While Bitcoin can be very convenient to use, this cryptocurrency is not offered on all gambling websites. In this review, you will find a list of the best Bitcoin gambling venues to check out, as well as lots of helpful information about them.
One of the most important criteria taken into account by players when choosing a gambling website is its payment options. Usually, online casinos offer gamblers different banking options, depending on their country. Players have different preferences, so it is best to provide them with multiple options.
Top Bitcoin Casinos
Many online gambling venues are accepting Bitcoin. However, they are not all the same. You’ll want to register with one that has high standards in terms of its game collection, payment options, security, and other criteria. Below, you will find a list of great online casinos offering players the ability to use Bitcoin for their deposits and pay-out transactions.
Bitcoin Casino With Instant Withdrawal
One of the benefits of Bitcoin casinos is that you can get instant withdrawals. However, there may be certain delays that you should be aware of. Most casinos will ask you to undergo a verification procedure before you can withdraw your money, which is a type of security check to prevent money laundering and other illegal actions.
In this case, you will not get your money unless you provide all of the required documents. Once you do this, you can enjoy instant Bitcoin payouts. Another thing that might prevent you from getting instant payments is not fulfilling wagering and other requirements. When you opt for a certain offer, you are required to fulfill a range of conditions. Unless you meet them, you will not be able to withdraw your winnings.
Benefits Of Using Crypto At Online Casinos
There are lots of benefits of using Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as a player at an online casino. They are so great that more and more gamblers are looking for this payment option, and many gambling venues are launching it.
- Anonymity. When making payments using Bitcoin, you are not required to reveal any sensitive information about yourself. This ensures that no one will be able to steal your data or find out that you have spent some money gambling. Also, this system is not controlled by any entity or government.
- Fast Transactions. While many payment options promise quick transactions, in reality, delays are possible. For example, it may take up to five days for winners to get their money using bank cards. You will never have to wait for days if you use Bitcoin. Once the transaction request has been sent, the money will hit your Bitcoin e-wallet in a few minutes. You will get a notification about this when it happens. This is a great advantage because it saves you lots of time. Also, you do not need to worry about where your money is, as you will get it immediately.
- No Third-Party. The transactions made with bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are direct. This eliminates the risk that your money will disappear while getting to you. Also, you will not need to pay additional fees for any intermediary services. Direct cryptocurrency transactions are also obviously much quicker than those involving other participants, like for instance, when bank transfers are used. Therefore, your money should hit your account within several minutes.
- Low Transfer Fees. Bitcoin is one of the cheapest payment options that you can use for online gambling. Online casinos will not charge you any commission for using this payment method because the money goes directly from a casino’s wallet to yours. Even if you need to pay a fee for a transaction, it will be cheaper than using many other payment options, such as bank cards, web wallets, payment systems, and others.
Get Started With an Online Bitcoin casino
If you wish to use cryptocurrency, you need to set up and fill up your Bitcoin wallet. This will not take long or be difficult to do. Simply follow the step-by-step instructions provided below.
1. Set Up Your Bitcoin Wallet.
If you do not have a Bitcoin wallet yet, you need to create one. Such wallets come in different types, such as hardware, desktop, web, and mobile. You should choose your wallet type depending on your preferences and customer reviews. On the Internet, you will be able to find different programs and platforms, enabling you to set up an e-wallet.
2. Load Bitcoin Into Your Wallet.
Once you get your wallet, you need to replenish it with some funds. This is where you will need to use the services of exchanges. Exchanges allow a variety of banking methods for adding some money to your web wallet. When making such a transaction, you should keep in mind fees that may be taken out of your final sum.
3. Register At An Online Bitcoin Casino
Once you have enough money in your Bitcoin wallet, you are ready to become a registered player at an online casino. There are many gambling websites to check out, but you’ll want to find one that accepts Bitcoin. The best way is to pick one from the list of the top Bitcoin casinos using this website. The registration procedure will not take you a long time. You will only need to do the following:
- Open a registration form;
- Fill out all the required fields; and
- Verify your phone number or email address.
Then, you can use your login information to access your account.
