The best PaySafeCard casinos are chosen based on different factors, such as welcome bonuses, customer support, game collection, and others. You will find the list of the top casinos that accept PaySafeCard in the table below:
The Best PaySafeCard Casinos
Before you join an online gambling venue, you need to check out what payment options it has on offer. There are various bank cards, e-wallets, payment systems, and more. One of the methods that you can use is PaySafeCard. Find out comprehensive information about this banking option and how to find the best PaySafeCard casino.
You should pick the best option, depending on your own preference, but you can be sure that each of them has a good reputation and a high ranking.
How Does PaySafeCard Work
The PaySafeCard payment service works in a very simple way. You need to purchase a PaySafeCard voucher in one of 650,000 outlets located all over the world. On the website of the payment option, you will easily find the nearest outlet where you can purchase the voucher.
They come in different denominations, including $10, $25, $50, and $100. Such vouchers come with a PIN that consists of 16 digits. When making payments on the Internet, particularly, on a gambling website, you will need to enter the amount that you wish to deposit as well as the PIN from the voucher.
Another way to obtain such a voucher is to purchase it online. There is a range of online stores allowing doing that from the comforts of your home. You just need to make sure that you will get one from an authorized website.
Limits on the amounts that you can pay using PaySafeCard PIN depend on your country. For example, the following limits can apply:
- A single PIN — 250 CAD;
- Multiple PINs — 400 CAD.
Detailed information on the limits depending on your location is provided on the official website of the payment system.
Fees And Charges
Generally, it is free to use PaySafeCard; however, you should be aware of some fees that you may need to pay:
- Maintenance fee. If you do not use your PaySafeCard in full within six months, you will start paying €3 per month. This amount will be deducted from your balance;
- Conversion fee. If you use PaySafeCard for making payments that involve currency exchange, then you will also pay a conversion rate;
- Redemption fee. In case, you make a payment using PaySafeCard and then opt for a refund, you will pay a fee of €7.50. This amount of money will be deducted from the refunded amount.
Also, the retailer may charge you a fee for purchasing the card. Generally, the fees that you will need to pay are not high.
How To Use PaySafeCard At Online Casinos
It is possible to use PaySafeCard and other countries. If you are not sure how you can make a deposit using PaySafeCard at an online casino, here is a quick instruction, which will make everything clear:
1. Purchase PaySafeCard
First of all, you need to get a PaySafeCard voucher. Find the outlet located close to you. Just use the official website for this purpose. It is possible to find the right outlet with the following data:
Once you get it, do not reveal the PIN code to anyone else.
2. Go To Casino’s Cashier
If you are not registered with an online casino, then you should become its member first. Usually, this can be done in a few minutes by simply filling out the online registration form. Once you have your login data, you can use it to access your gambling account. Then you need to go to the Cashier section.
3. Select Payment Method
Most gambling venues offer various payment options for players to make a deposit. You will need to pick PaySafeCard from the list of the banking methods available for you. Once you do this, the special payment form will become available for you with the fields that you are required to fill out.
4. Choose The Amount
Now you need to choose the amount that you wish to deposit. Simply enter it in the relevant field. When choosing an amount, you should mind promotional offers that you can benefit from. For instance, if this is your first payment at an online gambling venue, then you can opt for a welcome offer. While bonus credits that you can get are usually capped to a certain amount, it is wise to make a larger deposit to grab greater benefits. Also, make sure that you do not enter the amount greater than your voucher denomination. Mind the minimum required deposit amount as well.
5. Enter Your Code
Now you need to enter the PIN of your voucher in the relevant field on the payment page. There will be 16 digits that you will need to reveal from your voucher. Make sure that you have entered all the digits correctly and then complete the payment.
6. Play Your Favourite Games
Before you start making bets on different casino games, you should make sure that your balance has already been replenished. If you play slot games, then you will only need to click on the Spin button to bring the reels in motion. Also, it is possible to set an autoplay mode. Generally, the way that you can place your bet depends on the game and its design. Usually, you will be able to adjust the bet size. Once the bet is placed, it will be deducted from your total balance.
Making A Withdrawal
Once you are ready to withdraw your winnings from your account, you can use PaySafeCard for this purpose. Before you send your withdrawal request, you should make sure that all the wagering requirements have been fulfilled if you have opted for a welcome offer or other promotions. Please note that not all online gambling venues support this payment method for withdrawals, so check this out before you register at a casino.
To withdraw your funds, simply follow the instructions provided below:
1. Set Up A My PaySafeCard Account
You need to create your PaySafeCard account. Go to the official website of the payment option and fill out the sign-up form. Remember to enter the valid email address and your phone number as these details will be verified.
