Free Iron Dog Slots
Iron Dog is a great slot builder that is focused on delivering premium content. It doesn’t follow a popular trend of heavily promoting its catalog and lets the games speak for themselves. That’s why such amazing content is sometimes overlooked by gamblers.
The developer was introduced to boost 1×2 Network’s presence in the slots vertical. Today, it’s an established provider that supplies its content to a large number of casinos through a number of major distribution platforms such as NYX, and Relax Gaming.
The company is capable of delivering unique concepts and one of them, Branded Megaways, became a huge success and gained recognition from experts. Slots are the main product in the Iron Dog Studio portfolio, but it also creates other games.
Licensed in the UK, it reaches markets around the world by certifying its software to comply with regulatory requirements in different countries. Iron Dog Studio continuously adds new casino partners to its distribution network and expands to new markets.
Iron Dog Video Slots
There isn’t a crazy number of slots the developer rolls out each year. But slot enthusiasts will always find some fresh releases to test. Since its first game launched, Iron Dog Studio has shown its commitment to premium quality, and as time progresses the company raises its standards.
The library of content isn’t huge but it’s versatile. Punters will find titles that offer anywhere from medium to very high volatility and the max win potential from decent to impressive. 1 Million Fortunes Megaways is there for those who love the thrill of chasing big wins as it offers up to 45,000x payouts. A similar potential is available in 1 Million Megaways BC. On the opposite side of the spectrum is Eagle Strike, and Wolf Strike with the win cap of 5,100x and 5,000x, respectively.
This is another slot provider that has chosen to provide flexible RTP options for casinos, which makes players who care about the return constantly check game files to see which version they play. Initially, though, Iron Dog had a different approach. The supplier wasn’t offering adjustable average returns from the beginning, and their early releases each have a single version.
Newer Iron Dog slot titles usually have three versions with RTP settings being around 96%, 94%, and 88%. Take Eagle Strike, for instance. It is set to return 96.12%, 94.39%, and 88.20% depending on the version. The difference between the lower and the upper figure is almost 8%, which is significant, so it may be worth checking out Game Rules to see which version your casino offers.
Also, note that when there’s an option to buy a bonus round using it gives you a slight RTP boost. For instance, Rainbow Wilds Megaways average return is 95.82%, but when players buy either 8 or 10 FS, they enjoy a slightly higher RTP of 96.30%.
- Megaways is the solution the provider relies heavily on. Once it acquired the license, it used Megaways in more than half of its releases. This slot mechanic fits beautifully into the studio’s unique style. Some of its titles feature traditional layout and over 117K win ways while others have a less conventional reel set and over 1 mln ways to win.
- Feature Buy is also a thing that you’ll often see in this catalog. Just look through the selection we offer to see there are plenty of games for those who love the bonus buy. The price of entering a bonus round varies and oftentimes there are multiple options at different prices. In Solar Nova, players will pay 90x for a standard round and 250x for a potentially more lucrative option.
Top Iron Dog Slot Games
Take the time to explore the catalog and you are likely to find your new favorites. But to begin with, pay attention to the following popular player choices.
- Solar Nova is a cluster slot that offers plenty of fun. It features a 9×9 layout, free rounds, cascading wins, and exciting boosters such as 3×3 Wilds, and random wild teleportation to help complete a winning combination. The max payout is 10,000x. Free spins get triggered on average once in 200 spins, and their average payout is 80x.
- Rainbow Wilds Megaways features a standard layout for this category of slots and a bag of great stuff to entertain and boost the win potential.
- 1 Million Fortunes Megaways stands out from the competition. Iron Dog Studio introduced an unconventional layout that ensures just over 1 mln win ways. Its regular 6 reel grid gets an extra 9 symbol high reel during free spins which explains this seven-figure number. Free spins can be bought. During the bonus game, fully expanded reels lock to award more wins. Volatility is high and the win cap is 45,000x.
One of the key games provided so far is also Branded Megaways. It doesn’t offer too much value for gamblers but has become a unique solution for casinos as it’s the first to allow operators to have branded theme in a slot. The solution proved to be extremely popular among casinos as dozens of versions for all sorts of gambling operators were released.
Where to Play Iron Dog Studio Games?
If you enjoyed testing the games on this page and want to take chances in real money mode, consider the operators listed below. These are all legitimate gambling sites with amazing game collections and a nice bag of rewards. We have reviewed each one of them.
Pros and Cons
This is an amazing game builder that proves time and time again that it knows what players enjoy. It has an exciting library of content that attracts all types of gamblers and is available across a wide network of operators. It’s worth your time to demo Iron Dog Studio slots if you aren’t familiar with any of them.
Heavy reliance on the Megaways engine is a bit concerning as this engine is literally everywhere. However, the company introduces its own twists to make slots feel fresh. Meanwhile, adjustable RTP is a more significant issue as players do not always check game files expecting the RTP to be within an acceptable range.