4. Select Bitcoin As The Payment Method
If there is an option to do this, you can set cryptocurrency as your payment method of choice. You may find this option in the Cashier or Deposit section of a site. If there are several payment methods available for replenishing your account, you need to choose Bitcoin.
5. Deposit Into Your Casino Account
Follow the instructions provided on the Cashier page to make your payment. Remember that there may be minimum deposit requirements required by a casino. Also, think of taking advantage of a welcome offer if your chosen casino has one. Usually, you can get additional credits or free spins using the money that you place in your account. The more money you deposit, the greater your bonus will be. Bonuses usually have a cap for a certain amount that you can receive. Note that on affiliate websites, you can find special bonus codes.
6. Start Playing With Bitcoins
Once your money hits your account, you can start making bets with it. To start, pick a game that you wish to play. Also, make sure that you choose the real-money play mode since a fun free mode is also usually accessible. The following betting procedure depends on the game that you wish to play. For example, when it comes to slots, you just need to adjust the size of your bet by choosing the number of paylines you want and a bet for each of them.
Welkome Bonuses See all
- for the 1st deposit - 100% up to 300 EUR and 30 FS
- for the 2nd deposit - 50% up to 350 EUR and 35 FS
- for the 3rd deposit - 25% up to 400 EUR and 40 FS
- for the 4th deposit - 25% up to 450 EUR and 45 FS
- On their first deposit of at least €20, players can get a 100% match bonus up to €100. If players deposit at least €50, they get a 100% match up bonus and 50 Rolling Slots Free Spins. To claim this offer, players need to contact Live Chat or send email at [email protected] Players must activate the free spins within 24 hours after their accrual.
- Rolling Slots second deposit offer is a 70% match bonus with a maximum amount of €200. To be eligible for the offer, players must make a minimum deposit of €20.
- On their third deposit at Rolling Slots, players can get a 30% match bonus up to €200 with a deposit of at least €20. In addition to the match bonus on the third deposit, players can get 50 free spins. The free spins will be credited to the players' account together with a deposit of at least €50.
- The first deposit is matched at 100% up to €100 + 100 free spins. Players must deposit at least €20 to receive the 100% match bonus on your first deposit. Players who want to get 100% bonus and 100 free spins on their first deposit must deposit €50. Free spins will be received after 24 hours. Players will get 20 free spins per day for five days in a row.
- The second deposit bonus is worth 50% up to €200. Players must deposit at least €30 to activate the bonus.
- The third deposit will bring 50 free spins for deposits of at least €30.
- Welcome Bonus “Standard” – 100% + 20 free spins each worth 0.10 EUR. Minimum deposit – 30 EUR, maximum bonus – 500 EUR, maximum withdrawal – 1,000 EUR. Playthrough is x40. Maximum stakes for an active bonus wagering – 10 EUR.
- Welcome Bonus “Dynamite” – 100% + 100 free spins each worth 0.20 EUR. Minimum deposit – 70 EUR, maximum bonus – 500 EUR, maximum withdrawal 1,000 EUR. Playthrough is x40. Maximum stakes for an active bonus wagering – 10 EUR.
- Welcome Bonus “Bomb” – 100% + 100 free spins each worth 0.50 EUR. Minimum deposit – 500 EUR, no maximum bonus amount, maximum withdrawal – 1,000 EUR. Playthrough is x30. Maximum stakes for an active bonus wagering – 10 EUR.
Bitcoin Casino No-Deposit Bonus
A no-deposit bonus is a very attractive offer for all gamblers. It may either come in the form of free credits or free spins. While it may come with certain wagering requirements and the winnings may be capped to a certain amount, there is no risk involved in opting for this offer. Gamblers are not required to make any payments to use it. All they need to do is register with a casino.
However, there is a drawback to such an offer. It is not often found online. Casinos are looking for serious players who will be loyal to their casino. No-deposit offers attract everyone, including those who are just there to benefit from this offer. At the same time, the competition between web-based gambling venues is getting tougher, so it is increasingly difficult to draw players’ attention. This means that it is still possible to find a no-deposit bonus at a Bitcoin casino.
