It’s hard to overestimate the influence of NetEnt presence in the industry. Some key developments were introduced by this company as well as multiple branded titles, jackpots, innovative games that appeal to all sorts of players. For casino operators having none of NetEnt slots is a recipe for failure because players very much enjoy them.
- The software gets tested and certified by multiple laboratories and authorities so that players can put their mind at ease and just enjoy experience. Certification is a time consuming activity and when done across multiple jurisdictions, it can take forever if testing labs find any inconsistencies. That’s why high quality is assured at all times. Still some minor and major flaws occasionally take place.
- With over two decades of experience NetEnt knows exactly what gamblers want and delivers that. Exciting features, beautiful visuals, intriguing story lines… the studio can pick the right combinations to produce hits that stand the test of time. Not all releases are equally thrilling, but there are high value launches that usually stun players.
Best NetEnt Slots
20+ years NetEnt worked hard and produced a series of iconic slots and many great titles recognized globally. Its top performing fruit machines vary in style and math. Starburst, for instance, is a low volatility, low max potential, simple game. While Dead or Alive 2 is extreme volatility, massive potential and feature rich title.
Gonzo’s Quest can be crowned one of the best not just among NetEnt slots, but overall on the market. Its innovative avalanche engine made a major impact and popularized this unique mechanics of winning combinations disappearing and other symbols occupying vacant positions.
Pooled jackpots by this studio are another big attraction as they can award massive payouts. Given a chance to grab millions, huge crowds of fortune seekers relentlessly spin the reels of Mega Fortune and its Dreams version. Both drop on average close to €4 million.
Another of its progressive slot hits is Divine Fortune. Despite being a local jackpot that accumulates smaller pools within a single casino or a casino family, it attracts a lot of gamblers. The size of the jackpot varies from operator to operator depending on traffic.
Types Of Slots Offered
- 3D Slots. NetEnt doesn’t advertise the usage of 3D software. But it achieves great results no matter what tools it uses. Beautiful renders, amazing animation – the studio is an expert in creating visually pleasing games. For some time NetEnt worked on virtual reality project that suggested the creation of 3D elements and environments. But couple of years into production the project was cancelled. So, it’s fair to note that the studio at least dipped its toes into three dimensional world.
- Video Slots. NetEnt has produced one of the best video slot collections. It’s been around for so long that its oldest titles look primitive. If the games get organized in the chronological order you can see the key stages of the industry developments: more advanced graphics, new bonus features, innovative slot engines, feature buy option, extreme volatility. The company is at the forefront of every key turn slot industry is taking.
- Classic Slots. NetEnt doesn’t focus on releasing classic slots, but it has variety of games with three or five reels, few lines and limited bonus features. There are new and old classic titles and you can choose variety of themes. One of the latest slots is Grand Spinn, which is a three reel, one line game that features three fixed jackpots, nudging option and multiplier wilds. It has true to classic slots atmosphere but with added modern elements.
Newest NetEnt Slot Games
New releases are usually delivered 1-2 times a month. For a company that is worth a couple of billion Euros this production rate is pretty moderate meaning that a lot of expertise and time is invested in each title. After Evolution took over, it assured that only highest quality slots would be launched, further cutting production numbers. Along with regular releases there are certain popular categories:
- This engine was introduced by NetEnt itself. It is an interesting idea of having infinite reel set that expands to the right every consecutive win until there are no more wins.
- Through its subsidiary, Red Tiger, the company got access to the famous Megaways mechanics. It has already launched few big brand adaptations. One of the most striking decisions was to release Megaways version of progressive slot Divine Fortune. Long time hits such as Twin Spin, Fruit Shop and Dazzle Me also got Megaways adaptations.
- The collection of branded games continuously grows, and NetEnt acquires best licenses for its slots. It takes opportunities to partner with companies that own great brands that aren’t limited to music or film industry.
This is a 5×3, 15 lines steampunk themed slot. Produced in 2015, it isn’t the newest title but is the one that many gamblers remember. It still looks and feels up to date. Players love this title and reasonably high 97.04% RTP can be one of the reasons for that.
Dynamic aura, low/medium volatility, RTP 96.9%, striking visuals – Neon Staxx has got decent characteristics. The game offers free spins and stacked symbols that can appear on consecutive reels that can guarantee winnings.
