Free Platipus Slots
History of Platipus Gaming Slots
The studio entered the online gambling market in 2014. But it was no stranger to online gaming even at that time, and quickly established itself as a supplier with great potential. It wasn’t until 2015 when the first Platipus Gaming games were rolled out. The first success came to the company in 2016 with the release of the 10th slot, Crocoman.
A few years into its existence the game builder partnered with popular game aggregation companies such as Everymatrix, Slotegrator, and Softswiss. This, along with the acquisition of game certification from Malta and the UK, helped boost the developer’s expansion. Today, its portfolio is integrated into 500+ online casinos.
Best Platipus Gaming Slots
The studio has many thrilling slot games, but so far none of them have had massive success. Explore the catalog on this page, and demo games to find the ones that you enjoy. Use filters and sorting options to easily navigate the selection. Below we’ll list those that you can try first, and they are offered by many casino operators.
- Fruit Boost is an exciting cluster slot. Its greatest advantage is that its base game is fun, and you don’t need to trigger bonus rounds. The key feature that gets activated a lot is the Frozen Block. It’s when a winning cluster remains locked for the next round and then for one more for as long as a winning cluster expands. So, you basically collect multiple wins for the same combination. The slot also has a symbol upgrade feature and giant, up to 6×6 fruits.
- Chilli Fiesta has everything to entertain punters – vibrant artwork, a fun theme, and engaging bonus games. During free spins, you get 1 extra round for each scatter plus this symbol turns into sticky wild and remains there for the rest of the feature. But that’s not the most exciting part. There’s a jackpot symbol, and when it fills the entire reel set, a 60,000x line bet jackpot drops.
- Diamond Hunt has an amazing free spins round. Players can have not just 10 or 20 free games, but up to 250 of them at a time. What they need to trigger the feature are at least 10 diamonds. The more diamonds land the more spins get released, you need at least 20 of them to max out the number. That’s obviously a challenge, but not an impossible task. The good thing is diamonds land pretty often. As a reward for your patience and resilience, every win is multiplied by x2, x3, or x4.
Platipus Gaming Software Features
This studio doesn’t have a habit of disturbing the iGaming industry. But Platipus knows how to best utilize existing solutions to create exciting games. It uses all proven mechanics and favorite features without usually overwhelming players with bonus rounds, boosters, and modifiers.
You won’t usually see crazy figures like extreme volatility or massive max win potentials. Slot RTP is within an acceptable range of 95-96%. Games are translated into multiple languages. Players can choose Fast play mode and a range of Autoplay settings. When cash is wagered, players can even check their Game History. But the feature isn’t available in demo mode.
There are no licensed third-party engines used or branded titles. But many Platipus online slots have popular slot themes and features. Mobile gaming won’t be an issue as the content is cross-platform.
- Bonus Buy is commonly used by the studio. Price varies, but is usually relatively acceptable. Some titles offer a single option at a fixed price while others can have multiple options and different prices. Extra Gems, for instance, has three bonus rounds that cost x50, x150, and x250. Book of Light offers one option for x70.
- Fixed Jackpot is another feature Platipus Gaming often uses in its casino games. Around half of the studio’s titles have it. There are usually four fixed jackpots that can be hit during a special bonus round. The biggest one can be tens of thousands of times a line bet and the smallest is a couple of thousands of bets.
- Hold and Win type of round is another great feature that boosts player engagement. It’s a round of respins but the developer can use it a bit differently than it’s typically done. Instead of awarding 3 respins that reset with each new symbol, it can offer more respins without resetting their number with each symbol. Slot game fans can still get lucky and land +1 symbol to extend the fun.
Wide Range of Slots
The collection created by Platipus is big and versatile. There aren’t only slots in the catalog, but that’s what the provider is mostly known for. Dozens of titles take players on various adventures from treasure hunts to space explorations. And it isn’t all about tons of exciting themes and visuals. Platipus slot machines offer a full package from exciting game artwork to engaging gameplay.
The number of reels varies from 3 to 8, paylines, clusters, ways to win – there are all sorts of mechanics used. Platipus Gaming loves adding features to video slots, but if you enjoy simple gameplay, you’ll find games that suit you. Some interesting content, such as 9 Dragon Kings, has both modern and classic features. The slot has 3 reels and a single payline. But at the same time, it has respins.
Fixed jackpots, hold and win bonus rounds, and bonus buy are common for Platipus slots. Check out the filters located above the slots list on this page and choose preferred volatility, RTP, types of bonus features, and other characteristics.
The average output is one game every month. It’s mostly slots, but every now and then other categories of content are supplied to online casinos. So, the number of titles is continuously increasing.