Rock the Cash Bar Slot Review
Rock the Cash Bar is the slot developed by well known studio Yggdrasil Gaming. Released on 12.10.2020 it became popular among players for its immersive engine and fantastic artwork. This review describes all of its key characteristics that along with free demo mode available on clashofslots.com give a good idea of experience you’ll be getting.
The club-themed Rock the Cash Bar slot is created by Northern Lights Gaming studio as part of YGS Masters. Rock the Cash Bar is the third slot released by Northern Lights Gaming as part of the YGS Masters program. The two previous games were All Star Knockout and Niagara Falls. Now let’s figure out what the developers have prepared in the Rock the Cash Bar slot.
The Rock the Cash Bar slot is equipped with 5 reels, 3 rows and 243 default ways to win. However, the playing field can increase up to 5×7 format and 16,807 ways to win during the free spins feature. Winning combinations are formed for 2-5 identical images on adjacent reels only from left to right.
The Rock the Cash Bar slot is playable on any compatible device, with rates ranging from 0.10 to 100 euros per spin. The RTP in the Rock the Cash Bar slot is 96.10%, the variance is high, the wins are generated quite often, since the hit rate is about 29, and the maximum payout is x6,589.
Special Symbols in the Rock the Cash Bar Slot
- A wild symbol is used to replace all standard images for more frequent formation of winning combinations.
- There are three scatter symbols in the slot – when combined with tickets on the playing field, they grant you access to three levels of free spins:
- A ticket symbol, when landing on the playing field together with a scatter symbol, determines the number of free spins you can get.
Bonus Features of the Rock the Cash Bar Slot
Wild Night Out is a random feature that can trigger at any time during the main gameplay. This will cause spotlights to appear on the reels, which will move over them and turn the symbols into wilds. This feature guarantees you a win.
The Free Spins Bonus is triggered when one of the scatter symbols appears on reel 1 at the same time as the ticket symbols land on reels 2, 3, 4, and 5. You will see a number from 1 to 3 on each ticket, which are added to indicate the number of available spins. There are three levels, and access to each of them is determined by the scatter. This can be:
- Club Night Free Spins is the first level, during which you will get multipliers for your winnings from x1 to x3.
- Invite Free Spins is the second level, during which you will get multipliers from x4 to x8.
- VIP Free Spins is the third level, during which you will get multipliers from x10 to x12.
If you start free spins from the first or second level, you will be able to improve them. Pay attention to the refresh symbol that appears during the spins. If it lands, you can move to another level with higher multipliers.
In addition, up to three Rock the Cash Bar respins can be randomly triggered during free spins. Each respin will add one row of symbols, gradually increasing the number of ways to win up to a maximum of 16,807.
Overall, Rock the Cash Bar is a quality neon-styled, club-themed slot that will ensure fun time playing and let you get some good prizes.
Rock the Cash Bar Symbols and Paytable