Why Play New Online Slots Games?
Over time player preferences change and studios adjust to them by producing different types of games. Older titles might not look convincing because there’s something more interesting out there. The rise of extreme volatility games is one of the examples of changing trends. Once the demand for extreme volatility increased, many developers rushed to deliver content that offered huge max win potentials and high risk.
Another example is the progressive jackpot vertical which received a huge boost recently. As a result, players got multiple new jackpot variants, including guaranteed jackpots. As you can see, new stuff is developed ensuring more options and a versatile collection.
New isn’t necessarily better but as time progresses, games do become of higher quality and more exciting. Some titles are timeless and players enjoy them for years, but for the majority of releases, the lifespan is very short. To keep their position on the market studios should constantly remind players of themselves by supplying casinos with new free slots.
To encourage players to try new slots, casinos sometimes offer special bonus offers. Free spins would be the most common option. However, usually Welcome spins are issued to play older slots. To welcome gamblers, casinos often award a deposit match bonus that can be used mostly to enjoy slots. Welcome bonuses are typically the most generous ones and that’s the perfect time to explore new slots.
If you like to have extra fun and love competition, a slot tournament is a good opportunity for you. For each tournament, the casino will list specific games that participate. Playing them earns you the credits that you accumulate to win. Usually, there are around a dozen titles that participate in tournaments and some casinos offer many more. New slots can be among them.
Tournament rules vary but usually you either should have more accumulated wins than others or wager more than the rest. Great thing is that if you end up on the leaderboard, you get cash or bonus credits. But do not forget about responsible gambling and don’t let the tournament make you spend more than you initially intended.
Technological advancements largely impact slots production. New games are designed using improved technology that allows for better graphics, more features, and overall higher quality. Shifting from Flash to HTML5 was one of the major advancements that have changed the industry. New games today are all HTML5 based, which makes them cross-platform, whereas older titles were designed in Flash, and many of them are discontinued.
Better Jackpot Odds
The chances of landing jackpots do not improve over time. However, players now have many more variants to choose from, and by properly selecting a jackpot, they can control their chances of hitting a huge win. Colossal prize pools with the tiniest chances of instantly becoming a millionaire. Or small guaranteed jackpots that must drop before within a certain time frame or when a specific amount gets reached.
As players get more options, they can find the right jackpots that suit their style. This is a good place to explore new free jackpot slots. We have a separate jackpot category to check out. There might not be too many recent releases featuring growing pots but lately, providers have been supplying more network jackpots than ever.
New features appear regularly but those that stay popular for years are rare. Older titles have the beauty of being simple, but for those looking for the most thrilling experience, new online slots have more value. If you compare games that topped the ratings a few years ago with the best of today’s titles, the latter will offer some innovative features and will be more entertaining.
Play for Free or Play for Real Money
Both options have pros and cons. When you are new to gambling and play free slots, that keeps you from making mistakes that cost money. Testing is great for getting to know a new game and see if you like slots or not. But the bad thing about them is you aren’t getting paid real cash when a winning combination drops. That’s when a lot of testers must be regretting they aren’t playing in the real money mode. Casinos or content developers will rarely offer demo mode winners some real rewards. They organize tournaments and reward top finishers.
On the other hand, real mode awards cash winnings but this comes at a cost. On average players lose more than they win. Slot RTP indicates how much of the wagered amount on average is returned to gamblers in the form of winnings. Let’s assume RTP is 96%. Subtract it from 100% to get the house edge, which in this example is 4%. That’s how much of the player’s money casino earns on average.
New Slots Bonus Offers
When promoting some latest releases, gambling operators sometimes offer bonuses that can be used to play them. The most common option is free spins, but there are other options as well.
Usually, free spins are provided in one specific slot. This can be a new title recently rolled out by a famous developer or an old game produced by a less known studio. Players will have a limited time to use spins and then they usually have to complete wagering requirements to turn any winnings into cash. To activate the bonus, players are required to load a game. After that, there’s usually anywhere from 24 hours to 7 days to complete a playthrough.
