For the supplier of this status Pearl Harbor is a wonderful release that’s made it to the lobbies of a number of NZ operators. Pearl Harbor was launched on 07.12.2022 offering popular gameplay and great graphics. You can enjoy free Pearl Harbor demo mode on Clash of Slots as a visitor with no sign up required.
Take a look at the game metrics to decide if that’s the best option for you. Pearl Harbor offers 96.06% RTP, High volatility and x41127 win potential, max win. With a quite balanced math model and the possibility of the big swings, the game is always exciting. Overall, it provides rich gaming experience.
Pearl Harbor appeals to those who appreciate gameplay that has both classic and innovative elements to it. When no bonus gets triggered, the base mode is still interesting but as soon as wilds, scatters or other special symbols or features appear on the reels, it gets to the whole new level.
Cluster Payout Reel Area
The game area is a dynamic xSize 7×7 area where the central 3×3 area is active initially and the rest are blocked.
Cluster wins are achieved with five or more matching symbols that are adjacent horizontally and/or vertically inside the active area. After a winning Cluster, symbols in the winning Cluster will be destroyed allowing new ones to drop in. Multipliers on symbols in winning Clusters are always summed up together with possible round multiplier from previous xBombs before they are multiplied to the Cluster size payout value. The following features will expand the active area:
- xBomb explosions
- Colossal symbols
In main game the Scatter symbol can land on any reel. But only counts if it is in the active reel area. If a Scatter symbol gets split and a bonus mode is triggered, the multiplier value of the Scatter symbols will become a (x)-Multiplier in the first the bonus multiplier addition. Scatter symbols can only land 1 per reel.
xBOMB Wild Multiplier
xBomb Wild blows away a maximum of 10 symbols surrounding it in the active area. xBombs will only blow up inside the active area. If an xBomb is adjacent to the active areas border it will move the active area 1 reel or row. If the xBomb is in the corner of the active area it will expand the active area 1 reel and 1 row. If the xBomb gets split it will get a x2 multiplier on first split and then increase it with times 2 for each consecutive split. Exploding xBombs will increase the win multiplier for the next avalanche with +1 or the (x)-Multiplier amount it has been split into. All xBombs will explode before the next avalanche. Scatters and transformed Wilds that are not part of a win Cluster will not be blown away.
Target symbols land anywhere on the reels. When a Target symbol land, the active reel area will expand to make the Target symbol be part of the rectangle active reel area. When a Target symbol have landed and becomes part of the active reel area it transforms into a Wild symbol.
xSplit symbol comes in the shape of a samurai swords and splits all symbols in the direction of the swords handle. xSplit symbols have initially either one or two swords that can point both horizontally and vertically, but only one direction per sword. xSplit symbol only activates when inside the active reel area and the avalanche have stopped. If an xSplit symbol gets split by another xSplit symbol it will get an additional sword pointing in a new direction. If an xSplit symbol have 4 swords a new split will add a times 2 multiplier. If an xSplit symbol have a multiplier when activated all symbols it splits gets the xSplits multiplier or multiplies its current multiplier with the xSplits multiplier. Scatter symbols, target symbols and xBombs gets a times 2 multiplier when hit by an xSplit. Consecutive xSplits on multiplied symbols doubles the multiplier value. After the splitting, the xSplit symbol becomes a Wild symbol. The Wild symbol gets a multiplier depending on how many swords it had and possible multiplier will multiply the sword multiplier value.
When a Colossal symbol drops in, the active reel area will expand its rectangular area so that the Colossal symbol becomes a part of the active reel area. Colossal symbols come in the size of 2×2 and 3×3 and can have a multiplier of x2 or x3 and is initially counted as 1 symbol in a possible Cluster. If a 3×3 symbol is split, it first splits into 3 symbols either vertically or horizontally depending on where split comes from. Second xSplit will split the Colossal symbol in the other direction to a 3×3 symbol regardless of xSplit direction. Third xSplit will split all 9 symbols in half to a total of 18 symbols. Fourth xSplit will either give x2 multiplier to each symbol from the initial Colossal symbol or multiply each individual multiplier with 2. For 2×2 Colossal symbols same principals are applied.
