Warp Wreckers Power Glyph slot review
Warp Wreckers Power Glyph is the slot developed by recognized studio Quickspin. Released on 22.11.2022 it became a hit among players for its exciting engine and fantastic artwork. This review details all of its main characteristics that along with free test mode available on clashofslots.com give a great idea of experience you’ll be getting.
Warp Wreckers POWER GLYPH™ is a 5×5 tumbling game with an increasing multiplier featuring Wilds, Power Glyphs™ and The Destroyer!
Win multiplier increases every win. Clearing all symbols except any type of Wilds from the grid triggers 6 Free Spins. The multiplier does not reset during Free Spins. In Free Spins the last Power-Up in the Power-Up Stack is always The Destroyer!
Wins on 3 or 5 robot symbols spawn a Power Glyph™. Wins on 3 or 5 crystal or wild symbols spawn a Wild.
POWER-UP & POWER-UP STACK
- The Transformer – Selects a random symbol type on the grid and transforms them to another symbol type.
- The Eraser – Selects a random symbol type on the grid and erases all of them from the grid.
- The Warper – Selects random symbols on the grid and turns them into Wilds.
- The Bomber – Drops new Wilds from above in random available positions.
- The Destroyer! – Awards an extra Free Spin with a huge 2×2 Wild in a random position on the grid, guaranteeing excellent destruction!
Spawned by 3 or 5 crystal or wild symbol wins.
Spawned by 3 or 5 robot symbol wins.
A huge 2×2 Wild that is spawned by the last Power-Up in the Power-Up Stack in Free Spins. Awards an extra Free Spin.
Any symbols involved in wins are removed from the grid. After spawning any new Wilds and Power Glyphs™, the empty positions are filled by any existing symbols falling down from above. No new symbols come in from above (except if you consume The Bomber Power-Up). Tumbling ends when there are no more winning combinations.
Warp Wreckers Power Glyph symbols and paytable