Koi Princess is the slot developed by renowned studio NetEnt. Released on 24.11.2015 it became an instant success among slot fans for its exciting engine and fantastic artwork. This review details all of its key characteristics that along with free demo mode available on Clash of Slots give a complete idea of experience you’ll be getting.
The developers have equipped the new game with five reels, 20 paylines, and a variety of bonus features. On the reels there are symbols inherent in the Asian culture, including the denominations of playing cards from 10 to A, coins, images of a lion and a snake in the form of masks, and, of course, the main character – a princess, who is the most expensive symbol in the slot.
The wild – an image of waves with a relevant inscription – replaces simple symbols in the game, and the bonus symbol – an image of a red dragon – activates the bonus game.
After you have managed to catch three bonus symbols, you will see a wheel in front of you. It will help you to determine which bonus round you can participate in. There are only four options:
- Sure Win Free Spins – you will be given ten free spins, each of which will bring a guaranteed prize. For example, if you win $25 in the first spin, the second spin will definitely bring you $25, even if there are no winning combinations.
- Wild Reels Free Spins – you will get 10 free spins, during which at least one reel will be wild.
- Bonus Wheel – on the screen there will be something like a wheel of luck, you will roll a dice that determines the number of moves. Each move brings a cash prize. The game continues until you get to the cell with the inscription collect.
- Coins Win – you get an instant cash payment.
Besides, one of four additional functions can be activated in a random order. Three fishes – gold, red, and black – will appear in front of you. They will hide one of the following possible options:
- 5-Hit – you will get one spin. During it on the screen there will be a guaranteed combination of symbols randomly selected before starting.
- Random Wild – you will get one spin, during which from 4 to 9 additional wilds can appear on the screen.
- Wild Reels – you will get one free spin where two to five reels can go wild.
- Bonus Activation – during the spin, there will be three bonus symbols on the screen that activate one of the above bonus rounds.