The company has been around for quite a while. At first, known as Chance Interactive, it didn’t draw much attention remaining in the shadow of bigger content creators. Rebranded as ReelPlay, the company boosted its creative powers to become more recognized. Today it’s an established game builder that has some major innovative features under its belt.
Infinity Reels by far is the key milestone in the developer’s history. It’s a unique slot engine that was introduced with the release of El Dorado in 2019. The mechanic can expand the slot layout infinitely and award an unlimited multiplier. It proved to be so popular in New Zealand and around the world that a few studios, including Relax Gaming, and Scientific Games, acquired the Infinity Reels license.
To expand its presence and reach numerous markets across the world, ReelPlay has partnered with a number of major aggregators. Many releases get launched through Relax Gaming platform, and these aren’t just games developed in-house. ReelPlay has several development partners, and their games are also distributed through these platforms.
As one of the YG Masters program participants, the studio delivers some of its products for Yggdrasil to distribute. The program allows partners to use Yggdrasil’s proprietary tools such as Gigablox so that you’ll see ReelPlay video slots that feature popular mechanics. One of them is Monsters VS Gigablox.
With an average output of 1 title per month, the studio’s portfolio is steadily growing. The games are translated into over 20 languages and can be played across all devices handheld and desktop. Infinity Reels mechanic dominates the collection, but there are more exciting titles as well, and they present a variety of features and engines. Look through the collection we have on this page to explore the options and test any game for free without signing up.
- Bonus buy option is available in many ReelPlay pokies. There are also Megaways titles produced by the studio.
- On this page, you’ll see titles released by the developer’s partners with some other original features such as Towering Pays.
- There’s a series of 10K Ways titles that feature 10,000 win ways. They share a similar layout with the main reel set of 6×4 and one four symbol long horizontal reel on top of it.
Infinity Reels is the engine that has pushed the developer into the spotlight. It’s a unique feature that ensures a thrilling experience. The key characteristic is the expanding layout. But while most pokies expand upwards, Infinity Reels games expand sideways.
When three similar symbols land on the initial 3×4 reel set, one extra reel is added, and as long as the combination keeps improving due to expansion, the layout continues to expand to the right. This can go on forever until the max win is hit. Helping to reach the max payoff, there’s a progressive multiplier that grows with every new reel.
The feature has been integrated into many ReelPlay online slots. Two early releases El Dorado, and Giza remain the most recognizable in this category. Once the gambling community got familiar with this engine, the studio decided to impress them by throwing Megaways into the mix. Check out Odin Infinity Reels Megaways to get a taste of this exciting combination of two popular slot engines.
Joker Super Reels is the studio’s take on classic fruit machines. There are two sets of reels and basically two games. One is a simplified base game, and the other is a Super Game with 64 ways to win instead of 5 fixed lines, more symbols, and higher payouts. Players can switch to the Super Game whenever they win enough credits.
Best ReelPlay Pokies
The studio creates premium quality video slots and as time progresses, games become more and more exciting. Early releases under the old Chance Interactive name aren’t the most popular. So, you might want to consider titles released after rebranding. There are plenty of video slots to like, and some even earned the company award nominations. Below are some of the top-performing pokies in the ReelPlay portfolio.
- El Dorado Infinity Reels secured the studio a spot among the masters of slots creation. This simple yet exciting engine was a huge success first with hardcore slot players and then gained widespread popularity. The game takes slot fans on a highly volatile journey with an unlimited number of reels and multipliers. The number of reels increases with each consecutive win in a single round. There are free spins that can be stored, gambled, or played.
- Bananaz 10K Ways is a feature-packed online slot that offers 10,000 win ways, high volatility, and 20,000x max win. Central to the game is the hold and win type of bonus round. At the end of the round, there’s a chance to multiply wins up to 5 times by using the Gamble feature.
- Odin Infinity Reels Megaways. If you can’t decide between the two mechanics, this is the game that will suit you perfectly. It features two amazing engines and provides a lot of fun. A reel set expands to its right, but every time reels spin, the height of each reel varies from 2 to 5 symbols.
Where to Play ReelPlay Games
Most of the games are distributed through Relax Gaming and/or Yggdrasil. So, there’s a huge number of operators that already have the studio’s portfolio and those that can integrate it. We’ve ranked and reviewed legitimate casinos that offer a nice collection of ReelPlay pokies. NZ players can easily compare them and choose those that suit them the most.
Pros and Cons
ReelPlay is a talented game creator with one major innovation under its belt. Its Infinity Reels is a popular mechanic that is used by multiple other suppliers. The studio’s selection of premium video slots is available across the globe through its distribution partners so that players will have plenty of gambling sites to choose from.