Wilhelm Tell is the game developed by renowned studio Yggdrasil Gaming. Released on 15.04.2020 it became popular among gamblers for its thrilling engine and fantastic artwork. This review explains all of its main characteristics that along with free demo mode available on our site give a great idea of experience you’ll be getting.
Wilhelm Tell is a famous shooter who did not want to follow the orders of Albrecht Gessler and, as punishment, was forced to shoot an apple on the head of his own son. Inspired by this story, the Yggdrasil developers decided to release the Wilhelm Tell slot, named after the main symbol, Wilhelm Tell.
Technically, the Wilhelm Tell slot is equipped with 5 reels and 20 lines, on which your wins will be formed. Symbols in the form of heroes taken from the legend itself, as well as card suits, will help you with this. In order to receive a payout, you need to catch at least three identical symbols on one of the paylines.
You can join the brave shooter on all compatible devices, which means you can enjoy the game absolutely anywhere, wherever you are. You can play the Wilhelm Tell slot in manual or automatic mode by choosing a bet from 0.10 to 50 euros per spin. The slot has high volatility, RTP is 97%, and the maximum possible win is x7500.
Special Symbols of the Wilhelm Tell Slot
- The William’s son (a tied boy with an apple on his head) is a wild symbol. This symbol can appear on the panel completely filling the reel on which it fell. It serves to replace all standard images in the game, and also has a nudge feature (we will talk about it below).
- The Scatter symbol fulfills its standard features for triggering free spins, the main thing is that there should be at least three such symbols.
Bonus Features of the Wilhelm Tell Slot
The Wild Nudge feature is associated with the wild symbol. As mentioned above, the wild serves to replace the standard symbols in the game, and also has a nudge feature. This means that if the wild symbol does not appear on the panel in full size, this feature can respond and help you make the wild take up the whole reel. If this happens on all the reels and the wild symbol can fill the entire panel, you can get a win 150 times your bet in the main game and even bigger prizes during free spins.
The free spins feature is activated as soon as three, four, or five scatter symbols appear on the panel. You then have to choose which of the three free spins you want to play. Here’s what awaits you:
- 10 free spins with the x5 multiplier (maximum winnings is x750 per spin)
- 5 free spins with the x10 multiplier (maximum winnings is x1500 per spin)
- 1 free spin with the x50 multiplier (maximum winnings is x7500 per spin)
- Of course, the option with one free spin may seem very risky, but the maximum win in case of luck will exceed your bet 7500 times.
Summing it up, it is safe to say that Wilhelm Tell is a slot with an interesting story, high-quality graphics, and good features. When playing the Wilhelm Tell slot, you will have a great time in the company of the outstanding shooter, and if luck is on your side, you won’t leave empty-handed.
Wilhelm Tell Symbols and Paytable