Gangsterz is the title developed by renowned studio BGaming. Released on 24.11.2022 it became an instant success among slot fans for its thrilling engine and fantastic artwork. This review explains all of its key characteristics that along with free test mode available on Clash of Slots give a complete idea of experience you’ll be getting.
Gangsterz is a slot with a 7×7 playing field, in which winnings are awarded when 5 or more of the same symbols appear next to each other vertically or horizontally and form a cluster.
When you get a winning cluster, the symbols involved are removed from the reels, making room for new symbols falling from above.
After each spin, random low value symbols start glowing. If glowing symbols form a winning cluster, these symbols are removed and two wild symbols appear in their place.
When you get winning clusters, a special counter located to the right of the playing field is filled. When a certain number of characters are added to the counter, one of the following features is triggered:
- Detonation – from 3 to 6 wild symbols will appear on the playing field, which will blow up 4 symbols around them.
- Reduction – all low value symbols will be removed from the playing field.
- Separation – a wild symbol appears in the center of the playing field, and all symbols located diagonally from it turn into one randomly selected image.
- Promotion – one type of symbols is selected, which are turned into more valuable images.
- Safe – when the number of symbols on the indicator reaches 0, a 3×3 wild symbol appears on the playing field, which decreases in size with each subsequent spin, but adds more wilds to the playing field.