Could you ever imagine that a plain potato would be featured in a widely popular slot? Very few would even consider offering casino players a bunch of potato characters, but Print Studios made it work just beautifully. Royal Potato 2 is a sequel to the original that introduced Print Studios name to a wide audience.
The game looks and feels fresh and original, just like the first installment. Fantastic artwork and immersive gameplay are convincing enough to try the slot but there’s one thing to love about the game. RTP can be as high as 97.48% when the Super Bonus Feature Bet is enabled. And the max win is 40,000x.
The first potato installment is a more grounded version but not less appealing, and its success gave the studio the confidence to push the narrative even further and spice up the gameplay with a few more boosters.
The studio kept key features of the original and at the same time introduced new ones. As a result, players get an exciting combination of new and existing engines and modifiers.
- SuperSpinners is one of the key mechanics. It offers random multipliers that are applied only to winning combination that cross it. The feature gets triggered quite often and there are typically many of these multipliers in every spin.
- Royal Levy is another feature that Royal Potato 2 inherited from the original. High value regular icons can trigger it randomly at any spin. And when Royal Levy is activated, players get the sum of all SuperSpinners, and the total multiplier is applied to a random prize revealed by symbols that triggered the feature.
- Free spins with a Wild Sticky potato that can grow in size is the culmination of the game. In the second installment of the potato story, Print Studios came up with the idea of the Potato Sack that delivers some boosters such as GoldenSpinners that award at least x10 multiplier, synched reels, symbol activation +1 spin.
How to Activate Free Spins
As usual, there’s a chance to hit a bonus round at any moment during the main round. But other options are also available, and there isn’t just one but many of them. Don’t forget to deactivate any feature bet before making a new spin. Because it doesn’t automatically reset to a regular bet.
- Two feature bets that cost 1.5x and 2.5x bet boost the number of scatters on the reels. They help enter the bonus round boosting the odds by 2.45 and 5.37 times, respectively.
- Two other options guarantee entry into the bonus game, they cost 100x and 250x. The latter option costs more because it doesn’t just offer a bunch of free spins, but also a GoldenSpinner and one Potato Sack. Those two things justify the price as they can drop some nice payouts.
- Royal Levy is the fifth feature bet option. For 31.7x bet, you get the Royal Levy where you collect all SuperSpinners and they multiply prizes awarded by all Kings and Queens.
Every feature bet offers a different RTP. The cheapest option, Scatter Boost, increases the average return from regular 96.26% to 96.37%. And the figure goes all the way up to 97.48% for the most expensive feature bet, Super Bonus.
Royal Potato 2 has a unique story that stands out from the competition. It features wonderful visuals and is entertaining to play. With more features than in the original and five feature bet options, players can now have much more eventful game sessions.
Royal Potato 2 Symbols and Paytable