- Free spins issued for making a deposit are common and can be offered as part of the welcome package or to existing players. The amount of free spins varies but there are usually 10-20 of them released at a time. One of the key parameters is the value of each spin. Often they are worth around 10-20 cents.
- No deposit spins are less common, but at any moment there are usually multiple options. As these bonuses do not require any cash to be uploaded, the terms and conditions are less favorable. Wagering is higher and there may be more restrictions.
For every deposit players usually get some kind of reward, and most often these are match bonuses. Whether it’s a welcome or reload bonus, casinos love encouraging users to fund their accounts. In the case of the match bonus, you can expect anywhere from 25% to 100%. You’ll have the credits on your bonus balance and will be able to spend them after the deposit is gone.
Wagering is required to clear bonuses, and it’s usually 30-40 times a deposit. Beware that different operators set different wagering rules. For wagering purposes playing slots is the best option as these games are typically the only ones contributing 100% towards playthrough.
This is a quite widespread bonus option. New and existing members get a match deposit + free spins bonus. Often these rewards are offered as a Welcome package when spins are released in several installments. The bonus money and free spins can be used to play new slots practically for free but with a chance of withdrawing real funds. Because, unlike demo mode, bonus credits convert to cash.
This is a huge part of a player retention strategy. Gamblers get a variety of incentives the more they spend time and money in the casino. Loyalty programs usually have multiple levels players upgrade to by earning loyalty points.
Cashbacks are common and many operators return a bigger share of losses as players climb the loyalty ladder. Typically cashback starts at 5% and grows up to 15%. Other operators do not discriminate between different status players when awarding cashback. In such cases, players usually receive around 10% of their losses back.
One of the greatest advantages of this offer is that wagering is much lower compared to other bonuses and some gambling sites even credit withdrawable cash. Other loyalty benefits are level-up bonuses, tickets to exclusive tournaments or other events, personal managers, etc.
Bonuses That Are No Longer Available
As online gambling evolves, player incentives change too. Some promos that used to be common just a few years ago are now extinct. Below are some examples.
- Refer a Friend. Existing members were offered to invite their friends to join the casino and got rewarded for that. These new players they refer had to meet certain requirements, like make a minimum deposit. Today hardly any casino uses it.
- Mobile Bonuses weren’t as widespread as the above type of promo. But as gambling started shifting towards mobile, casinos encouraged players to try their mobile solutions by offering mobile bonuses. Today there’s no more need for this type of promo because, unlike in the past, today there’s practically no difference between desktop and mobile gambling. Whereas years ago players had to have separate casino accounts for mobile and PC gambling, the collection of games and functionality were different and it could take time for new slots to be adapted for mobile platforms.
New Mobile Slot Sites
Mobile gambling has advanced to the state where there’s no need to create special casino apps for smartphones and tablets. Games are played in the browser regardless of the platform used by a gambler. If you access some sites that offer games on your PC, they will be available from mobile devices as well. We have a collection of new slots anyone can test for free, no download no registration required. The collection is available on any platform.
New titles become available for mobile users instantly after their release. This is ensured by developers using HTML5, a cross-platform format so that they don’t have to spend extra time and money to create a different version for every platform.
You can expect new games to appear almost every day as developers are constantly boosting production volumes. Two new slot machines a month is a new standard for big and medium-size developers and only a handful of studios keep the numbers low to ensure each and every game they launch is of premium quality.
The competition in the slots development area is continuously growing. As smaller studios today can join aggregation programs launched by bigger companies with extensive market reach, it’s easy for them to promote their games and their only job is to design great games. Whereas before studios had to take care of everything from production to marketing. As the barriers to enter the industry disappear, competition thrives.
Some of the oldest slot suppliers are still in the business and doing great. But the presence of fresh blood is a welcoming sign as it often sparks amazing innovations. There’s one thing players should be aware of – flexible RTP becoming increasingly popular among developers. New and existing online slots may have multiple versions with different RTPs.
