Wild Symbol: Yes
Scatter Symbol: Yes
Max Win: x4444
Min bet $,€,£: 0.10
Max bet $,€,£: 100
Bonus Game: No
Free Spins: Yes
Beat the Beast: Mighty Sphinx slot review
For the studio of this status Beat the Beast: Mighty Sphinx is a great game that’s made it to the lobbies of a number of gambling sites. Beat the Beast: Mighty Sphinx hit the market on 08.04.2020 offering proven gameplay and great renders. You can play free Beat the Beast: Mighty Sphinx test mode on clashofslots.com as a guest with no sign up required.
Take a look at the game metrics to decide if that’s the greatest choice for you. Beat the Beast: Mighty Sphinx offers 96.14% RTP, High dispersion and x4444 win potential, max win. With a quite balanced math model and the possibility of the massive swings, the game is always engaging. Overall, it provides powerful gaming experience.
Beat the Beast: Mighty Sphinx appeals to those who love gameplay that has both classic and unique elements to it. If no feature gets triggered, the base game is still interesting but as soon as wilds, scatters or other special symbols or features show up on the reels, it gets to the whole new level.
The first slot in this series was Kraken’s Lair, where the main actions took place at the bottom of the ocean. Now we will go to Ancient Egypt. After all, this is where the main actions of the second slot from this series will take place under the scorching sun. This slot is called Beat the Beast: Mighty Sphinx.
When you open the Mighty Sphinx slot, you will surely notice that it looks almost the same as Kraken’s Lair. It differs only in terms of the background and symbols. As expected, technically, these two models are exactly the same, as well as in the first Kraken’s Lair slot. The main actions in the Beat the Beast: Mighty Sphinx slot will take place on five reels, three rows, and 9 lines, where your winnings are formed.
You can play the Mighty Sphinx slot on all compatible devices in the manual or automatic mode. The range of bets is the same as that of its predecessor: from $0.10 to $100 per spin. The volatility in the Mighty Sphinx slot is high, the RTP indicator is 96.14% (0.02% higher than that in the Kraken’s Lair slot), but the maximum possible winnings in the Mighty Sphinx slot are x4444, and this is almost two times less than that of Kraken’s Lair (x7777).
- The Wild symbol (letter W) does not bring independent winnings, but it can help you form combinations more often, because the wild can replace any of the usual symbols.
- The Golden Sphinx acts simultaneously as the wild and scatter symbol. In the first case it replaces other images, and in the second one it activates free spins.
Bonus Features of the Mighty Sphinx Slot
The slot comes with 3 bonus features that will help make your gameplay more varied and profitable. This is what you are going to see:
- The Mystery feature is activated in the base game. Here three scatter symbols (golden phoenix) can appear on the playing field on any of the reels. As a result, this starts free spins.
- The Bonus Game feature is activated if 3 or more scatter (golden phoenix) symbols appear on the playing field on any reels. 3, 4, or 5 of them give you winnings that are 2, 20, or 200 times higher than your bet, respectively. Then you get 10 free spins. During this feature, 3 or more Sphinx Emblems will reward you with 5 additional free spins. In addition, the Mystery feature can be applied. Each time it brings additional free spins.
- The Wild Upgrade feature is active during the free spins and means that 1 symbol of the average value (a Sphinx statuette, a scarab, an Ankh’s cross or sword) will be transformed into a wild symbol. This increases your chances to achieve the highest possible winnings.
Summing it up, I would like to say that Mighty Sphinx is an interesting slot that will be an excellent addition to the Beat the Beast series of games and to the Thunderkick portfolio in general.
Beat the Beast: Mighty Sphinx symbols and paytable