The studio has worked hard to get recognized in this saturated industry. Its innovative approach to building games earned Evoplay multiple award nominations. In 2020 it launched the Spinential engine that helps load games faster and take up less space on player devices.
It’s a legitimate content builder that has acquired a Curacao license as well as certificates to supply its software to numerous markets, including Malta, UK, and Italy. Games have been tested and certified by GamingLabs to validate their compliance with standards accepted in highly regulated markets. Whereas, eCOGRA has confirmed that the RNG used by Evoplay is fair. The ISO 27001 certificate is another indication that the studio is committed to the highest standards.
Evoplay is a studio that frequently appears in the news as they boost the number of releases and become more active in expanding and building relationships with major industry players. The deal signed with Relax Gaming was one of the biggest steps towards expansion to hundreds of casinos. The number of partners is continuously growing across the globe.
At the time of writing, the number of titles in the portfolio exceeds 100. Despite being known for its slot machines, the developer creates other types of games, and you’ll find plenty of casino classics and instant games.
Most titles are translated into multiple languages, including English, German, French, Spanish, Korean, Japan, etc. They are mobile optimized and load fast on any device thanks to Evoplay’s proprietary engine, Spinential.
This is the key category in the studio portfolio. There are dozens of slots of all shapes and forms from classic and uncomplicated to RPG-style video slots that offer immersive experiences. In addition to its innovative skills, it’s fair to mention that the company has some great artists who deliver amazing game artwork.
Most of the titles have RTP between 95% and 96%, which is a pretty good range. However, you can expect the figure to be below 93% for some titles. The upper limit is around 96.5%. So, make sure you check the average return. Volatility also varies from low to high.
The studio is most praised for its industry-first type of slots. But the catalog includes many more titles that fall into other categories. Below are the key Evolay slots collections.
- 3D/VR slots are something that initially drew attention to this studio. They offer an immersive experience and some exciting themes. Necromancer was the first one in this series.
- RPG-Style video slots are part of the 3D collection but are more thrilling thanks to the use of RPG elements. Dungeon Immortal Evil is one of such Evoplay slots that you can play for free. This is the first, but not the only one as Star Guardians takes this concept even further by introducing manual control and three characters each with their special boosters.
- Progressive jackpots are available in several titles, including classic Burning Aces, Fruit Super Nova, and Shadow of Luxor. They all accumulate their separate pots but have the same share of RTP, which is 2%, contributing to the jackpot accumulation.
- Bonus buy is another game category in the Evoplay portfolio that is worth mentioning. The cost of triggering free spins varies. Sometimes punters have several options to buy, depending on the number of spins. Expect to spend somewhere from 50x to 150x. But the price tag gets as low as 32x (Juicy Gems) for a round of 3 spins that are reset with every win.
Best Evoplay Slot Machines
The developer has made its name producing first-ever 3D and RPG games. It also has a variety of regular slot machines that are rather unknown to a wide audience. But you can try them all to find out if you’ll like them. Below are three top Evoplay video slots:
- Necromancer was the first 3D/VR product released by the studio back in 2017, the year it was established. It’s a browser game that can be played using a VR headset. The slot’s 360-degree view allows for a truly immersive experience. Other than that impressive visuals, the slot has pretty uncomplicated gameplay featuring re-spins after every win and free spins with an increased win potential.
- Dungeon: Immortal Evil is another title that has introduced something new to gamblers. Inspired by RPG games, it borrows the concept and throws players into an exciting adventure of fighting deadly creatures. There are no reels or paylines that are typically expected from slots. With every spin, a character walks further and further down the castle hall where he meets a bunch of monsters to destroy. Random monsters that are defeated earn a player some money. There’s nothing that gamblers should do except for pushing the Play button.
- Star Guardians is officially the most expensive game in the studio’s history at the time of writing. This time Evoplay has taken the RPG concept further by adding a selection of game heroes and manual control. Three characters each have their booster and selecting one of them isn’t just a matter of visual preference, but also an important decision to make. You’ll either have 2x wins, guaranteed loots, or chests opened without keys. Automatic mode can be enabled instead of manual.
Pros and Cons
Evoplay is a talented content creator that managed to release a few unique video slots. It pays a lot of attention to its themes and artwork. But its traditional games collection doesn’t draw much attention even though slots still feature incredible audio-visuals and some interesting features. However, slowly but surely, the studio gains wider recognition, builds relationships with powerful distributors, and makes its way into the lobbies of many casinos.
Where to Play Evoplay Online Slots?
The studio is gaining popularity and its content appears in many casinos worldwide. Check out our Evoplay Casino Rating to compare dozens of licensed gambling sites. Using this rating is easy as it provides some useful information such as bonuses, min deposit, and review links. If in doubt, read detailed reviews that discuss everything players should know to make an informed decision. Testing some of the titles can be done right here on this page. No registration is required.