The studio was founded in 2020. Licensed in Curacao the developer is based in Cyprus. It’s a small provider that employs a few dozen people. The studio’s specialty is online slots, and they are distributed across a range of markets through a number of partners, including SoftSwiss and Slotegrator.
Slowly but surely it builds relationships with more partners and expands its reach. Gamebeat claims to have a major footprint in Canada, Australia, the EU and CIS. It also travels to Asian exhibitions to promote itself in new markets.
You won’t expect anything progressive or innovative from the studio, but it’s good at creating nice and not too complicated games. The studio has a range of popular engines and tools in its toolbox and it keeps gameplay relatively simple so that players won’t be overwhelmed.
New slots are released irregularly. There can be just a couple of weeks between the releases; other times it takes Gamebeat a few months to launch the next title. Games are translated into 17 languages and accept all currencies. The content is optimized for mobile gambling, it doesn’t use much battery and loads fast.
The visuals are nice and the color palette is always vibrant. But just as with gameplay, the goal seems to be not to overwhelm you or your device with heavy animations. It’s obvious that the studio doesn’t waste time looking for unconventional themes, and it just follows popular trends. There are some Asian themes, buffaloes, miners, gods, kings, witches, and other common characters.
In addition to modern video slots that tell some stories and feature a bunch of bonus games and boosters, you’ll find two other types of slots.
- These are slot machines that can have a modern look but offer bare basics. Usually, they have a 3×3 or 5×3 reel set, a small number of pay lines, some uncomplicated boosters, and no bonus rounds. Multipliers or fixed jackpots can be added for an extra thrill. There are quite a few classic titles in this Gamebeat slots collection.
- This category should be well familiar to slot fans. It typically features an adventurer in search of some sort of priceless ancient book. Free spins with a random expanding symbol are things that all “Book” titles share. At press time, the series includes three slots but they are reskins of one game. One math model was used across all three and it’s wrapped in different artwork. But you still get a slightly different environment and that classic “Book” feel.
As mentioned above, there is a variety of popular features that are used in Gamebeat online slots. If you just want something familiar and do not bother about learning new stuff, the studio’s collection can be a perfect option. Here are some features the developer often uses in its games:
- Hold and Win is used in its traditional form. When triggered, it activates 3 respins which reset if any win lands. There is a special set of symbols each awarding a certain prize. Often these slots would have fixed jackpots that can be hit during the round. Witch Treasures, for instance, offers four fixed jackpots with the biggest awarding 1,000x total bet.
- Win Ways is another popular engine that Gamebeat loves to utilize. It can be integrated into more complicated games with 6×4 layouts, and extra features. Instead of traditional lines, this payout mechanism awards wins when similar symbols simply land on adjacent reels. Check out Buffalo Trail with its peaceful atmosphere and beautiful visuals, Raging Lion, or Buffalo Dale Grand Ways if you love these types of slot machines.
- Bonus Buy option is also available in some slots. In Max Miner players have two options. 6 free spins will cost them 60x or they can buy respins for 50x total bet. Both options are great because respins reset giving a chance to grab bigger prizes, whereas during free spins you won’t have any low-paying symbols.
Other interesting features are also available. If you check out Juicy Do Five Pay, wins are paid on any consecutive reels. It doesn’t matter whether a winning combination starts on the leftmost reel or not. Three symbols can be anywhere to earn a payout as long as they are on one of the lines.
Buffalo Dale Grandways is another example of gameplay that is spiced up with a bit more than Gamebeat online slots usually offer. During free spins, the number of win ways varies, because reels host a random number of symbols, between 2 and 8. And free spins can be retriggered infinitely, which is the icing on the cake.
The average return is usually around 96%. The figure can be slightly lower in some games or a bit higher in others. 95% is currently the lowest figure. Every slot from this studio provides its RTP in the Paytable. Open the file and scroll down to the corresponding section to find it.
Best Gamebeat Slots
Despite the fact that the studio keeps its content pretty uncomplicated both in terms of visuals and features, there are titles a lot of players enjoy. There are a few slot machines that appear in our Best New Slots ratings, which is a big thing because these ratings are based on real money data from popular casinos.
- Buffalo Trail was 30th in our Best New Slots 2021 list
- Throne Of Camelot was 95th the same year
- Raging Lion finished on 111 place in 2022
Where to Play Gamebeat Slot Machines?
Players will have a pretty solid selection of gaming sites to enjoy Gamebeat games. Check out the rating below and compare a wide range of licensed casinos. Using the rating should help pick a few favorites and after reading reviews by clicking on the provided links, you’ll have information to make the final pick.