Superstars Slot Review
For the studio of this status Superstars is a remarkable release that’s made it to the lobbies of many gambling sites. Superstars was released on 27.10.2022 offering popular gameplay and high-quality artwork. You can enjoy free Superstars test mode on our site as a guest with no sign up required.
Take a look at the game metrics to see if that’s the best choice for you. Superstars offers 96.08% theoretical return, High volatility and x4596 win potential, max win. With a pretty balanced math and the possibility of the massive swings, the game is always engaging. Overall, it delivers rich gaming experience.
Superstars appeals to those who love gameplay that has both traditional and experimental elements to it. If no feature gets triggered, the base mode is still entertaining but once wilds, scatters or other special symbols or features show up on the screen, it gets to the whole new level.
- appears anywhere on the reels in the main game.
- substitutes for all symbols except Scatter symbols and Dice symbols.
Activating the Bonus Game
- 3 or more Scatter symbols on the reels in the main game activate the Bonus Game
- Scatter symbols that activated the Bonus Game turn into random prizes that take the same positions on the reels in the Bonus Game.
- substitutes for Scatter symbols in the main game
- a single Dice symbol can appear only on the reel 5 each spin in the main game
- if the Bonus Game was activated with a Dice symbol, 1 dice is added to the dice counter at the start of the Bonus Game.
In the Bonus Game:
- random prizes of 1 to 25 x bet and Dice symbols can appear on the reels
- one Dice symbol awards one dice to roll. You can get more than one dice in a spin. Roll your dice, move a token on the board, and activate features the token lands on
- the initial number of spins is 3. All spins are free
- each new prize on the reels resets the counter back to 3 (or to 4 if the Extra Spins feature is activated)
- when all the positions on the reels become filled, the Final Game is activated.
Finn adds +5 to up to 5 prizes on the reels and then combines them into 1 prize.
Gonzo multiplies up to 24 random prizes on the reels by x2, x3, or x5.
Miss Banks Feature
Miss Banks places up to 15 prizes on the reels with values of 1 to 5 x bet. If a prize is placed on top of another price, their values are added.
Space Wars Feature
Awards 3 Space Wars Respins. Selects 3 highest value prizes on the reels to appear during these Space Wars Respins.
Places a vertical stack of 3 equal prizes with values of 2 to 5 x bet on the reels. At least one of the prizes from the stack is always placed on top of an existing prize. In this case, their values are multiplied.
Extra Spins Feature
Increases the maximum number of spins and the number of spins left on the spins counter to 4.
Extra Life Feature
Awards an Extra Life heart that activates to reset the spins counter to 3 or to 4 when it reaches 0.
Spin the wheel once per Wheel Game to randomly activate one of the following features:
- 1 Dice feature: 1 additional dice is added to the dice counter.
- 2 Dice feature: 2 additional dice are added to the dice counter.
- + 1 feature: a value of every prize on the reels is increased by 1.
- Upgrade feature: all squares without a Bonus feature on the game board are assigned a value of 1 time the bet. When the token lands on such a square, the values of all prizes on the reels are increased by that square’s value.
- Random feature.
- Replay feature.
Randomly activates one of the following features:
- Space Wars
- Miss Banks
Replay the next activated feature with the Replay ticket! Applies to the following features, activated both from the game board or the Wheel Game:
- Space Wars
- Miss Banks
Once the reels are filled with prizes the Final Game starts. All the squares on the game board are assigned prizes of 25, 50, 75, 100, 500, or 1000 x bet, except for 2 squares that award dice when the token lands on them. Roll the dice and move the token on the game board, collecting prizes or dice the token lands on. At the start of the Final Game, the dice of the bottom left square is added to the initial number of dice to roll in the Final Game. The initial number of dice to roll in the Final Game is counted as follows:
- The number of dice left on the dice counter before the Final Game started
- + the maximum number of spins reached in the Bonus Game (3 or 4)
- + the number of Extra Life hearts left in the heart counter before the Final Game started multiplied by the maximum number of spins reached in the Bonus Game.
The Replay feature activated in the Wheel Game and not used in the Bonus Game doubles the initial number of dice to roll before the dice of the bottom left square is added to it.
The Bonus Game can be activated with the Buy Feature. Activating the Bonus Game with the Buy Feature costs 150 times the bet. One free main game spin that is guaranteed to activate the Bonus Game is played.
Superstars Symbols and Paytable