The gambling community is hard to impress as it has seen slots of all shapes and forms. But it took Print Studio just a couple of games to convince everyone that a new star was born. With only a handful of releases under its belt, the developer made a huge impact and left a strong belief that it would soon join the elite group of content creators.
The studio is committed to creating games that will remain relevant for years. Print Studios delivers a select number of premium titles a year. It’s a relatively young company compared to the majority of premium providers, but the quality of games is not inferior to that of established providers. Moreover, it seems to have plenty of creative ideas and is ready to experiment.
The developer was founded in 2020. In 2021 Print Studios joined the Silver Bullet program launched by Relax Gaming. This partnership allowed it to reach hundreds of casinos across the globe. The studio has quickly gained recognition among both experts and gamblers.
Print Studios Slots
To ensure every video slot is of premium quality and offers an incredible gambling experience, the developer releases a small number of titles every year. Where most competitors launch 1 new slot per month and even more, Print Studios keeps the output at around 4 titles per year, and it shows.
After releasing just a few titles, the content creator has already shown that it has mastered a wide range of tools. Games feature a variety of engines, bonus rounds, and boosters to deliver engaging gameplay. All slots look and feel unique even when familiar themes and blueprints are used. Even a 5×3 reel set with a couple of dozen paylines that is used in hundreds of titles feels fresh and engaging.
- Bonus Buy is the option the studio uses a lot. The price is acceptable. You’ll pay around 75x-100x for a round of free spins.
- Scatter Boost is another feature that helps enter bonus rounds faster. When enabled, it adds extra scatters boosting the chances of landing a bonus feature. But the price is paid for each spin, and it’s 50% of the current bet.
- Bonus Gamble is there for those who want to have some extra thrill. Try Book of Destiny to explore this opportunity. Punters winning a gamble round get an additional expanding symbol for the duration of free spins, and if they dare to risk again, they can have a total of 3 expanding symbols.
- SuperSpinners is Print Studios’ in-house feature that awards multipliers. Play free Crystal Golem, for instance, to understand the concept. You’ll see small numbers located between the reels. These are multiplier values and each of them is applied whenever a winning line crosses it. One line can cross more than one multiplier. In this case, they are multiplied creating a good chance of hitting a massive win.
Best Print Studios Slots
Each and every video slot produced by this content builder is amazing. The artwork is just exceptional, the animation is superb and the slots have equally incredible gameplay. Play any Print Studios slot for free and you’ll see how talented and creative the supplier is. It’s hard to pick which games are the best as they are all so wonderful. But here are the top 3 you can try first and draw your own conclusion.
- Royal Potato. The theme alone attracts attention. This is quite an original choice as potato is not the type of character slot creators use a lot. But Print Studios managed to create a potato kingdom and characters that were so powerful. And it doesn’t just look gorgeous, Royal Potato strikes all the right chords offering its signature SuperSpinners, free spins with growing sticky Wilds, and the Royal Levy. The latter is the feature that awards random prizes for Kings or Queens, and the greatest part of it is the prize amount is multiplied by the sum of all SuperSpinners on the reels. Bonus Buy costs 93x.
- Huntress Wild Vengeance. This is another beautiful slot. It features sticky stacked Wilds that nudge until in full view and activate respins. One extra Wild triggers one more respin. The max win of 20,000x can be landed during free spins that are triggered by scatters. Landing 4 or 5 of them should get you closer to the max win as you get 20x and 100x multipliers, respectively. Before the bonus round begins, there’s an opportunity to win more free spins by playing a risk game in which players go on a bear hunt. To enter free spins at any moment, punters will have to pay 93x the total bet.
- Crystal Golem. It’s a pretty simple but similarly exciting slot. It was the first to introduce the SuperSpinner concept that became a studio’s signature element. In addition to awarding multipliers, the feature in this slot helps Wild symbols to upgrade during free spins turning them into sticky for one or two extra rounds. Players can buy free spins for 100x.
Print Studios Slots RTP
The average return to player remains in a quite tight range between around 96.3% and 96.5%. So, in terms of RTP, it doesn’t really matter which one you’ll choose. But how the winnings are spread will vary depending on the volatility, which is most of the time either 4/5 or 5/5.
Another thing to note is that paying for a bonus round activation provides a slight RTP increase. This is a common practice, but unlike many other providers, Print Studios makes the difference quite substantial in some slots. For instance, Royal Potato RTP grows from 96.31% to 97.20% when players buy a bonus feature, which is a much more appealing figure.
It’s also important to note that some of the titles have flexible RTP. It seems like after its first three releases, Print Studios decided to join this popular trend. Out of the Ice has three versions with the following theoretical returns: 90%, 94%, and 96.55%.
Where to Play Print Studios Slots?
The developer has quickly become recognized, and thanks to its partnership with Relax Gaming, it can supply its portfolio to a wide network of casinos. Check out the list of gambling sites that partner with Relax Gaming to find Print Studios content. Or you can just enjoy slots here and get immediate and unlimited access to demo versions.
Pros and Cons
Print Studios has taken the industry by storm. It has all the skills and talent to become a new powerhouse and set higher standards for the entire sector. It’s chosen a strategy that only few dare to implement today, which is a production of a small number of games per year that should remain relevant for years. That strategy seems to have worked excellently as Print Studios rolled out some impressive video slots. The only thing to dislike is adjustable RTP, but this is what players should have gotten used to by now.