Power Plant Slot Review
Power Plant is the title developed by recognized studio Yggdrasil Gaming. Released on 24.04.2017 it became popular among gamblers for its immersive engine and fantastic artwork. This review details all of its main characteristics that along with free test mode available on clashofslots.com give a great idea of experience you’ll be getting.
The Yggdrasil developers always know how to surprise their fans, and the new Power Plant slot in a futuristic style proves this.
Power Plant has 5 reels and as many as 82 paylines. Since the slot is in a futuristic style, all the symbols used in it correspond to the theme. You will find signs that depict leaves, drops, lightning, and fire on the reels, and the radiation icon is the highest paying symbol.
The Wild (the sign with the letter W) serves to replace the missing symbols in the game and comes in long stripes of 8 symbols. If the wild fills one reel completely, you will be provided with 1 respin: the reel on which the wild symbols appear is locked in place, and additional bonus features are triggered during the next spin:
- Random Winning guarantees a winning combination at the next spin.
- Nudging Reels scrolls the reels 1 position down or up to build the best combination.
- Super Stack guarantees you a full line of matching symbols at the next spin.
- Extra Wild guarantees that the next landing symbol will be a wild and add to the payline.
- Feature Combo adds up to 4 wild symbols to the playing field during the next spin.