This is a well-rounded content creator that is largely known as a slots supplier but also produces a bunch of other games such as scratchcards, instant win, and fixed prize games. The company also runs its game aggregation business helping fellow providers reach a wide network of casinos around the world.
The developer entered this heavily saturated industry in 2018, and it didn’t take long for it to draw player attention. Today hardcore gamblers are well familiar with the brand and have pretty high expectations. But the content is yet to reach mainstream gamblers.
When it comes to trust, there are no reasons to worry. Hacksaw Gaming holds multiple licenses and is regulated by some of the most reputable gambling authorities such as MGA, and UKGC among others. They make sure the software that is delivered to local and international markets is fair and secure.
Hacksaw Gaming Slots
The library of content grows every month by 1 or 2 new video slots. There are other non-slot releases as well and they are quite frequent so Hacksaw Gaming has a roughly equal number of slots and other games.
The quality of the products is great, and it keeps improving. The studio has found its style in terms of design and gameplay, but every title remains unique. Slots often have striking artwork and wonderful soundtracks, and you won’t be overwhelmed with complicated animation.
Bonus buy is available in most of the studio’s recent releases. You’ll pay different prices depending on how lucrative the round can potentially be. It can be 80x in some slots and 300x in others. It’s also common to choose between multiple bonus buy options. Turbo and Super Turbo modes are available as well as advanced Auto Play settings.
Common Hacksaw Gaming Slot Features
There are a few things that repeatedly appear in Hacksaw Gaming video slots. Some of them are popular across the entire slots sector while others are unique solutions introduced by the provider.
- DuelReels is perhaps the company’s signature feature that appears in many recent releases. VS symbols that land on the screen, expand and award one of two multipliers of different values. To decide which one will be awarded there’s a battle between them. It’s the dueling narrative that adds some extra thrill.
- Bonus Buy is the option that is also very common for Hacksaw Gaming slot machines. Players can activate one or more DuelReels for lower prices or pay more to buy free spins.
During the first few years, Hacksaw Gaming used to produce a single version of every slot game. But closer to the end of 2021, the studio joined a growing number of providers adopting the flexible RTP concept. That means more versions of a single game are produced and they each have a different theoretical return to player.
In the case of Hacksaw, there are typically four RTP figures that are over 96%, 94%, 92%, and 88%. For Hand of Anubis, for instance, the following RTP settings are available: 96.24%, 94.32%, 92.28%, and 88.41%. These figures are roughly the same across all recent releases.
Best Hacksaw Gaming Slots
The developer has gone pretty quickly from an unknown games builder to an established supplier. That was possible thanks to its wonderful slots creation skills that allowed it to build an amazing games portfolio within a short period. Many of the titles, especially recent ones, are highly rated by hardcore gamblers and enjoyed by a wide range of casino players. Here are some of the most well-known titles.
- Wanted Dead or a Wild is a feature-packed game. It offers free spins as well as a hold and spin type of bonus round. Duels are the focal point as two outlaws battle each other for the right to award their corresponding multipliers. As these multipliers are between 2x and 100x, you’ll find yourself rooting for one with the bigger figure. Three bonus buy options are available that cost 80x, 200x, and 400x. The max win potential is 12,500x.
- Gladiator Legends is another thrilling Hacksaw Gaming creation that features duels. When VS symbol lands, it turns a reel into a multiplier wild with the value of a multiplier being decided by the outcome of a gladiator duel. It’s possible to land one VS symbol on all reels and have an entire screen of multiplier wilds, each awarding up to 100x and up to 1,000x payouts during bonus games. This time players can buy two types of bonus rounds as well as one or two guaranteed VS symbols that will cost them 10x and 40x, respectively.
- Chaos Crew is one of the early releases that have put the studio in the spotlight. Central to the game is the round of free spins with a special set of symbols that either award a win, payout booster, or no win. Bonus buy is available for 129x.
Where to Play Hacksaw Gaming Slots?
There’s a large selection of legitimate gambling sites that have the developer’s content. Check out the rating below to pick the right one. We rate and review operators that generally target players from across the world by providing multiple site translations and accepting a variety of currencies and banking options.
Read our reviews, which we link to in our rating, to learn more about operators. You can go to the dedicated Hacksaw Gaming casinos page if you want to set some parameters and narrow down the results.
Pros and Cons
Hacksaw Gaming slots offer an unrivaled gambling experience. Focusing on clean and striking artwork and engaging math models, the studio has built an exciting collection that will suit the tastes of a wide variety of casino fans. The games get better as time progresses, and they’ve already earned the appreciation of punters and gambling experts.
The only negative thing to say about this content creator is variable RTP. That’s the strategy implemented by the majority of slot builders as they are trying to provide casinos with options to boost profits. Players need to be aware that there are typically four RTP figures per slot and they come from as high as 96%+ down to 88%+. However, only those slot machines released by Hacksaw Gaming starting from late 2021 have this flexible RTP option.