96.04% | 94.10% | 92.06% | 87.10%
Bet Range ($,€,£)
0.20 - 100
There are times when adding loads of wild features doesn’t do online slots any good. But talented studios know how to put them together into a beautiful piece. Roadkill is something not any studio would be able to pull off as there are so many elements that were used. Nolimit City has built a fantastic slot that isn’t just feature-packed, but also offers a fun story that touches a serious issue.
Roadkill is about animals being fed up with the situation and taking matters into their own paws and hooves. The trio of avengers, Papa Bear, Deer Joe and Fred the Rabbit are armed, dangerous and ready to return the favor. They block and damage cars to protect their roads.
The studio packed plenty of boosters and bonus rounds into Roadkill. Luckily for players, they can simply load a game in demo mode and pay to activate different features without having to read about them.
Three characters mentioned above are Jumping Wilds, and when they clash with a car, they unleash their special powers. During bonus games they operate within a special area of reels 2-4, setting traps and stopping cars.
- Bear boosts general multiplier
- Deer splits symbols
- Rabbit leaves a wild and moves to new position
They each have their Collector meters that must be filled to trigger feature upgrades. They also move across 3×3 grid. And when they stop a car, general multiplier increases +1.
There are several bonus games that players can trigger naturally by landing scatters or when certain challenges within bonus rounds are completed. It’s also possible to buy entry into two of the games.
There won’t be a fixed number of spins. Players get a bunch of lives that expire when a car doesn’t collide with any of the main characters or their traps. Cars get damaged when blocked and when hit a certain number of times, they crash, triggering a certain feature upgrade and multiplier boost.
- Call to Arms. The round requires 2 scatters and offers 2 lives and 2 Jumping Wilds.
- Team Assemble. That’s when players get a full pack of everything: 3 lives and 3 Jumping Wilds. But it also requires 3 scatters to activate the round.
- Junkyard Assault is triggered by the upgrade of all three boosters. Players enter the round with 3 lives and one Collector for all three animals.
- Roadblock is when things get wild as rabbits, deer and bears block the entire 3×3 central area so that there’s no way cars can avoid being blocked. The round ends when cars get stopped, and the final surprise would be a 3×3 block of the wilds.
Players can pay to have 2 or 3 scatters and trigger corresponding bonus games. 2 scatters will cost them 60x and 3 scatters cost 500x. The third option is to get a random round for a price of 200x.
Nolimit City has delivered another great game, proving once again that it’s the force to be reckoned with. Roadkill is what players would generally expect from this studio: premium audio-visuals, immersive story and a thrilling pack of features.