Volatility: Above average
Wild Symbol: Yes
Scatter Symbol: Yes
Max Win: x2685
Min bet $,€,£: 0.10
Max bet $,€,£: 100
Bonus Game: No
Free Spins: Yes
Prime Zone slot review
For the provider of this level Prime Zone is a great launch that's made it to the lobbies of a number of casinos. Prime Zone was launched on 09.07.2019 offering popular gameplay and premium artwork. You can play free Prime Zone test mode on our site as a guest with no registration required.
Check out the slot metrics to see if that's the perfect choice for you. Prime Zone offers 96.28% return, Выше стредней volatility and x2685 win potential, max win. With a quite balanced math model and the possibility of the considerable swings, the game is always engaging. Overall, it provides rich gaming experience.
Prime Zone caters to those who love gameplay that has both conventional and unique elements to it. When no feature gets triggered, the base game is still interesting but once wilds, scatters or other special symbols or features show up on the screen, it gets to the whole new level.
This time, the Quickspin developers decided to go with the classic structure when creating the Prime Zone slot. The Prime Zone slot that is presented to our attention provides 5 spinning reels and 10 lines for generating wins. You can play Prime Zone slot on any compatible device at the minimum declared bet of $0.10 per spin.
Launching the Prime Zone slot from the Quickspin developers, you will find yourself on a road leading to Las Vegas, with palm trees growing on the sides and a skyscraper visible in the distance. The playing field is located right on this road and is illuminated by a beautiful pink sunset. You will find symbols typical of classic models on these reels: 4 card suits, a bell, a diamond, as well as blue and red sevens.
The latter is the highest paying image, as a combination of 5 of these symbols will win you 50 times your original bet. A wild symbol (a neon sign) is used to replace missing images in the game and brings payouts 2, 10, or 100 times your bet for a combination of 5 images on a payline. A scatter symbol is the only symbol that cannot be replaced by the wild – it will trigger free spins, when it appears in the right amount on the playing field.
Bonus Features of the Prime Zone Slot
The Prime Zone slot comes with the Multiplier Wild feature, which means that the multiplier increases according to the number of wild symbols on the payline. This way, you can get the following:
- 1 wild symbol will give you a x1 multiplier
- 2 wild symbols will give you a x2 multiplier
- 3 wild symbols will give you a x3 multiplier
- 4 wild symbols will give you a x4 multiplier
- 5 wild symbols will give you a x5 multiplier
The Prime Zone Bonus feature is triggered when at least 3 scatter symbols with the Bonus wording appear on the playing field. After that, you will get 7 free spins, but you need to choose 1 of 4 free spins options before they start.
- Option 1 with medium variance. Reels 1, 2, and 3 serve as the Prime Zone where wild symbols will appear. Winnings are calculated with the x1 multiplier. You can win up to 1076 times your bet.
- Option 2 with medium variance. Reels 2, 3, and 4 serve as the Prime Zone where wild symbols will appear. Winnings are calculated with the x2 multiplier. You can win up to 1431 times your bet.
- Option 3 with high variance. Reels 3, 4, and 5 serve as the Prime Zone where wild symbols will appear. Winnings are calculated with the x3 multiplier. You can win up to 2337 times your bet.
- Option 4 with variable variance. You get the Mystery Prime Zone, which shifts with each spin; the multipliers also change randomly from x1 to x4.
Overall, Prime Zone is a simple yet interesting slot from the Quickspin developers. When playing Prime Zone, you can expect decent wins both during the main gameplay and the free spins.
Prime Zone symbols and paytable