Peter & Sons is a slot creator that proves time and time again that it has a different vision of what exciting games should be like. The studio first set its foot in the market in 2019 and quickly established itself as a talented content builder.
Within several years it signed two major partnerships joining Yggdrasil’s YG Masters, and Relax Gaming’s Silver Bullet programs. This allowed the studio to get better with every release without worrying about the business aspect of content creation.
Peter & Sons Slots
This developer keeps its promise of creating unique player experiences. The first thing that catches your attention is the odd and at times awkward style of artwork. But as you start spinning the reels, great math is what makes you engaged.
Once you explore the free Peter & Sons slots collection, you are likely to become one of their many fans. The studio has a versatile portfolio of titles that is translated into multiple languages and optimized for all popular mobile and desktop platforms.
Most slots feature high volatility and a range of bonus games and boosters. Typically the max win doesn’t exceed a 10,000x threshold, but there are a few slot machines with much higher win potential. Hammer of Gods, for instance, offers up to 51,500x payouts.
Being a partner of the big established developers gives access to their proprietary tools. Yggdrasil, for instance, has Gigablox, MultiMax, and some other exciting stuff that the studio had already used in its slots. Relax Gaming also has a bag of features that can be accessed by its Silver Bullet partners.
The studio is focused on delivering entertaining slots that typically have at least a couple of features. Generally, bonus games get triggered by three or more scatters, but when playing Peter & Sons games, you don’t always need three of them. Two or even one scatter is sometimes enough to enter bonus rounds.
- Different types of wild symbols are common. These symbols can expand, jump from one reel to another, and do all sorts of crazy stuff to help players win in Peter & Sons slots. Robin Nottingham Raiders slot, for instance, is centered around the Roaming Wilds that are present in base and bonus rounds. Wilds get accumulated and once the meter is filled are released all at once boosting the chances of winning.
- Feature Buy. Whenever you want to buy a shortcut to a bonus game, look through the catalog on this page and choose those with the Buy Bonus mark. Or just switch to the corresponding tab at the top of the list. It costs around 50-100x to enter the bonus, or you can always trigger free spins naturally. In Voodoo Hex, for instance, you just need one scatter right in the middle of the layout to grab up to 15 free games. At the same time, there are three bonus buy options that cost 52x, 70x, and 111x.
- Gigablox and MultiMax engines are something the studio was able to access by joining the YG Masters program. Now the developer can integrate Yggdrasil’s proprietary tools and engines into its slots. Peter & Sons had a lot of success with Gigablox producing Monster Blox and Water Blox. Both feature up to 6×6 giant symbols. MultiMax is about progressive reel multipliers that in some cases can grow infinitely.
Peter & Sons Slot RTP
Generally, the average return is around 96% in Peter & Sons video slots. But some titles offer up to 97% RTP. Check out Kaiser if you want the maximum theoretical return. Keep in mind that certain slot machines have flexible RTP, meaning there are more than one version and multiple RTP settings. Open the Game Rules which is accessible from the Settings menu to find the information about RTP.
Best Peter & Sons Casino Slots
- Monster Blox Gigablox is a great video slot that features Gigablox symbols in every spin. There will be plenty of action in the base game because the initial grid in the base game expands with every consecutive win up to 6×8 and 1 respin is awarded. And when free spins trigger naturally or are bought for 70x, there’s a progressive multiplier that can make the difference. It’s a fun game that has just the right combination of features to keep it entertaining without making it too complicated.
- Wild Duel. The focus is on the scatters. Two of them activate the Wild Duel feature while three scatters are the ultimate combination to look forward to as it unlocks free spins with Wild Duel and all sorts of wilds, plus re-triggers. To add some extra thrill, Peter & Sons created the duel story when Marshals fight with Outlaws to determine whether a booster will be awarded or not. All players should root for Marshals as their win lands them a feature.
- Xibalba features odd but fun visuals and engaging math. The layout expansion happens after every win. Again, scatters are the most valuable symbols. When two scatters land, they award one giant symbol but add just one more scatter and players get the maximum fun as free spins get triggered. Peter & Sons threw a couple of boosters into the mix to make the game even more appealing. You’ll find sticky growing wilds and unlimited panel multipliers. 77x is how much you can pay for a shortcut to the free spins.
Where to Play Peter & Sons Video Slots
We’ve put together the list of Peter & Sons casinos that you can explore. Each operator has one or more licenses and offers a wide range of promos and impressive libraries of content. You can compare their rating and read reviews to pick the site that’s right for you.
The rating automatically adjusts to show gambling operators that accept players from your country. In addition, you can set some other filters such as licenses, languages, deposit methods, and currencies. And in case getting free Peter & Sons slot experience is the goal, simply stay on this page and explore demo versions.
The studio supplies its content through a limited number of partners. Its early video slots are distributed by Oryx Gaming. After joining YG Masters, the studio mostly produced content for this partner. And now, when it’s also signed the Silver Bullet deal with Relax Gaming, we’ll see content released exclusively for its network of casinos.
Pros and Cons
It’s incredible how creative the studio gets when trying to deliver the ultimate gambling experience. Peter & Sons slots have engaging math and unconventional artwork to appeal to a wide range of players. Adjustable RTP is the thing you should be aware of, but shouldn’t deter you from trying these amazing games.