96.03% | 94.06% | 92.10% | 87.08%
Bet Range ($,€,£)
0.20 - 280
Nine to Five by Nolimit City is a lot of fun as it takes you to a ‘picture-perfect’ workplace. This studio is known for choosing unconventional themes for its games, and this time is no different. Once you load the slot, you find yourself in the greasy Rat Race Incorporated office.
Nine to Five features a nice set of the studio’s signature boosters and falls into the ‘insane volatility’ category. Within the first two days of release, it dropped over 1,250 max wins. According to the studio, this smashed their previous record in this metric.
Max payout is 9,217x bet, which isn’t as massive as in some other games by the studio but is still pretty impressive. The reason this slot awarded so many top payouts within a short time must be due to the feature buy options, and the God Mode in particular. The latter is an all or nothing feature.
Nolimit City packed Nine to Five with plenty of features. There are several of their signature xMechanics and three types of bonus games. Plus, players are offered to buy different bonus rounds with the price ranging from 75x to 1,370x.
- xNudge Wilds appear on reels 2-5. Whenever you see this symbol, that means the entire reel is about to turn Wild. Plus, with every nudge it takes to expand the symbol to its max height, its multiplier increases +1.
- xWays awards 2-4 symbols on a single position increasing the number of ways to win.
- xBet is there to get you to one of the bonus games twice faster. Free spins hit frequency is 1 in 237, and by paying extra 10%/round, you get 1 in around 119.
Nine to Five has no lack of bonus games. And the great thing about them is that they can be triggered instantly. The price won’t necessarily be affordable, and the risk can be extremely high, but that’s the secret to a record-breaking number of max wins within a short time.
- Middle Management. 10 rounds are initially awarded, but the number can grow as Overtime symbols appear during the feature. Key to this round is the multiplier that can grow up +1 to 9,999 but can as well decrease –1 when the corresponding symbols land.
- Ivory Tower. This is pretty much the same round, but with 12 initial spins and the multiplier that doubles or divides by 4 when certain symbols land.
- God Mode. This is probably the wildest feature you can possibly get in slots. You spend 1,370x to buy it and you can either get the max win or nothing. That’s where this insane volatility comes from. A couple of seconds and the round is over.
Bonus Buy Options
The giant symbol that immediately gets you the max payout can land randomly in the base game. But it’s much more likely to land when you pay 1,370x for the God Mode. If risking so much money in one spin isn’t for you, there are cheaper and safer rounds to buy.
- Ivory Tower round, which triggers when 4 scatters land in view, can be bought for 200x.
- Middle Manager round is the cheapest, and costs 75x. To activate it randomly, you need 3 scatters.
- And for 125x you get a Lucky Draw when you are more likely to get 10 than 12 spins.
Nine to Five is an incredibly fun slot. It takes you to a greasy office with plenty of fun and sarcastic moments. Players can enjoy a nice pack of features, and the craziest of them is the God Mode that costs a lot of money, lasts only a couple of seconds and awards either max win or zero.