How To Withdraw
It is quick and easy to withdraw your Bitcoin from your account at an online casino. Before you can do so, you need to set up your wallet as described above. If you already have one, you just need to perform the following actions:
- Log in to your account at an online casino;
- Go to the Cashier/Withdrawal section;
- Pick “Bitcoin” from the available payment methods;
- Enter the address of your Bitcoin wallet in the relevant field;
- Specify how much money you wish to withdraw from your account; and
- Complete your transaction.
The money can be expected to hit your account shortly. Generally, the withdrawal procedure is quick and easy. It is also important to check if there are any limits applied by your casino for a maximum amount of Bitcoin that you can withdraw from your account.
The Risks of Paying With Crypto At a Casino
Due to the many great benefits that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies allow, they are becoming a very popular payment method. However, before you start using crypto, you should be aware of the possible risks involved in such transactions.
Though cryptocurrencies are based on a decentralized system, they draw the attention of many governments. Due to the blockchain nature of cryptocurrencies, governments cannot really take any immediate actions to restrict access to this payment system. However, there are a few indirect things that they can do, which decreases the use of cryptocurrencies.
- Taxing any fiat money. In this case, users pay taxes on cashing out virtual tokens. However, this method can be only applied to particular coins, which means that users can simply switch to a different one if their coin gets taxed.
- Introducing a Central Bank Digital Currency. There may be attempts to switch the users’ attention from uncontrolled digital currencies to those that are kept under the control of the government.
Another risk associated with the use of crypto coins is the high volatility of the market. The price for digital coins can change drastically within just a few hours. It’s great for you if the price increases when you need to sell the asset. However, if you need to withdraw your money immediately but the price decreases, it will not be beneficial for you.
While tough security is considered to be one of the most beneficial aspects of blockchain technology, there is still a risk of cyberattacks that may affect the system. This risk is pretty small, however, because someone evil would need to spend plenty of money to purchase hardware capable of competing with the network.
As you can see, the use of some cryptocurrencies, even Bitcoin, is associated with risk. However, most of the risks are minor, and the benefits that you can use when making transactions related to gambling are greater.
Variety Of Games At The BTC Casino
There are plenty of amazing games that you can find at casinos offering payments with bitcoin. Among others, they include:
- Sic Bo;
- Sports betting;
Basically, it is possible to play any type of game offered by a Bitcoin casino. The casinos also have online, live, and mobile games. These games come with different odds, so keep this in mind when choosing something.
Types Of Casinos Accepting BTC
There are different types of casinos that allow you to wager Bitcoin on different games. You want to choose a gambling venue that fully matches your preferences. Apart from playing online games using the desktop version, you can also play live games on your mobile device. Read the detailed descriptions of these options below.
Bitcoin Mobile Casinos
Many casinos allow using various devices (smartphones, tablets, iPhones, and others) to play games on the go. Mobile gambling is increasing in its popularity rapidly for many reasons. The main reason is quick access to game collections provided by the casino and other features, allowing you to enjoy full casino functionality from any place.
Some mobile casinos are available in two different versions. The first one is, in essence, a web platform that can be accessed in a mobile browser. A user simply needs to enter the casino’s URL. It is possible to do this thanks to advanced HTML5. This version is suitable for users with different mobile platforms, such as Android and iOS. A web-based mobile version is a great choice for players who do not want to bother with downloading anything on their devices or if their phones do not match the minimum system requirements for this purpose.
However, many Bitcoin casinos allow downloading an application, which ensures the best possible experience for on-the-go use. A user who wants to get one should take note of compatibility. This means that you should get an app version that works on the mobile platform of your device.
Some online casinos offer separate versions for both Android and iOS-based devices, while some others may only offer a single version.
Live games are very interesting to play since they are streamed right from land-based casino studios. It is a great way to interact with dealers as well as other players. Live games are often offered in desktop and mobile versions. Please note that you can only play them with real money since no fun modes are available.
Safety And Security Of Transactions
It is safe to use Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for transactions since there are no intermediates, governments cannot easily impact this system, and it is unlikely that someone will be able to attack the blockchain successfully. As long as you keep your wallet’s login data in a safe place, you have nothing to worry about.
More and more online gambling venues have started offering their players an option to use Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for making payments. The main reasons for this are instant transactions, low fees, security, and convenience. To choose a casino, go through the list of the best gambling venues offering transactions with Bitcoin.