What to Look for When Choosing a New Slots Game
It’s hard to navigate so many choices, but with a little bit of help, you can do just fine. If you have no experience playing slots, you’ll probably start by testing random titles. That’s ok as you need to understand what type of slots you like. Our filters should be helpful as you can adjust different settings and explore various options to find out your preferences. Choose the number of reels, lines, volatility level and many more settings.
Once you decide what you like, it’s easier to refine choices. New slots come in all shapes and forms. If you want high entertainment value, pick those that are packed with features and have impressive visuals. On the other hand, simple gameplays and graphics are also good choices. They might not be that thrilling, but still enjoyable to play.
- Variety. If you want to find some thrilling new titles, the collection you are choosing from should be versatile and consist of a wide range of slots. There should be classic as well as plenty of modern slots, provided by big and small developers.
- Types of Slots. Decide what type of slots seems the most appealing to you. What slot engine, volatility, and bonus features there should be. Different slot categories cater to different players. Some love the uncomplicated gameplay of classic slots, whereas others would like to have lots of fun and need feature-packed titles. There are many branded slots as well as new jackpot games and slots featuring innovative mechanics.
- Bonuses and Special Features. Bonus games and features make the slot experience extra thrilling. But the drawback is that the more special features a slot has, the less it pays on average in the base game when no bonuses get triggered. Classic titles that are stripped of features and have RTP that comes entirely from the base game.
You can use our filters to refine the collection based on the number of features it has. Decide whether or not you want bonus games, free spins, wilds, scatters and multipliers. Once you choose your preferences, there will be fewer new free slots left and that makes picking a game easier.
How to Sign-Up at New Slot Sites
If you are to enjoy the latest slot releases, one thing you should do for sure is to find a good, reliable site. That’s the number one priority that should be taken care of. Unreliable casinos can ruin the fun of playing the greatest games.
Compare and Find the Best Site. An overwhelming number of sites offer members to play new slots in both free and money mode. But it’s hard to decide which one is the best. To help navigate the huge selection, we have a casino rating that automatically ranks operators based on key characteristics such as reliability and entertainment. We also provide detailed reviews to casinos, which should help make up your mind.
After selecting a casinos, provide the necessary information to sign up. Anyone is allowed to access free slots, but becoming a new member will give you a chance to wager real money. When signing up, users provide some basic information about themselves: Name, birth date, country of residence, phone number and email. That’s usually all information required to become a member. Later it should be verified by submitting documents.
- Verification. First, you should verify your email. That’s a standard procedure that is quick and simple. You just need to click a link provided in the email sent by the casino. Usually, when a withdrawal is requested, operators will ask to verify player identity, address and possibly payment method. So, it’s important to provide accurate information and know that it can be supported by the required documents. Verification delays withdrawals and unless documents are approved, players won’t see any money.
- Deposit. To unlock real money mode, after joining the operator, players need to upload some funds. Minimum is usually around 10-20 EUR, but some gambling sites will take a couple of Euros. Check out casino promos to see how much you can benefit from the offers.
- Claim the Welcome Bonuses. Promos give extra funds to play, and welcome packages are usually the most generous. So, unless wagering requirements are too high, you should consider accepting them. Standard bonus turnover is around 30-35x. 40x playthrough is still acceptable, but not favorable. Anything higher than that is not recommended. New customers usually receive a series of welcome bonuses released for several first deposits.
- Find the Best Slots and Start Spinning. Once the money is uploaded, you are ready to place real wagers. But first you should find games you like. For that purpose, you’ll probably want free slots to test multiple new options. We have filters and sort by options as well as several slot collections: Most Popular, Jackpots, Bonus Buy, Megaways. Use them to easily find your best slots.
Make sure you have your bankroll strategy and do not overspend as this entertainment can easily become a problem. So, when real money is at stake, it’s better to have a wager, loss, and game session duration limits. Many casinos offer an extensive selection of responsible gambling tools that won’t let players spend too much time or money gambling.
New slots get launched almost daily, contributing to an already huge collection of games. But as time progresses, developers introduce innovative ideas to make a player experience even more exciting. For inexperienced players, the overwhelming numbers of games can be intimidating, but they can jump right into testing them as free versions of new and old slots are available at any time with no sign -up or deposit required.