96.27% | 94.22% | 92.41% | 88.28%
Bet Range ($,€,£)
0.10 - 100
Chaos Crew 2 is a sequel to a largely popular slot by Hacksaw. The studio takes players to a familiar environment and takes the gameplay to a whole new level by introducing some crazy features. It will be a bit too complicated for some players but is perfect for those who prefer a more entertaining experience.
Visually, Chaos Crew 2 retained its chaotic nature, but it’s a more refined kind of chaos. And the thing fans of the original will notice right away is that both characters were transformed into the full body characters. 5×5 layout remains unchanged, the number of lines increases from 15 to 19. But the biggest difference is that the sequel has more features, and x20,000 max win.
Two symbols to pay the most attention to are Cranky Cat, which awards up to x20 multipliers, and Sketchy Skull, which appears only during the bonus round. The sequel has a traditional base mode where players land similar symbols on paylines to grab a win. But when a feature gets triggered, things get much more thrilling.
Cats and Skulls, plus their three modified versions appear in bonus spins. A bunch of non-winning symbols make it harder to land a win. If regular paying icons just contribute to their respective reel multipliers, Epic symbols multiply all reel multipliers once. Then there’s a Sticky version that gets you an Epic symbol that is applied repeatedly until the round ends.
6 Feature Buy Options
It’s incredible how many options are on the menu. There are 4 bonus games and two features that cost from x5 to x500. If you opt for feature activations, then the price is paid per spin. Here’s what features you can get:
- The cheapest x5 option buys you a x10 chance of triggering a bonus game.
- Those who can spend x200 per spin, can get one round and 15 guaranteed multipliers.
Four of the other buy options are different bonus games. They are actually two types of bonuses and their ‘Super’ versions. All games initially offer 3 spins and end when there are three non-winning spins in a row.
- A regular Bonus costs x100.
- Super Bonus costs x250 and guarantees at least 7 multipliers in the first spin.
- Best of Bonus costs x200 and offers not one but three bonus activations in a row. You essentially get 3 features for the price of 2. But there’s one important thing to keep in mind, only the best win out of three is yours.
- Best of Super Bonus costs x500 and buys three Super Bonuses. And again, only the biggest bonus round win is awarded once the feature is over.
Chaos Crew 2 is a fantastic slot that adds so much more entertainment value to an already exciting original. It’s a high volatility game that offers plenty of ways to boost the fun level. But be aware of the fact that the slot has four RTP settings.