Land of the Free Free Play in Demo Mode

Land of the Free Slot Review

2 ratings 0 reviews
Rate the Slot
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Basic Information

Release Date
Max Win

Bonus Buy Feature

Tsunami Spins image
Tsunami Spins
Feature Cost:
Submerged Spins image
Submerged Spins
Feature Cost:
 Idiot Spin image
Idiot Spin
Feature Cost:
Lucky Draw image
Lucky Draw
Feature Cost:

Slot Review

Author Image
Written by: , Senior Content Editor November 3, 2023 at 2:49PM
Last Updated: January 24, 2024 at 4:11PM ()
Read Time: 4 min.

Land Of The Free is packed with plenty of thrilling boosters and bonus games. There are many things to love about this slot, including a fun theme and a variety of bonus buy options from relatively cheap to insanely expensive. But what many gamblers will appreciate is the xGOD mechanic that gives players a chance to land the max win in an instant.  

Land Of The Free Nolimit City

This is an extreme volatility slot. The max payout of 57,000x drops with a 1 in 14 million probability. The overall hit frequency is 26.72% and free spins get triggered on average 1 every 218 spins.  


Land Of The Free xSplit

Land Of The Free is packed with boosters and bonus features. And those boosters are available in both main and bonus games, but during the bonus rounds they can have certain twists that make them more effective in landing you wins.  

The first thing you’ll notice when you enter the game is the Conveyor Belt below the main reel set. That’s where great stuff come from.

  • Crate with bottle/bottles transforms a symbol into a wild and can additionally split it.  
  • Protein powder keg unleashes its power whenever a stacked symbol needs a bit of help to land fully in view.  
  • Benzo Bear is another booster that turns regular symbols into wilds. This time there will be 3-8 wilds produced in the base game and in the bonus round all submerged symbols will transform into wilds.  
  • Mr.Split lands only on the last reel when it’s unlocked. It splits all symbols on its rows. And when a chainsaw is thrown into the mix, there will be another split of the affected symbols on its reel.  

Land Of The Free features

Titan Spin 

Every time a submarine lands in view in the main or bonus modes, it’s the time to celebrate as it triggers the Titan Spin feature. But a rusty underwater vessel itself has no value unless it has a ‘Presidant’ on its board. That’s when players can rub their hands because they get their base bet multiplied by a ‘Presidant’ multiplier of 15,000x, 25,000x or 57,000x.  

This top multiplier is the max win. And that’s what the xGOD mechanic is about – to max out the potential in an instant without entering any special rounds. 

Land Of The Free Bonus Game

Bonus Games 

As usual, scatters play an important role. In Land Of The Free slot, you’ll be happy to have even a single scatter. Because it unlocks the fifth reel, the only one that can accommodate Mr.Split. 3, 4 and 5 scatters get you 12, 15 and 20 free games. The feature has two levels: 

  • Tsunami Spins. Players enter free spins with 2 rows flooded. Whenever a Rubber Duck lands in view, the water level rises by 1 row and +2 spins are awarded.  
  • Submerged Spins is the last stage when all 4 rows disappear under water.  

The reason the water level is important is because some boosters are applied to submerged symbols. That goes to Benzo Bear and Mr.Split.  

Bonus Buy Options 

The first option won’t require a large amount wagered at once. It’s the Asscar Mode or in other words, xBet. For a cost of 25% extra for a spin, you get 1 scatter. But if you are willing to enter the bonus feature instantly, there are four options that cost between 68x and 2,310x.  

  • Tsunami Spins cost 68x 
  • An upgrade to Submerged Spins is 258x 
  • Lucky Draw costs 115.5x and it offers 75% chance of triggering Tsunami Spins and 25% of triggering Submerged Spins. 
  • Idiot Spin (Titan Spin) costs 2,310x. The reason the price is so high is that it can instantly land you the max payout or another massive win. 


The fact that Nolimit City produced another hit doesn’t come as a surprise. This studio is one of the most prolific hit creators out there. Everything is great about Land Of The Free. The theme is fun and unique, artwork is on point, and the set of features is just amazing. There are plenty of exciting boosters and the possibility of landing 57,000x in an instant.  

Slot Rating

2 ratings 0 reviews
Write a review

Land of the Free Symbols and Paytable

Scatter of Land of the Free Slot
Icon 2 Land of the Free
5 x4
4 x1.5
3 x0.75
Icon 3 Land of the Free
5 x2.5
4 x1.25
3 x0.6
Icon 4 Land of the Free
5 x2
4 x1
3 x0.5
Icon 5 Land of the Free
5 x1.25
4 x0.9
3 x0.45
Icon 6 Land of the Free
5 x1
4 x0.75
3 x0.4
Icon 7 Land of the Free
5 x1
4 x0.5
3 x0.25
Icon 8 Land of the Free
5 x0.9
4 x0.45
3 x0.25
Icon 9 Land of the Free
5 x0.75
4 x0.4
3 x0.2
Icon 10 Land of the Free
5 x0.7
4 x0.35
3 x0.15
Icon 11 Land of the Free
5 x0.5
4 x0.3
3 x0.1
Wild Symbol of Land of the Free Slot


Land of the Free Slot FAQs

Yes, is the place to play demo Land of the Free with no sign up required. Any casino site partnering with NoLimit City would also give free access to the demo mode.
Yes, registered account with a casino would be the only option to enjoy real money Land of the Free and land real winnings.
When it comes to test mode any trusted casino or casino related site such as would be fine. Once real cash gets involved licensed operator with good reputation and excellent services must be selected. Best casino would vary depending on one`s personal requirements.
Yes, this game is mobile optimized and can be loaded on any device.
This is a licensed slot machine that generates random outcomes, and all you need is a good fortune. Look through the paytable to find out how and how much you can win.

Land of the Free Reviews by Players

Write a review

So far, no reviews have been submitted about this slot. You can be the first.
Login or register for this.