Surviving in this fiercely competitive industry is a challenge, especially for a relatively small developer. But despite all the challenges, Fantasma Games seem to do just great. It has built a portfolio of incredible pokies and is determined not just to be one of many suppliers, but one of few that influence the market.
The studio is committed to creating top-tier video slots that stand out. And its work is appreciated by players all over the world. The content is supplied to hundreds of casinos across the world, including New Zealand, through a partnership with a few major distributors.
Fantasma Games is a pretty familiar name in the online gambling community, but it’s yet to become a superstar supplier that is known by almost all players. But what matters is that the developer’s games are always fun to play in free or real money modes.
Fantasma Games Slots
The company has all the expertise and skills required to build exceptional online pokies. The output is relatively low as it can take a few months to see another fresh release. But new Fantasma Games slots are always highly anticipated by those who are familiar with the studio.
The studio has a versatile collection and provides slots that fall into all popular categories and of different volatility levels. Max payouts aren’t too crazy, but the figures are still great and are around 20,000-25,000x. Games are certified for many regulated markets and translated into dozens of languages.
There are plenty of thrilling features you’ll find in Fantasma Games pokies. This content creator often adds its unique twists to existing solutions to make them more exciting. As usual, free spins are almost in every game, but some of the most successful titles don’t have any free spins. So, the studio is capable of providing a great experience without such essential tools as free spins.
- Megaways is one of the favorite engines for the studio as it is used in many slots. In fact, one of Fantasma Games’ early hits is a Megaways title. And it never puts this tool away for too long continuously updating the series. However, it doesn’t typically use this mechanic in its original form and adds unique twists like, for instance, in Maze Escape or Heroes Hunt and its sequel.
- Bonus Buy is also often used in Fantasma Games casino pokies. Kiwi players will pay around 70-100x for a shortcut to the free spins. As usual, during free spins, there are some additional features to boost the win potential and add some thrill.
Fantasma Games slots show nice figures in terms of average return. Most games theoretically pay out between 96% and 97%. But there are a few titles that offer lower RTP. You can easily find this information by accessing a game information page.
Some of the video slots offer the feature buy option, and in this case, there are usually two settings. One is for when the round is hit randomly, the other one is for when the bonus is paid for and this figure is typically slightly higher.
In Heroes Hunt 2, for instance, players can buy two bonus games, and if they choose to pay for them, they get a slightly higher RTP of 96.82% and 96.97% compared to a regular 96.49%. Open the game Information page to see how the average return changes with every feature unlocked.
Best Fantasma Games Slot Machines
Fantasma Games lives up to its name producing fantastic content, and it’s known for some quite recognized titles. Below are a few games that have found huge success in New Zealand and internationally. You can demo any of them on this page.
- Heroes Hunt 2 features a Megaways engine with a unique visual twist from Fantasma Games. You’ll notice it as soon as you load the slot. The max reel layout is 6×6 and therefore up to 46,656 win ways are possible. To get the most out of the game, players should unlock three heroes that each award a feature. There will be explosions, expansions, and respins. Players will also have a chance to trigger or buy different types of free spins with extra wilds, all heroes unlocked, guaranteed 46,656 win ways with a fixed x100 multiplier. Entering a bonus feature at demand will cost 30x or 100x bet.
- Golden Castle Titanways is a cluster slot that features everything a fun modern slot is expected to have: bonus buy, free spins, avalanche feature, and more. Titanways mechanic is about symbols of different sizes from 1×1 to 3×3. To enter free spins players must either land 3 scatters or pay 70x. The latter option ensures an increased RTP, which is 97.12%. This round can award some impressive wins as a growing multiplier that doesn’t reset between the spins is activated.
- Flower Fortunes Megaways offers a pretty simple theme with a magical feel to it. What’s great about this game is that you don’t have to wait for a bonus game to have the most fun. There are no free spins and all the juicy stuff is in the base mode. Players will collect orbs to level up and unlock different features, and they level down as the leaves icons appear on the screen. So, it’s a constant battle to retain the top levels and squeeze the most out of the game. There are a total of 5 levels and a whole lot of features with the top level unlocking the avalanche feature with a growing multiplier.
- Animal Carnival is a thrillingly fun game and excitement peaks when free spins get triggered. The initial number of spins is 10, but the feature is likely to go on for much longer as players can get extra spins. The avalanche feature drops some special symbols such as wilds, respins, and free spins. Those who don’t want to wait for the bonus round to drop randomly can activate it immediately by paying 70x.
Where to play Fantasma Games Pokies?
Many outstanding casino sites have integrated the studio’s content. There’s no doubt that you’ll easily find one that’s perfectly suitable for you. Look through our Fantasma Games NZ casinos rating to consider some great options. We’ve rated and reviewed legitimate operators that have impressive game libraries and some appealing rewards.
To demo the games, you can stay on this page. Select any title and click the Play for Fun button to load it immediately without even signing up. Testing is also available in casinos where you can switch to real money mode.
Pros and Cons
Fantasma Games is an amazing slot provider that can think outside the box. Not every title it releases is a hit, but many games are just fantastic. There isn’t much to dislike about this creator apart from rare instances when it releases unsuccessful titles. But the studio for sure is capable of building iconic games, and you can expect it to come at any moment. RTP figures are decent, visuals are outstanding, and the math is great. What else can players wish for?