Kalamba Games is a pretty familiar name in the online gambling area. The studio creates wonderful pokies and has developed other gaming products. In the wake of casino streaming popularity, the developer has built some special relationships with a few widely recognized streamers, and there were even collaborated efforts with one of them to create a video slot.
The developer partners with a number of major game distributors, including Oryx, and Relax Gaming to deliver its games to players in New Zealand and around the world. It has a team of highly talented and experienced professionals that is behind the great library of content. The studio generally delivers one new title every month and as time progresses the quality and entertainment value improves.
Game fairness is ensured by passing the rigorous testing required to get the software certified. That’s the requirement to enter any regulated market. Meanwhile, the Malta Gaming Authority makes sure the company complies with all its requirements.
Kalamba Games Slots
There’s a decent number of slots that the studio has rolled out and it grows on average by 1 every month. During its first years, the studio struggled to develop its signature style and find an optimal combination of features. But now Kalamba Games pokies offer just the right math models to engage players.
As the studio partners with other content developers, some of its games are available exclusively on their platforms. By being part of Relax Gaming’s Silver Bullet program, Kalamba got the opportunity to apply the Megaways engine and add extra versatility to the collection. Here on this page, you have the chance to explore the studio’s portfolio for free. You can also read about or demo its upcoming pokies.
Common Slot Features
Kalamba Games usually produces video slots packed with at least a couple of bonus games or boosters. There are all sorts of exciting elements it uses to spice up gameplay: free spins, multipliers, expanding symbols, and so on.
- Kalamba Games slot players often benefit from the accumulation feature. By collecting a certain number of special symbols they can trigger bonus games and modifiers. In Blazing Bull 2, for instance, they grab extra spins by simply playing in the base mode. The initial number of free spins is 7 and for every batch of spins, they get more of them and up to 20 spins.
- Hyper Bonus is how the bonus buy option is called in the studio’s games. Kiwi gamblers often get to choose one out of multiple options. In some cases, different types of bonus rounds are offered. For instance, in Safari Chase the choice is between instant prizes and free spins. The price of entering bonus rounds varies, and it can go as high as a few hundred times your total bet.
- Megaways engine is everywhere, and it has made its way into Kalamba’s catalog too. As part of the Silver Bullet program, the developer has access to this popular mechanic but doesn’t often use it. Check out Machina and Rumble Ratz Megaways.
- Hit ‘n’ Roll is something that appears in some of the later slot releases. It’s a bonus game that awards a bag of rewards. In each game, there can be a different set of prizes such as free spins and cash.
RTP and Volatility
Slot enthusiasts will be happy to know that Kalamba Games video slots offer pretty high RTP compared to industry standards. The figure exceeds 97% for many of its titles, and when it’s not over 97%, it’s very close to it. But this high return to player strategy wasn’t there during the developer’s first years. RTP in its early releases isn’t consistently high and can sometimes get below 94%. So, that’s something to remember.
In the case of bonus buy online pokies, there are typically two RTP values, one for when you pay for the feature activation and the other one for when you don’t. Just like in other games, RTP is slightly higher when you buy a bonus round.
Volatility is either 9/10 or 10/10. Very few slots have a lower volatility level, but you can find such titles. Use our filters located above the list to set the desired volatility if this parameter is critical for you. You can also choose other filtering options to view titles that meet your requirements.
Best Kalamba Games Pokies
There are plenty of exciting games created by Kalamba. However, none of them have sent any huge waves across the NZ gambling community. You might still enjoy their games as they offer striking audio-visuals, interesting themes, and engaging gameplays. Below are some of the most thrilling titles to check out.
- Machina is the first title that made this developer more or less visible to a wider audience. It features the Megaways engine with up to 46,656 win ways. Up to 18 free spins cost up to 337x to trigger. During a bonus round, players can land extra spins and upgrade symbols.
- Blazing Bull is a quite successful title that offers two bonus rounds, one offering up to 9 spins and the other up to 7 spins with the chance to land more of them. x3 and x2 multipliers are applied depending on the type of bonus activated. Volatility is high, RTP is 97.42%, but the max win is 2,667x.
- If you want higher max win potential and more features, Blazing Bull 2 should be the right choice. It can land up to 50,000x wins, has a bonus buy option, and K-Split feature that isn’t in the first game. When K-Split gets activated, some symbols get split into two or three similar ones.
Where to Play Kalamba Games Slot Machines?
There are plenty of legitimate gambling sites that have integrated the developer’s portfolio. Check out our Kalamba Games NZ casino rating that should help you navigate the selection. Or simply look through the top 10 operators listed below. If the goal is just to test the slot games, you can simply stay on this page and demo any title. We’ve all the key developer’s releases and some of its upcoming games.
Pros and Cons
Kalamba Games casino pokies offer an engaging experience as they feature premium game artwork and engaging gameplay. By using widely popular bonus games and boosters, the studio builds slot machines that cater to a wide range of players. Quite high RTP is another thing to love.
However, you should remember that early games do not generally have a high return to player. This is one of the suppliers that take time to find its unique style and strategy to appeal to the masses. At the moment the studio is doing quite well and there’s a high potential to grow bigger and become a more prominent figure.