You Might Also Like
Sticky Bandits is one of the most recognized Quickspin franchises. The studio has released a few of these titles which have evolved over time. This Sticky Bandits Unchained rendition has more dramatic artwork and some of the series’ signature boosters.
The slot is set in Dustwood, the place where vultures are ready to feast on those who fall victim to the hostile environment and gunfights. There, you won’t need a lot of stuff. A good gun and a few coins would do the job if you got grit and determination.
As you might have guessed, Sticky Wilds get credit for making this game appeal to a wide audience. And they come along with a bunch of other great stuff. The main game can be somewhat uneventful as all the most exciting features are reserved for bonus games.
Sticky Bandits Unchained has four RTP settings and therefore slightly different math models. But all four models are highly volatile. Top RTP is 96.09% of which 60.78% is returned in the base and 35.31% in the bonus games. Models with lower average returns have the same base mode RTP of 60.78% and you get smaller returns in free spins.
- Sticky Wilds. These symbols do not appear in the base game. But when a bonus gets triggered, they play an important role. You would always wish they come in batches in the main game because that’s when they unlock their potential by sticking to their position.
- Colossal Wilds. The importance of Wilds here can’t be underestimated. They do not only perform their original role, but also unlock bonus games. There must be at least 3 of them to trigger a bonus feature. And when that happens, one of them turns into a 2×2 Wild and remains locked until the feature ends.
- Multipliers. This booster is available during bonus rounds. You know that it’s time for multipliers when you see Revolver Cylinders. They come loaded with bullets that award different multipliers. Regular bullets fire x2 multipliers, whereas special ones can shoot up to x500. But you won’t be too happy to see them early in the round because any Cylinder landing in view ends the feature.
Players can enter three bonus rounds, and which ones they activate depends on the number of Wilds they get. The minimum number is 3, and with every extra Wild, they get more advanced bonus games.
- 3 Wilds activate 10 free games. This is the only round with a fixed number of spins.
- 4 Wilds activate the bonus that doesn’t end until a revolver cylinder shows up on the screen. The cylinder in this round is loaded with 4 regular bullets with x2 multipliers and 1 special one with multipliers x3, x5 or x10.
- 5 Wilds award the most advanced bonus game. The difference between this and the game mentioned above is that a cylinder contains not 5 but 6 bullets and half of them are special. This time, they award x20, x50 or x500 multipliers. So, this bonus round should produce some decent payouts.
Any of those 3 Sticky Bandits Unchained bonus rounds can be triggered instantly by paying a certain price.
- 80x buys 3 guaranteed Wilds, and you get a chance to land more of them to enter other games.
- 160x buys 4 guaranteed Wilds. Again, you can land all 5 of them.
- 750x buys 5 guaranteed Wilds that activate the most lucrative round.
Sticky Bandits Unchained invites you to a remote city of Dustwood, the place that is heavily dependent on Sticky Wilds. This is another rendition of Quickspin’s popular franchise and overall brings no surprises. But it features the series’ signature boosters, which make it an exciting game to play and capable of delivering some memorable bonus rounds.