Road Rage Slot Review
Road Rage is the slot developed by recognized studio NoLimit City. Released on 16.08.2022 it became an instant success among gamblers for its exciting engine and amazing artwork. This review details all of its main characteristics that along with free test mode available on Clash of Slots give a great idea of experience you’ll be getting.
In main game the Scatter symbol can land on any reel. Landing two Scatters will trigger a respin that guarantees a Wild Car on each Scatter landing reel. Landing 3 or more Scatter symbols activate the Bonus Modes.
- 3 Scatters: Activates 6 spins of “Morning Rush”.
- 4 Scatters: Activates 8 spins of “H1ghway Jam”.
- 5 Scatters: Activates 10 spins of “City Mayh3m”.
Mystery symbol may only land in a bonus mode. Only one Mystery symbol can land on each reel. Mystery symbol reveals a color of either green, red or yellow. Revealing a color that matches any Wild Car increases that Wild Car’s multiplier. If the Mystery symbol reveals a color of a Wild Car that isn’t present in the bonus mode, it will give +1 spin. If the revealed Mystery color matches the sticky Wild Car color, its multiplier is increased by 1.
All Cars are Wilds and have different features depending on the Car’s color.
- Yellow Car/Engine Breakdown: Increases all other symbol sizes by 1 on the same reel.
- Red Car/Drive-By: Drives from right to left and increases the symbol multiplier by 1 for all the symbols it drives over and leaves a Wild where it started and stops.
- Green Car/Drive-By: Drives from left to right and increases the symbol multiplier by 1 for all the symbols it drives over and leaves a Wild where it started and stops.
Colliding Cars trigger when the Red and Green Wild Cars travel towards each other in the same row and there are odd number of symbols between them. When colliding, the multipliers on the respective cars are added and the result multiplier is displayed on the Colliding Wild. The Colliding Wild remains sticky if either Red or Green Car is sticky during any bonus mode. Car movements are stopped by Scatter, Mystery or other Wild Cars. The Car stop position will get the Cars value added to it’s position. Default value is 0 and can be increased in bonus modes. Fuel Rage may happen when 3 Red Cars are in line traveling in the same row making the last Red Car rage out and lose 1 Drive-By multiplier. Wild payout only occurs when a full screen of Wilds, which will trigger Ghost Rider.
Before each bonus mode starts, the Rage Buff will activate and decide additional spins and multipliers that applies to the Wild Cars. The Wild Cars will land on the last reel and move horizontally through the reels and take the effect of the road sign symbols it passes. The available road sign symbols are:
- Stop sign: stops the car movement and can land only during “Rage buff respin”.
- Turn signs: makes the car turn left, right or make a U turn. Once the car reaches the U turn, Rage buff respin will be activated. The reel that triggers the respin will stick and hold the car on that position.
- Freespin sign: awards +1 spin.
- Car sign: increments Sticky multiplier by 1.
- Speed Bump sign: increments Drive-By multiplier by 1.
- Dice sign: reveals Freespin, Car or Speed Bump sign with 2x multiplier.
3 Scatters trigger Morning Rush Spins with 3 rows. One of the Wild Car will be selected and will act as a sticky Wild at their stop position during the bonus mode. Landing 1 or 2 Scatters will upgrade bonus mode to H1ghway Jam or City Mayh3m respectively. Upgraded bonus mode will start once the Morning Rush spins are exhausted. Rage Buff is triggered again with 2 or 3 Wild Cars. At the time of bonus upgrade: Each sticky car awards +1 spin. Collided sticky car awards +2 spins.
4 Scatters trigger H1ghway Jam Spins with 4 rows. Two Wild Cars will be selected and will act as a sticky Wild at their stop position during the bonus mode. Landing a Scatter will upgrade bonus mode to City Mayh3m. City Mayh3m will start once the H1ghway Jam spins are exhausted. Rage Buff is triggered again with 3 Wild Cars. At the time of bonus upgrade: Each sticky car awards +1 spin. Collided sticky car awards +2 spins.
5 Scatters trigger City Mayh3m Spins with 5 rows. All three Wild Cars will act as a sticky Wild at their stop position during the bonus mode.
The max payout of the game is 36000 times the base bet. When the total win exceeds this amount the game round will end and 36000 times the base bet is awarded.
Road Rage Symbols and Paytable