Jungle Books Slot Review
For the developer of this caliber Jungle Books is a great game that’s made it to the lobbies of a number of casinos. Jungle Books hit the market on 20.09.2017 offering popular gameplay and superior graphics. You can play free Jungle Books test mode on Clash of Slots as a visitor with no sign up required.
Check out the game metrics to decide if that’s the best choice for you. Jungle Books offers 96.1% RTP, Average risk level and x5000 win potential, max win. With a pretty balanced math model and the possibility of the considerable swings, the game is always thrilling. Overall, it provides enjoyable gaming experience.
Jungle Books appeals to those who prefer gameplay that has both classic and innovative elements to it. If no bonus gets triggered, the base game is still entertaining but once wilds, scatters or other special symbols or features land on the screen, it gets to the whole new level.
The slot design is based on the novel of the same name. All symbols can be found on the game reels: a snake, a panther, a boy, a tiger, and a bear. The Jungle Books video slot also has a very peculiar structure; each of the heroes gets a certain number of lines and the structure of the game screen.
- Tiger has 58 paylines, as well as a respin feature. When a winning combination appears on the screen, the symbols that match are blocked and remain in place at the next spin.
- Snake – In this mode, game combinations are collected in both directions and can get an additional 3x multiplier if the wild symbol participates in the matching combination.
- Boy – In this mode, wild symbols dropped on the game reel are duplicated and distributed across the panel in random order.
- Bear – This symbol also has two modes with an additional bonus game. When the beehive symbol falls out on the central reel, the bonus game starts. The second mode is a random symbol, which is determined at each spin and can be stacked on one or several game reels.
- Panther – If your combination uses the wild symbol, you can get an additional 2x, 3x, and 5x multiplier.
It is also worth noting that the hero on the right side of the game screen defines the structure of the game reel, and the heroes on the left side add an additional feature.
Jungle Books Symbols and Paytable