamond – 100%, up to 200EUR/300NZD, wager 40x.
Apart from the Welcome pack, there are other chances to grab some free spins. This opportunity arises three times a week on Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday. Unfortunately, Newbie status members aren’t eligible this time as well. Other members will have to reach a certain minimum amount of bets. For Tuesday/Friday spins this amount is 500EUR/500NZD within the last 2 days; Saturday spins will be released if the amount wagered within the last 6 days is at least 200EUR/300NZD.
The number of free spins is the same regardless of the day they are claimed, but it varies depending on the player status:
- Bronze – 50FS, max winnings – 50EUR/50NZD, wager – 60x;
- Silver -75FS, winnings up to 50EUR/75NZD, wager – 50x;
- Gold – 100FS, winnings up to 100EUR/100NZD, wager – 50x;
- Platinum – 250FS, winnings up to 100EUR/150NZD, wager – 40x;
- Diamond – 500FS, winnings up to 200EUR/200NZD, wager – 40x.
The spins are issued automatically at 9 AM UTC on a qualifying day. The max winnings requirement applies to the payouts collected during the free spins as well as to the amount players get after the wagering is complete. Spins must be activated within 48 hours on Tuesdays and Saturdays and within 24 hours on Fridays. 48 hours are allowed to clear the bonuses.
Every month, all Casino4u members, who have deposited at least once,have a chance to get 10% cashback. The size of the cashback is the same for all statuses, but wagering is different. Level 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 players must play through the cashback 50, 40, 30, 20, 10 and 0 times. The following formula is used to calculate the amount of cashback:
- ((Real money bets – real money wins) – (bonus money bets – bonus money wins)) x 10%
Casino4u has a six-level loyalty program and every time players upgrade they receive a special reward. To upgrade, they need to accumulate comp points, which are released for placing bets. When slots are played, 1 comp point is credited for every 20EUR/30NZD spent, and in the case of table games, 1 point is worth 200EUR/300NZD. These points are then exchanged for real cash at a rate that depends on the NZ player’s status.
- Every new member receives the Newbie status. The number of points 0-1000, points can’t be exchanged at this stage.
- Bronze: 1,000-10,000 points; 50FS for upgrading to this level; the exchange rate is 1EUR/1.5NZD worth 15 points.
- Silver: 10,000-100,000 points; 100EUR for upgrading; 1EUR/1.5NZD for 13 points.
- Gold: 100,000-500,000 points; 500EUR for upgrading; 1EUR/1.5NZD for 12 points.
- Platinum: 500,000-1,000,000 points; 1,000EUR for upgrading; 1EUR/1.5NZD for 11 points.
- Diamond: 1,000,000+ points; 2,000EUR for upgrading; 1EUR/1.5NZD for 10 points.
The money received after the exchange must be wagered 10 times within 48 hours. Free spins must be activated within 48 hours. The same amount of time is allowed to wager bonus credits 20 times and free spins winnings 50 times.
Read carefully the T&Cs that explain what Casinio4u considers a bonus abuse. This is important to know as the bonus abusers get a temporary exclusion from the VIP program and from receiving any rewards. According to the Casino4u rules, abuse is when after 8 deposits the ratio of bonuses to deposits (total bonuses*100/total deposits) is over 50%. The exclusion from the promo continues until the ratio is lower than 50%.
Standard offers that are listed on the Casino4u site don’t require any bonus codes. But occasionally New Zealand players can find promo codes to claim bonuses. They can receive emails from the operator or find the codes on the casino-related sites. Make sure to subscribe to the promo emails to receive invitations.
Casino4u Deposit & Withdrawal Methods
During the registration, the casino will ask to select a currency. There are over a dozen of them, including EUR, USD, NZD, AUD, and CAD. Players from NZ can later add more currencies to have more payment choices. If you choose New Zealand Dollars, you’ll see all available options, including Skrill, Paysafecard, Visa and a variety of cryptocurrencies.
How to Withdraw Money
The min and max to withdraw are 20EUR/30NZD and 4,000EUR/6,000NZD per transaction. These limits are applied to most traditional banking methods except for the bank transfers, which require at least 500EUR/NZD and the max amount for them is 4,500EUR/NZD. Withdrawals to the bank cards take up to 3 banking days, e-Wallet and cryptocurrency transactions get processed within 2 hours, bank transfers take up to 5 banking days.
Section 6.2 of the T&Cs says that 3x deposit wagering is required to withdraw cash without paying any fees. This amount must be spent on slot bets. In the case of table games and live dealer titles, the playthrough is x10. Failure to meet the requirements results in the 10% fee being charged.
There are other key withdrawal rules, for instance, only 2 free cash-out requests within 24 hours are allowed. However, when multiple consecutive requests are made, this is considered a single request. Only when interrupted by a deposit it counts as a withdrawal. When three or more requests are made, the money will still be processed, but kiwis will be charged a 10% fee, and they need to contact customer support to approve the transactions.
Section 10.7 explains which documents can be requested to verify the NZ player account. In addition to the standard set of docs (ID, payment method, NZ address verification), members can be asked to provide a selfie with an ID and a selfie with the Casino4u live chat in the background.
How to Deposit Money
Once you choose your currency, you’ll have a wide range of banking options for that currency. The minimum to upload is 10EUR/15NZD and the maximum is 4,000EUR/6,000NZD per transaction. There’s no limit to how much to deposit through cryptocurrency methods.
Gamblers need to remember just one key rule when uploading funds – they should only use their own payment accounts to transfer money. According to section 10.8 of the T&Cs, the penalty for breaking this rule is the account being closed and the balance seized.
Tips for Winning at Casino4u
Licensed games offered on the gambling site can’t be manipulated for more or better payouts. But what you can do is benefit from the tournaments. Weekly slot races worth a total of 500EUR/750NZD plus 2,500FS. Everyone with at least 3 deposits can participate. Tournament prizes are subject to x10 wagering requirements that must be fulfilled within 48 hours.
Pros and Cons
Casino4u is a nice gambling operator that belongs to a quite well-known and respected gambling family. It offers a large pokies catalog with some rare titles available as well as widely recognized games in New Zealand and internationally. There are plenty of promos, but the high turnover requirement is a major drawback. Another thing that can potentially put off some gamblers is the 3x deposit playthrough requirement if you don’t want to pay a 10% withdrawal fee.
Casino4u Customer Support
To reach casino support, you can use live chat, email, or submit a contact form. Complaints are resolved according to the rules explained in section 18. It can take up to 10 days to resolve player complaints. But if you aren’t happy with the outcomes, according to section 20.1, arbitration is performed by Cyprus authorities. However, the operators that belong to this casino family are usually ready to resolve complaints through casino-related sites, such as ClashofSlots and there’s no need to address the issues to the officials.
Security and Fairness
Games you play at this casino are certified so that you can rest assured that they produce random outcomes. The casino takes all the necessary steps to ensure security at all times. But it’s up to you to protect your login and password.
One of the biggest advantages of playing at Casino4u is knowing that this operator is not a scam and offers decent, legitimate services. Bonuses aren’t great because of high wagering requirements, but you can benefit from weekly tournaments. If you love slots, you’ll find an extensive catalog to explore.