2. Go To The Casino Cashier
If you are a registered player of an online casino, then you need to enter your account. You will need to navigate to the Cashier page where you will find the Withdrawal section. It will come with different payment methods, and you need to pick PaySafeCard from the list.
3. Withdrawing Funds
Now you need to specify how much money you wish to withdraw from your account. Then you need to enter your email address and password on the relevant page to complete the transaction. The money will hit your account shortly. However, some delays may occur for different reasons. In particular, if you make your first withdrawal from an online casino, this transaction may be delayed for up to 24 hours. You may also be required to undergo the verification procedure by sending certain documents.
PaySafeCard Casino Types
There are various types of casinos offering to use PaySafeCard as a payment method. In order to make the right choice, you need to know what they are.
- Live. Many players prefer to play live games because this is how they can interact with real dealers. They can observe everything happening at a casino’s studio thanks to high-quality streaming technologies.
- Mobile. Mobile casinos can be accessed from different devices. If it is a mobile site version, then it is compatible with various operating systems. If you wish to download an application, you should make sure to opt for the right version that will work smoothly on your mobile device.
- New. Various new PaySafeCard casinos try to win customers by offering various incentives. Those may include special bonuses. Also, many new casinos hit the market well-packed with plenty of games from different software providers. Players are also provided with great customer support and other advantages. Generally, some new casinos can provide players with the best gambling experience.
There are plenty of different types of casino bonuses that you can opt for. Some gambling venues offer no deposit bonuses. They are given without any payments simply for registering at a gambling venue. The winnings on such bonuses are capped to a certain amount. It is the most popular offer since it comes with no risk for players.
Welcome Bonuses See all
Get your first deposit welcome bonus! 100% of the deposit amount up to €500 will be credited to your balance right away. Bonus is credited to authorized customers for only the first deposit. It is credited automatically immediately after you top up your account. You can check the bonus’s availability in the Bonuses tab of the Profile section.
To move bonus funds to the main balance, you need to wager the bonus received. You have 72 hours to wager the bonus from the time it is credited to your account. Wager — x50. The maximum bonus amount that one customer can receive under this promotion is €500.
On their first deposit, gamblers can get a welcome bonus. Its amount and requirements depend on the casino. Usually, it is a 100% match offer capped to a maximum amount of money. Sometimes, it can be a welcome package, allowing grabbing bonuses and free spins on several deposits. There are also reload bonuses that gamblers can opt for. Those are free credits given to players on their consequent deposits. Other promos that you may benefit from are cashback, free spins, special offers, and more.
Games You Can Play With PaySafeCard At A Casino
There are plenty of great games that you can find at a PaySafeCard casino. The game collection depends on the gambling venue, but usually, you should be able to find the following options:
- Slot games;
- Video poker;
- Scratch Cards.
Also, some casinos offer sports betting services.
How To Pick A PaySafeCard Casino Site
There are many different criteria to consider when choosing a gambling venue offering making payment transactions via PaySafeCard. The most important ones are the game collection, legal status, great customer support, and more. Below, you will find descriptions of some of such criteria.
- Air-Tight Security. When playing games on the Internet, you need to register on the casino’s website, which is associated with providing some personal info. Also, you may make payments on the website, which requires providing your financial details. Whatever data you enter, you want to make sure that it is fully protected. A good casino will use relevant technologies to ensure safe data travel, storage, and use.
- Mobile Game Play. Today, lots of players switch to mobile gambling or they want to be provided with such an option from time to time. A good online casino will also feature a mobile version. Gamblers can either use a mobile-optimized site version or download an application, depending on which operating system their devices are powered by.
- Instant Payouts. Players want to get their money as quickly as possible. Therefore, it is important to find an online casino that allows making fast transactions. You should be able to find this info on the website of an online casino. If you are not sure how quickly a payout is processed, you can reach the customer support team by using the provided contact methods.
The Pros And Cons
Before you start using PaySafeCard for payments, you should consider its advantages and disadvantages, which you will find in the table below:
- Quick transactions;
- Available at land-based outlets and online;
- Does not require entering financial info;
- Available in many casinos;
- Generally, it is a free payment option with a few reasonable charges.
- PaySafeCard vouchers can be only purchased with cash at land-based outlets;
- You should be careful when purchasing PINs online to avoid scams.
If you are looking for another prepaid solution that can be used at a casino, then you can consider the following options:
- Debit Card;
- Pay by Phone;
- Bank transfer.
You should pick the one based on various factors, such as fees, time processing times, convenience, and others.