About Gameburger Studios
The developer entered a heavily saturated vertical with the support of a major provider. Gameburger Studios was introduced in 2019 as Microgaming’s new content partner. And the relationships proved to be a major driving force behind the company’s success.
Today it’s a quite recognized content builder that has won a few awards and thousands of gamblers’ hearts in New Zealand and across the globe. It was shortlisted for the Rising Star a couple of times, which is considered an honor.
Slots developed by Gameburger are distributed across a massive Games Global network of casinos. So, there’s a fair number of operators ready to provide access to the collection. But there are some geo-restrictions implemented by the developer.
Gameburger Studios Pokies
There are many titles that would catch player attention, especially if they are fans of Microgaming slot hits. Just like other content partners, Gameburger was trusted to design new iterations of the successful Microgaming pokies.
However, the developer doesn’t rely solely on building new versions of existing player favorites. It has some original content that has become extremely successful. Check out these free Gameburger Studios pokies to explore them.
New games are rolled out on average every one or two months. And a lot of times they are new iterations of successful titles. The quality is outstanding and the content is usually super engaging.
Whenever you load a Gameburger online slot, expect a bunch of exciting features and boosters. These are all existing stuff that players love, the developer is just picking the right components to get thrilling gameplay. Some classic themes are used, but they are used with modern elements. Several mechanics are used repeatedly in different slot machines:
- Megaways is used in a few games and chances are we’ll see them in future releases. It’s a traditional variation of the Megaways with the number of icons and ways to win varying every spin. The supplier has rolled out Megaways versions of its top-performing games.
- Link & Win is another common feature you’ll find in many free Gameburger Studios pokies. It’s a respins round that awards instant prizes or fixed jackpots. Players who have some experience playing slots, probably know this type of bonus when several respins are awarded and the number resets with every win.
- HyperSpins is something many gamblers will be excited about. It gives the opportunity to respin each reel individually, but you’ll have to pay, and the price varies depending on the potential win. There’s no doubt this option can bring some amazing payouts if a player is lucky. HyperSpins is among the studio’s favorite slot features.
Many more exciting components go into Gameburger juicy pokies. So, just take time to explore the portfolio. Some titles are even connected to the Mega Moolah network. Joker Rush Mega Moolah is there giving the chance to hit massive wins.
Return to Player
Top RTP values are typically above 96%. However, it can sometimes be lower, and the lowest so far is 94%. Players should also be aware that there can be several versions of a game with different RTP. And when multiple versions get rolled out, the theoretical return can be around 96%, 94%, 92%, and 86-87%.
At the moment the highest average return figure is 96.58% (Break Da Bank Again Respin). The RTP figure can be found in the Help file after selecting the Return to Player section from the side menu.
Gameburger Studios pokie machines can feature the Win Booster option, which is the feature that adds more bonus symbols to improve the chances of triggering bonuses. It costs extra money to activate it, but it can slightly increase the RTP.
The slots usually have either high or medium volatility, which isn’t surprising. But what stands out is the hit frequency in some games. In 9 Masks of Fire, for instance, the figure is 39.75%. That means that on average players will have close to 2 wins every 5 spins. And there’s even a combination of frequent wins with high volatility, which you can find in Hyper Star.
Best Gameburger Studios Pokies
Gameburger has delivered quite a few fantastic slot machines and some of them have gained massive success. In 2022, Fishin’ Pots of Gold won EGR’s Game of the Year award. In 2023, the same game was the winner in a similar category according to the IGA. So, this probably should be the very first title to test.
For this slot, the studio fused two popular themes such as fishing and leprechauns, and added four fixed jackpots, free rounds, and a feature buy. Two other popular free Gameburger slots are:
- 9 Masks of Fire. The game offers up to 30 free spins with x3 multiplier, and up to 2,000x total bet for special Mask symbols. And you don’t even need to have the entire screen of Masks as 9 of them will get you the top prize.
- Hyper Strike is similar to the above Gameburger video slot. The same pack of features and max wins are offered, but the theme is different. It’s also worth mentioning that both titles have HyperSpins versions with the option to respin individual reels.
Where to Play Gameburger Studios Video Slots
If you aren’t familiar with the content produced by the studio, stay here to explore demo games. We have a variety of filtering options so that you can easily find slots that meet your requirements. Testing and playing for real money can be done on multiple NZ gaming sites that partner with the developer. Below is the list of operators you can consider.