It’s a studio that has been in the iGaming industry for quite some time. Established in 2012, it had professionals with experience in the land-based casino area, and it isn’t surprising that they draw inspiration from the offline gambling world. It doesn’t strive to reshape online slots or innovate but delivers a nice gaming experience using a wide variety of existing tools.
In 2020 NetGame signed a partnership deal with Stakelogic to produce content exclusively for their Greenlogic platform. And other games are distributed through multiple game aggregation platforms such as SoftSwiss, SoftGamings, Slotegrator, and others.
The studio creates fun video slots that offer a variety of modern features. There’s nothing extraordinary that is offered, but the games are engaging and visually appealing. Each has one or two bonus rounds and probably some wilds and/or multipliers. But the developer can sometimes step out of its comfort zone and experiment with new engines and features.
NetGame creates online slots that do not offer any crazy figures. Max win is typically somewhere around x150 during the main game and up to x2,000 during bonus rounds. Hit frequency is within the 20-30% range and bonus feature hit rates can sometimes be very encouraging. In some games, it’s on average 1/60.
One thing to love about NetGame online slots is that they have advanced Auto Play settings. You won’t just select the number of spins, but can also activate loss, win, and single win limits.
NetGame puts together popular features to create fun and engaging content. It prefers to stick to proven tools and not take too much risk. And that’s something some gamblers will appreciate. A typical NetGame slot would have two bonus games one of which is free spins and the other one Hold ‘N’ Link respins.
- Fixed jackpots are a favorite feature used in NetGame slot machines, and they can usually be won during the Hold ‘N’ Link respins, which is a type of round used a lot by other content builders. Players get a few respins and collect instant prizes or special jackpot symbols and the number of respins resets after a win. There are either three or four fixed jackpots of different sizes, and the top prize can be pretty appealing. 1,000x total bet is definitely the figure that will get your attention.
- Traditional paylines and standard 5×3 layout prevail, but the developer can sometimes surprise its fans. For instance, Cleo’s Heart has an unconventional grid with the first and last reels 3-symbol high and three remaining reels 4-symbol high. The game offers the win ways engine, up to 576 of them.
Online slots produced by NetGame don’t typically offer massive win potentials or some innovative features. But a good game doesn’t need to have some fancy staff and mind-blowing payouts to strike a chord with players. So, that’s how the studio manages to win over the audience and expand its distribution network.
Return to Player
Medium volatility prevails in the studio’s games but the developer also produces high and low-risk titles. The top prize is never too crazy. In fact, most of the time it’s under x1,500 and the highest it gets is x6,000.
A typical NetGame slot RTP is around 96%. RTP can be found in the Game Rules file in the Additional Information or Return to Player sections. The figure is often above 96% and sometimes is slightly lower. But RTP can as well be pretty low. In Cash Kingdom, for instance, the figure is 90%. With 22% hit frequency, 1/124 bonus feature hit rate, and x1,110 max win, it doesn’t look like an appealing game.
A different combination offered by Diamond Shot Blitz seems much more reasonable. It’s a low volatility NetGame video slot that has x1,300 max win, 96% RTP, 1/124 bonus feature hit rate, and most importantly 43% hit frequency.
Best NetGame Slots
In this highly saturated slot creation industry, it helps to be innovative and willing to take risks. These aren’t qualities this particular studio displays, and that can be the reason it doesn’t have incredibly successful titles. It does, however, produce good content. You can explore free NetGame video slots on this page to pick your favorite. Start with the latest releases or the following titles.
- Cash Vault is a classic NetGame title. 5×3 layout, medium volatile, x1,350 max win, two bonus rounds, and four fixed jackpots. When loading the slot, players enter the world of luxury. If that’s the theme for you, it’s worth checking out the game.
- Golden Skulls offers not two but three bonus features and high volatility. It’s a fun Wild West theme combined with plenty of player-favorite slot elements such as respins, free spins, and a pick-and-click type of bonus.
- Hit in Vegas is probably the best option for gamblers who want frequent wins. This NetGame slot offers a 55.66% hit frequency. That’s more than 1 payout every two spins. And a bonus is triggered on average with a frequency of 1/54.42. The downside is the x1,000 max win.
Where to Play NetGame Online Slots?
If you like demo versions of NetGame slot machines, there are numerous casinos out there to sign up for some real money experience. We’ve put together a list of operators that you can consider. They are all legitimate operators that have integrated this studio’s games as well as content from dozens of other suppliers. Check out casino ratings and read reviews to get a good idea of what to expect from a particular casino.
If it’s just demo play that you need, stay on this page and enjoy games instantly without signing up. Use filtering and sorting options to better navigate the selection.