Wild Walker Slot Review
Wild Walker is the title developed by recognized studio Pragmatic Play. Released on 19.09.2020 it became an instant success among players for its immersive engine and amazing artwork. This review details all of its main characteristics that along with free test mode available on our site give a complete idea of experience you’ll be getting.
What will happen if the apocalypse happens on the Earth and people start turning into zombies? This plot is often found in many movies and TV series; it is not ignored in slots, either. This time, Pragmatic Play developers decided to share their view of the post-apocalyptic environment and presented the Wild Walker slot with zombies in the lead.
The Wild Walker slot has five reels and 25 paylines, but during free spins, the number of reels may increase to eight (more about that later). All symbols are paid when they appear in the number of at least three, from left to right, starting from the first reel on any of the 25 paylines.
You can visit a post-apocalyptic city and meet bloodthirsty monsters on all devices in manual or auto mode. Bets range from $0.25 to $100 per spin. In the Wild Walker slot, the dispersion is high, RTP is 96.55%. The maximum payout in the slot may exceed your stake 4900 times.
- Wild symbol (a zombie) replaces all symbols, except for the bonus; it appears on a random reel in every spin during the main game.
- Bonus symbol (skull) appears on all reels, and if at least three such symbols appear, you will have a free spin round.
Bonus Features of the Wild Walker Slot
The first feature is associated with the wild symbol (a zombie), which is constantly present in the play field during the main game. This wild symbol has a size of 1×3, which means that it completely covers the reel. During the main game, you will see that the wild symbol moves randomly on all reels to help you get your wins more frequently.
The second feature is the multi-level free spins round. To activate free spins, you have to catch three or more bonus symbols during the main game. Free spins start in the play field from five reels and can expand up to eight.
- Three bonus symbols — eight free spins starting from Level 1
- Four bonus symbols — eight free spins starting from Level 2
If you start a round with three bonus symbols, you will need three, six, or nine scatters to reach Levels 2, 3, and 4.
If you start a round with four bonus symbols, you will need three or six scatters to reach Levels 3 and 4.
During free spins, every three scatters collected in this function unlock the next level and give two free spins.
- First level — five reels + one wild symbol.
- Second level — six reels + one extended wild symbol locked on Reel 1 and one wandering wild symbol.
- Third level — seven reels + two extended wild symbols locked on Reels 1 and 2, and one wandering wild symbol.
- Fourth level — eight reels + three extended wild symbols locked on Reels 1 to 3, and one wandering wild symbol.
In general, Wild Walker is an exciting slot with scary zombies in the lead, where you will have a great time and can get good prizes.
Wild Walker Symbols and Paytable