About Mascot Gaming
This is a Romanian studio that debuted in 2015. It produces a wide variety of games but focuses primarily on online slots. Thanks to building relationships with numerous partners, including some of the largest aggregation platforms, the company can reach many markets and supply games to hundreds of casinos.
Mascot Gaming says that it values quality over quantity and focuses on delivering a unique experience with each project. The studio takes pride in introducing Traffic and Profit game concepts and has a series of its signature features created.
If you go to their Blog page, there is a post that explains everything about licensing and certification in general, and why they add layers of confidence for players. The studio also provides details on its licenses and game certification. You’ll even find a link to its Certificate of Integrity issued by Gaming Labs.
At press time, it has Maltese and Romanian licenses and in addition is certified in Georgia, Belorussia and the Isle of Man. However, the studio is determined to expand to more regulated markets. The software is tested by popular Gaming Labs.
Mascot Gaming Slots
The developer doesn’t pack too many new concepts into a single game so as not to overwhelm gamblers. But that doesn’t mean games are boring as the team is able to offer a great balance. Along with thrilling gameplay, the studio offers amazing audio-visuals to boost the fun level.
Themes are also something the team pays a lot of attention to. Mascot uses classic and popular themes that are used a lot in the slot universe. But it also offers plenty of fresh and unique stories.
The output level is around 1-2 new titles a month. Slots are translated into over a dozen languages, but as the studio is continuously looking for opportunities to enter new markets, there will probably be more translations available in the future. Games are accessible in numerous casinos across the world.
Mascot Gaming prefers to stick to popular solutions that have success among all categories of gamblers. But it would occasionally divert from this path and experiment with slots.
Advanced Autoplay settings are available in Mascot Gaming slot machines. In addition to standard settings, players have a variety of options when to deactivate the option: if any/big/giant win is landed; if balance increases by 10-100%; if a bonus game is triggered; and if balance decreases by 10-100%. But there are more interesting features you’ll find.
- Risk’n’Buy feature is a gamble option that has a unique twist to it. Gamblers have an option to buy a bonus round at any moment. But if there are two bonus buy choices, players won’t always have to choose which one to buy. Every spin one random bonus round is for sale at a certain price and this price varies for the same package. Players can gamble their winnings to enter a bonus game. Risk’n’Buy can be deactivated in the slot settings.
- Rockfall is something Mascot Gaming uses a lot in its video slots. It’s basically what is known as Cascading Reels or Tumbles, when winning combinations are removed providing more chances of winning when new icons fall into their positions.
- Rockways is another fancy name the studio gave to a popular engine. As you might have guessed, it’s a win ways payout structure when similar symbols don’t have to form a specific pattern but land on adjacent reels. The concept of Rockways is borrowed from Megaways. Sometimes instead of having a random number of symbols on each reel, the reel height is fixed, and random positions across the entire grid host blockers that don’t count as symbols. In Greedy Greenskins Rockways there are up to 6 symbols on each of the 6 reels, and therefore up to 46,656 Rockways.
Most games offer an average return that is slightly higher than 95%. This isn’t the highest figure in the industry but is acceptable. However, multiple Mascot Gaming slot machines return above 97%. That’s because for its earlier releases the studio sometimes had RTP set at 97% and even a bit higher. But today the average is 95%. Theoretical return can be found in the General Info file. There’s no mention of RTP being any different when players buy a bonus feature.
Max win is typically x10,000 at most, and the figure is usually below x5,000. When it comes to volatility, the studio doesn’t seem to have a single favorite setting. There are titles with low, medium and high volatility. So, everyone should be able to find something to their liking.
Best Mascot Gaming Online Slots
The studio publishes its list of top games on its website. That’s how you can always know what slots are the most popular with gamblers. Below are some of them.
- Fruit Machine Mega Bonus is an exciting retro-themed fruit machine. Its classic theme shouldn’t mislead you as this is a modern game with just a bag of features that make up great gameplay. The first thing to note is that this Mascot Gaming slot pays both ways. There are regular symbols, wilds and scatters. Players can trigger a fun bonus round with an extra reel that randomly picks one fruit symbol to be a winning icon for that round and acts as a scatter.
- Hook Up Fishing Wars. Play it when you want something more than traditional slots. This title is more like an underwater shooting game where players hunt for all sorts of fish from tiny to giant. The bigger the fish the more it pays out. There’s a bonus game where one giant creature can appear and win you up to x555. Players pay for every shot, so, be aware of your balance as it’s easy to lose track of time and money as you immerse into this game.
- Candy Crush is a sweet and fun slot machine. It takes gamblers to the candy world and treats them with a couple of Mascot Gaming’s favorite features such as cascading reels and Risk’n’Buy.
Where to Play Mascot Gaming Slots
With so many casino partners, finding the right gaming site won’t be an issue. This developer distributes its content across the globe and continuously expands its reach. Check out the list of gaming sites below. They are all licensed operators that target an international audience.
Selecting an online casino is the only option when you decide to take a real risk. But if you just want to explore the free Mascot game collection, you can stay on this page and enjoy demo versions without signing up.