3 Scatter symbols trigger Dogfight feature. Dogfight feature start with 3 spins and plays inside of a fighter plane cockpit with an instrument panel of 18 dials. The instrument dials all start spinning and can either land a (x)-multiplier, (+)-multiplier or nothing. Any multiplier that lands will reset the spin count to 3. When multipliers land they are active until they have added their values to the round multiplier. All active (+)-multipliers are first summed up then they multiply all (x)-multipliers before they add that amount to the round multiplier. The active (x)-multipliers remain active until a (+)-multiplier lands. If a bonus round ends with active (x)-multipliers they turn into (+)-multipliers and sums up their value and adds that to the round multiplier and ends the bonus round.
- Fill up a column of dials.
- A Dogfight attack is initiated.
- All multipliers in the column becomes active.
- If the enemy plane is hit the active multipliers are summed up in the same way as a normal bonus spin.
- If there are only (x)-multipliers in the column they are multiplied together and with 1 to get the sum to be added to the round multiplier.
- If the enemy plane is missed nothing is added and next spin is initiated.
- If the spin initiating the Dogfight only had (x)-multipliers those (x)-multipliers remain active for next spin.
- Multiple Dogfights are done in sequence from left to right.
- If all 18 instrument dials have been filled a Kamikaze Attack will launch after Dogfights are done.
- A multiplier wheel with 10 possible multipliers, including misses, will spin as aircraft is approaching a target ship.
- If the ship gets hit, the multiplier from the wheel will multiply with the total round multiplier from the bonus round.
Tora! Tora! Tora!
4 Scatter symbols trigger Tora! Tora! Tora! feature. Tora! Tora! Tora! feature starts with 3 spins and plays inside of a fighter plane cockpit with a instrument panel of 18 different dials. Game play and features from Dogfight are the same, but with the additions of Midway Pop and Bomb Drop.
- Midway Pop is activated when a Multiplier lands on a dial in the mid row.
- The amount value pops up to the top row in the current column.
- If no value exists there from before it will randomly get a (+)-multiplier or a (x)-multiplier independently of mid row multiplier type.
- If a value already exists on the top row, the mid row amount is added to the existing value and multiplier type remains.
- Bomb Drop is activated when a full row of instrument dials is filled.
- A bomb hatch opens up a ship gets locked in and a bomb is dropped.
- If the ship gets hit, all (+)-multipliers of that row gets added together and is multiplied with all (x)-multipliers of that row.
- If there are only (x)-multipliers in the row they are multiplied together and with 1 to get the sum to be added to the round multiplier.
- If the ship is missed nothing is added and next spin is initiated.
- If the spin initiating the Bomb Drop only had (x)-Multipliers those (x)-Multipliers remains active.
- Multiple Bomb drops are done in sequence from top to bottom. Possible Dogfights are done before Bomb Drops initiate.
At a cost of an extra +50% on the base bet, the player is guaranteed one Scatter symbol in the middle of the active area, increasing the chances of entering Dog Fight bonus by over 3 times. At a cost of an extra +100% on the base bet, the player is guaranteed two Scatter symbols landing on the initial drop. This increases the chances of entering Tora! Tora! Tora! bonus by over 10 times. The payout for each symbol is not affected meaning all winnings are based on base bet value.
The max payout of the game is 41127 times the base bet. When the total win exceeds this amount the game round will end and 41127 times the base bet is awarded.
Pearl Harbor Symbols and Paytable
Pearl Harbor Slot FAQs
Pearl Harbor Reviews by PlayersWrite a review
So far, no reviews have been submitted about this slot. You can be the first.
Login or register for this.