Warp Wreckers Power Glyph is the title developed by recognized studio Quickspin. Released in NZ on 22.02.2022 it became an instant success among players for its thrilling engine and fantastic artwork. This review explains all of its key characteristics that along with free test mode available on our site give a good idea of experience you’ll be getting.
Warp Wreckers POWER GLYPH™ is a 5×5 tumbling game with an increasing multiplier featuring Wilds, Power Glyphs™ and The Destroyer!
Win multiplier increases every win. Clearing all symbols except any type of Wilds from the grid triggers 6 Free Spins. The multiplier does not reset during Free Spins. In Free Spins the last Power-Up in the Power-Up Stack is always The Destroyer!
Wins on 3 or 5 robot symbols spawn a Power Glyph™. Wins on 3 or 5 crystal or wild symbols spawn a Wild.
POWER-UP & POWER-UP STACK
- The Transformer – Selects a random symbol type on the grid and transforms them to another symbol type.
- The Eraser – Selects a random symbol type on the grid and erases all of them from the grid.
- The Warper – Selects random symbols on the grid and turns them into Wilds.
- The Bomber – Drops new Wilds from above in random available positions.
- The Destroyer! – Awards an extra Free Spin with a huge 2×2 Wild in a random position on the grid, guaranteeing excellent destruction!
Spawned by 3 or 5 crystal or wild symbol wins.
Spawned by 3 or 5 robot symbol wins.
A huge 2×2 Wild that is spawned by the last Power-Up in the Power-Up Stack in Free Spins. Awards an extra Free Spin.
Any symbols involved in wins are removed from the grid. After spawning any new Wilds and Power Glyphs™, the empty positions are filled by any existing symbols falling down from above. No new symbols come in from above (except if you consume The Bomber Power-Up). Tumbling ends when there are no more winning combinations.
Warp Wreckers Power Glyph Symbols and Paytable