Take advantage of this 70% up to €/$200 bonus, plus 40 free spins. You can use it twice over the weekend — Friday to Sunday. Deposit a minimum of €/$40 or equivalent in your currency and enter BOOST in the bonus code section to activate the bonus.
- Promotion available only to the players who participated in the Breezy Level during the week.
- Offer runs from Friday to Sunday, both inclusive, and can be used twice throughout the period.
- Bonus will be triggered on the first deposit of the chosen days in the promotion period.
- Minimum deposit is: 40 AUD/CAD/EUR/NZD/USD, 400 NOK, 3000 RUB, 200 PLN, 4000 JPY, 250 BRL, 0.001 BTC, 0.1 BCH, 0.03 ETH, 0.3 LTC, 200 DOG, 40 USDT.
- Bonus is 70% of the deposit amount, up to a maximum of 200 AUD/CAD/EUR/NZD/USD, 2 000 NOK, 15 000 RUB, 700 PLN, 20 000 JPY, 1 500 BRL, 0.005 BTC, 0.5 BCH, 0.15 ETH, 1.2 LTC, 1 000 DOG, 200 USDT.
- Wagering requirements on the bonus is 40 times before it is withdrawable.
- Bonus will be available for 14 days from the deposit associated to this promotion.
- The maximum number of spins received is 40.
- Free spins will be credited daily in 2 equal parts from the day of the deposit and only if the deposit has been wagered.
- Spins are available for 24 hours.
Casino: LevelUp casino
Type: Reload Bonus
Minimum Deposit: €40
Bonus code: BOOST
Wagering requirements: 40
Maximum Bonus Amount: €200
Restricted Countries: Albania, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Burkina Faso, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Congo, Cote d'Ivoire, Cuba, Curaçao, Czech Republic, Eritrea, Ethiopia, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Georgia, Gibraltar, Greece, Guadeloupe, Haiti, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Jersey, Lebanon, Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Lithuania, Mali, Martinique, Mauritius, Mayotte, Netherlands, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Portugal, Reunion, Rwanda, Saint Martin (French Part), Serbia, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, Somalia, South Sudan, Spain, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Wallis and Futuna, Yemen, Zimbabwe