Warlords: Crystals of Power 5×3 reel set is a battle ground with an intense atmosphere. It’s a piece of art in terms of visuals and the math is decent: 96.89% RTP, low/mid volatility, 6,666x max win. Produced in 2016 it still looks fresh and can send shivers down your spine.
Based on a widely known fairytale, this slot is a journey of two kids through dark woods. As gamblers walk with them, they trigger variety of bonus features such as wild re-spins, free spins, coin wins, pick and click bonus and more. It’s a low/mid volatility, 96.71% RTP slot that NetEnt presented in 2017 as a third and last installment of Fairytale Legends trilogy.
Payout Percentages For NetEnt Slots
Most of the video slots by this developer have pretty nice theoretical return which lies within 96-97% range. There are quite few titles that are programmed to pay more and even one with 99% RTP, which is progressive slot Mega Joker.
Beware of adjustable RTPs – the strategy NetEnt implemented since the end of 2019. Initially all NetEnt games had just one RTP and now the studio adds more versions of its existing offerings. This process takes time and it’s unlikely that all titles will have multiple versions with different RTPs as each version must be certified separately.
What we can see so far is NetEnt offers several RTP levels from around 90% up to 99.1%. Unlike other suppliers, it didn’t decrease RTP, but also released versions with higher than original returns. So, you might as well have more chances of winning. For instance:
- Starburst that originally paid 96.1% would now pay up to 99.1%, which is 3% more
- Twin Spin with default return of 96.6% also has version that pays 99.1%
Other Casino Games From The Provider
NetEnt is best known as a slot provider, but it also has other products, including blackjack.
- Blackjack. There are few RNG blackjack games that have version with different table limits. It used to provide live dealer blackjack as well, but late in 2020, days after closing the acquisition deal, Evolution decided to close NetEnt live studio in Malta. That decision initially caused some friction with employees and trade unions, but later the issue had been settled.
- Roulette. This type of game is also on offer in three variations: French/European/American. Live roulette was also offered before live studio was closed in Malta.
- Baccarat. NetEnt has one traditional baccarat title in several versions depending on bet limits: low/high roller and VIP.
- Poker. As of today there are no poker titles in the portfolio. The studio had several games of this type such as Caribbean Stud, Holdem, Oasis Poker Pro, Texas Holdem. But they all were discontinued.
- Video Poker. Similar to poker, most video poker titles were discontinued. But at the moment gamblers can still enjoy one title, which is Jacks or Better Double Up. What NetEnt focuses on in this game is the unconventional look that imitates more a computer game than a traditional video poker.
Where To Play NetEnt Slots
Hardly any licensed casino would offer no NetEnt titles, so casino choices are literally unlimited. You can have best gambling sites offering NetEnt slots risk free or in real mode. The software is licensed across multiple jurisdictions making games available on all key markets and the company continuously expands its presence.
How To Get Free Spins On NetEnt Slots See all
A lot of times casinos would give away spins on NetEnt titles. Gamblers get them on variety of occasions:
- To celebrate new slot releases
- Free spins as a part of a Welcome pack
- Level Up Bonus is also common when casinos reward players for upgrading their loyalty status.
You can play NetEnt slot for free and cash out real wins. But withdrawing wins is only possible after required playthrough is completed.
How Safe Are NetEnt Games
No doubt this is the developer you can trust and it definitely takes all steps to make games safe to play. With so many strict authorities watching its business and each game being certified by multiple testing labs it’s hard to overlook any threats.
But what it can’t do is to force some bad players out that illegally produce fake NetEnt games. So, always sign up with the casinos that have solid reputation and no intention to cheat players.
Can I Play NetEnt Slots On Mobile Device
Yes, you can play them on all devices PCs and mobile. HTML5 was a perfect cross platform solution that replaced older approach of creating multiple versions of the same product.
Pros And Cons Of The Provider
For over two decades the company, formerly known as Net Entertainment, has been dominating the industry. The competition is fierce today, but the studio is still able to defend its leading position, continuously improve and set a benchmark. NetEnt slots released recently are way more advanced than they were years ago.
It’s hard to blame the company for anything except its decision to introduce adjustable RTPs without publicly announcing this move and letting players know. But this isn’t all bad as NetEnt produced higher RTP versions as well while others only lower returns.
Some studios are able to outperform NetEnt in the short time, but when considering the overall slots portfolio and the impact on the gambling, this studio is way out of range of many competitors. There are a lot of beautiful, world best performing slots NetEnt delivered, including innovative products.