Software: Yggdrasil Gaming
Wild Symbol: Yes
Scatter Symbol: Yes
Max Win: x5000
Min bet $,€,£: 0.10
Max bet $,€,£: 100
Bonus Game: No
Free Spins: Yes
Jungle Books slot review
Jungle Books is the slot developed by recognized studio Yggdrasil Gaming. Released on 20.09.2017 it became a hit among slot fans for its exciting engine and high-quality artwork. This review explains all of its main characteristics that along with free test mode available on Clash of Slots give a complete idea of experience you'll be getting.
The slot design is based on the novel of the same name. All symbols can be found on the game reels: a snake, a panther, a boy, a tiger, and a bear. The Jungle Books video slot also has a very peculiar structure; each of the heroes gets a certain number of lines and the structure of the game screen.
- Tiger has 58 paylines, as well as a respin feature. When a winning combination appears on the screen, the symbols that match are blocked and remain in place at the next spin.
- Snake – In this mode, game combinations are collected in both directions and can get an additional 3x multiplier if the wild symbol participates in the matching combination.
- Boy – In this mode, wild symbols dropped on the game reel are duplicated and distributed across the panel in random order.
- Bear – This symbol also has two modes with an additional bonus game. When the beehive symbol falls out on the central reel, the bonus game starts. The second mode is a random symbol, which is determined at each spin and can be stacked on one or several game reels.
- Panther – If your combination uses the wild symbol, you can get an additional 2x, 3x, and 5x multiplier.
It is also worth noting that the hero on the right side of the game screen defines the structure of the game reel, and the heroes on the left side add an additional feature.
Jungle Books symbols and paytable