For the studio of this caliber Elemental Princess is a remarkable release that’s made it to the lobbies of many operators. Elemental Princess was released on 23.10.2020 offering popular gameplay and great visuals. You can play free Elemental Princess test mode on Clash of Slots as a visitor with no registration required.
Check out the slot metrics to decide if that’s the best choice for you. Elemental Princess offers 96.66% theoretical return, High risk level and x1666 win potential, max win. With a quite balanced math model and the possibility of the big swings, the game is always engaging. Overall, it delivers strong gaming experience.
Elemental Princess caters to those who appreciate gameplay that has both traditional and innovative elements to it. When no bonus gets triggered, the base mode is still entertaining but as soon as wilds, scatters or other special symbols or features appear on the screen, it gets to the whole new level.
Elemental Princess is an Asian-themed slot from the Yggdrasil Gaming partners – Dreamtech studio. When playing the Elemental Princess slot, you will meet powerful princesses, each with her own unique feature, who will help you get good wins. Elemental Princess is a 5-reel, 3-row, 25-fixed-payline slot. Winnings are awarded for landing 3 or more matching symbols on a payline, starting at the leftmost reel.
You can travel to the Far East and join the four princesses on any compatible device for 0.30 to 150 euros per spin. You can play the Elemental Princess slot in manual mode or launch auto spins, if you wish – their number varies from 10 to infinity. The slot has high volatility with the RTP of 96.66% and a maximum win of x1,666.
Special symbols in the Elemental Princess Slot
- There are 5 wild symbols in the Elemental Princess slot. The first one is a butterfly, which is a standard wild that appears throughout the game, while the other 4 wilds are represented by princesses and can only appear during bonus features. All wild symbols generate the same payouts and serve to replace other symbols in the game.
- A scatter symbol (golden flower) gives you access to the Free Games feature, if at least three of them land on the playing field.
Bonus Features of the Elemental Princess Slot
Princess Spins features are triggered randomly during the main gameplay and offers one of four princess-related features. This can be:
- The Earth Princess feature turns all standard wild symbols into wilds that look like Earth Princess. During these spins, any high pay symbol next to Earth Princess turns into a wild.
- The Water Princess feature turns all standard wild symbols into Water Princess, and 2, 3, 5, or 10 of these symbols are placed in random positions on the reels.
- The Fire Princess feature turns all standard wild symbols into a princess of Fire, with a multiplier of x2, x3, x5 or x10 applied to all wins.
- The Air Princess feature turns all standard wild symbols into 3×3 Air Princess symbols and move them around the playing field.
A Free Spins feature is triggered when 3, 4, or 5 scatter symbols land on the playing field in one spin. After that, you will get 10 free spins with a feature depending on the active princess. This can be:
- The Earth Princess Free Spins feature: if a high pay symbol lands next to Earth Princess, it also becomes wild.
- The Water Princess Free Spins feature: when Water Princess lands on the playing field, it is locked in place until the end of the feature.
- The Fire Princess Free Spins feature: when Fire Princess lands on the playing field, it increases the multiplier by one unit.
- The Air Princess Free Spins feature: spins start with an active wild symbol in the form of a 1×2 Air Princess, which moves across the playing field. When a new princess symbol appears, it moves to the counters. When Air Princess appears 2, 5, or 9 times, the size of the wild symbol will become 2×2, 2×3 or 3×3.
Overall, Elemental Princess is a pretty interesting slot with great features associated with wild symbols – there are quite a lot of them in this slot.