This is an up-and-coming slot builder that took its first steps in 2019. The studio strives to push boundaries and simply deliver an amazing gambling experience. Try free Slotmill slots and you’ll see what great potential the company has. And its talent is recognized by both players and experts.
Licensed in Malta, it certifies its software for a wide range of regulated markets. Gamblers who want to get some real money experience can choose a wide variety of operators across the world. The catalog is available on many gaming sites including top international casinos. Slotmill has quite a few distribution partners that ensure the content can be reached by as many players as possible.
It feels like a lot of effort goes into the creation of each and every Slotmill video slot. Great visuals along with engaging gameplay are the recipe for a thrilling game. The studio uses a wide variety of tools every time, and that ensures great versatility. So, it’s fun to explore the collection. As the content is distributed worldwide, it’s translated into 21 languages.
The studio puts a lot of emphasis on the game file size. It makes sure its games are lightweight and perform well even when an internet connection is slow. Load any free Slotmill pokie machine and it becomes clear that the studio is successful in creating lightweight games without sacrificing the quality of visuals. And it’s continuously working on making them even lighter.
Instead of flooding the market with tons of generic slot machines, Slotmill delivers just a few titles a year and they are all of premium quality. One little detail that will for sure be appreciated by some players is that the studio informs of the slot’s max win and RTP right on a splash screen.
There’s a full range of boosters, modifiers, and bonus rounds in the studio’s toolset. Traditional paylines, clusters, free spins, cascading wins, and even scatter wins… That’s what you would generally expect from a modern slot. But two features deserve a special mention.
- Fast Track is the option to choose when you want a shortcut to bonus features. There are typically several options at different prices. The cheapest purchase will often unlock not a feature, but a special symbol. Others are bonus rounds. Fast Track is integrated into most, but not all games.
- Boost Mode is a unique feature that makes gambling super fast. If a regular fast mode in other games is still too slow for you, this Boost option may be just right for you. When you activate it, there’s no typical reel animation. You’ll see a different window that only informs if there are any wins you landed. 2 spins are played automatically per second, which is lightning fast.
- Game History is a helpful option. Available in the demo and real modes, it presents the stats of your latest spins along with replay links.
This studio does a great job informing you of two figures that many Kiwi players would be interested to know, which are max win and RTP. They pop up right on the splash screen of any Slotmill online slot. In case you missed it, simply open the Paytable and scroll to the bottom of the file.
The average return is typically slightly above 96%. At press time, there is not a single title with an RTP lower than that. When feature buy is offered, RTP may vary depending on which feature you decide to buy. There will be just a tiny bit higher theoretical returns as you pay more for bonus activation. If the Fast Track options are available, look for the corresponding section in the Paytable to see how much each of the options is set to return.
The max win is usually 5,000x bet or higher, and volatility is often either high or very high. So far the highest max win is 20,000x. If you want this win potential, check out The Big Hit and Money Jar. On the other end of the spectrum is Star Spell, a game with low volatility and a 1,200x max win.
Best Slotmill Slots
It’s a rather small collection of premium-quality games, and giving each one of them a few spins shouldn’t take long. So, you can draw your own opinion about each pokie machine. One thing you can do to narrow down the list is select a volatility level. Use our filtering options to set volatility and other slot parameters such as RTP, number of reels, number of paylines, etc. Here are some candidates worthy of being your first picks.
- Cash Pandas. Contrary to expectations, you won’t see cute pandas peacefully eating bamboo shoots. Because it’s about ‘trash pandas’ or raccoons scouring dark city streets. This is a fun cluster slot featuring the avalanche feature, giant symbols, and a series of boosters when the collect meter is charged. By paying a certain price, a player can be fast-tracked to one of the features. The lowest price is just 10x and the highest is 400x.
- Shark Frenzy. It offers two bonus rounds. One is Respins Frenzy with only high-value symbols on the reels. Kiwi players can also land up to 10 free spins during which extra wilds can land at any moment as well as respins. It’s a 5×5 Slotmill game with 25 lines, and a 7,777x max win. Fast Track options and Boost Mode are also available.
- Fruit Smash. Scatter wins would be something to love about this video slot. 8 similar symbols anywhere on a 6×6 grid award a win and trigger the Avalanche with a growing multiplier for potentially more wins. Up to 4×4 giant symbols, two bonus rounds, and bonus buy options complete an already appealing package.
Where to Play Slotmill Pokies
With several popular distribution partners, the studio has plenty of opportunities to expand. Many legitimate NZ casino sites have integrated their content. Check out the list below to view and compare different options. We reviewed each one of them to provide you with all the necessary details.
You can also stay on this page to enjoy free Slotmill pokies. Take as much time as you need to get familiar with the collection and decide which ones you enjoy the most.