The Dog House Megaways is the game developed by renowned studio Pragmatic Play. Released on 17.07.2020 it became an instant success among gamblers for its immersive engine and high-quality artwork. This review explains all of its main characteristics that along with free test mode available on Clash of Slots give a good idea of experience you’ll be getting.
Playing the Dog House Megaways slot, you will again have to go to a chic hotel for dogs, which has become much larger due to an increased play field, to see in what conditions our four-legged friends can live.
A significant difference between the two The Dog House slots in the increased play field; in the first version it is very standard: five reels and 20 paylines, and in the second version, thanks to the Megaways engine, you have six reels with a different number of symbols on each of them, which in total can provide the maximum number of ways to win, namely 117649. A winning combination is created when the same symbols appear on successive reels in any position starting from the first.
You can play The Dog House Megaways slot on all devices, the bets range from $0.20 to 100 per spin. You can play the Dog House slot in manual mode, or click the Autoplay button, where you can choose up to 1000 auto spins. The Dog House Megaways has high dispersion, and RTP of 96.55%, while the maximum payout you can get is 12305 times your bet.
- A wild symbol (a booth) appears on reels 2, 3, 4, and 5, which means it cannot create combinations on its own but can replace all symbols except for the scatter. Also, wild symbols can appear with multipliers of x2 or x3, and if more than one wild symbol with a multiplier participates in a winning combination, they are added to each other.
- A scatter symbol (a paw print) is used to activate free spins, this happens when at least three scatter symbols appear on the play field; the more scatter symbols, the more free spins you will get.
In the main game, only the features of wild symbols described above are waiting for you, which can appear with multipliers, and help get big wins. Everything else comes down to free spins. By the way, even though the Dog House slot uses the Megaways engine, you will not see cascades here.
The free spins function is activated in two ways. The first is to wait for three, four, five, or six scatter symbols to appear in the play field. The second is to buy free spins by clicking on the Buy Free Spins button and paying x100 of your bet. The number of free spins depends on the number of scatter symbols in the play field and on the chosen free spins option:
- Three scatter symbols — seven Sticky Wilds Free Spins or 15 Raining Wilds Free Spins
- Four scatter symbols — 12 Sticky Wilds Free Spins or 15 Raining Wilds Free Spins
- Five scatter symbols — 15 Sticky Wilds Free Spins or 25 Raining Wilds Free Spins
- Six scatter symbols — 20 Sticky Wilds Free Spins or 30 Raining Wilds Free Spins
If you choose the Sticky Wilds option, two to seven sticky wild symbols with multipliers from x1 to x3 may appear on the play field, which remain on the reels until the end of the round.
If you choose the Raining Wilds option, up to six wild symbols can be added to the play field in random positions with multipliers from 1x to 3x.
That is all that can be said about The Dog House Megaways slot; naturally, it differs from its predecessor; it will undoubtedly fit well into a collection of slots from Pragmatic Play, and will also impress many players.