Restricted Countries: Afghanistan, Australia, Belarus, Bulgaria, Cote d'Ivoire, Curaçao, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, France, Greece, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Lithuania, Malta, Moldova, Netherlands, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States
Software: All41 Studios, Amatic Industries, BF Games, Betgames.TV, Betsoft, BGaming, Booongo, Big Time Gaming, EGT Interactive, ELK Studios, Endorphina, Evolution, Fantasma Games, Felix Gaming, Foxium, Fugaso, GameArt, Gameburger Studios, Gamomat, Golden Hero, Habanero, Hacksaw Gaming, Iron Dog, iSoftBet, Just For The Win, Kalamba Games, Leap Gaming, NoLimit City, 1x2Gaming, Oryx Gaming, PariPlay, Peter & Sons, Play’n GO, Playson, Playtech, Pragmatic Play, Push Gaming, Quickspin, Rabcat Gambling, Red Rake Gaming, Red Tiger Gaming, Relax Gaming, Spinomenal, Stormcraft Studios, Switch Studios, Tom Horn Gaming, Triple Edge Studios, 2 by 2 gaming, Wazdan, Yggdrasil Gaming
Min deposit: €10
Min withdrawal: €20
Available Languages: Czech, English, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish
Email Address: [email protected]
Telephone Number: +213412412412
Live Chat: yes
Rabona Casino review
Established in 2019, Rabona Casino belongs to a company that operates multiple online casinos and is highly experienced in this business. It’s an operator that offers an outstanding games library as well as extensive sports betting opportunities. Players will enjoy a variety of promos and multiple tournaments at any moment.
Rabona is operated by Araxio Development N.V. under Antillephone license (Curacao). It is related to other casino brands such as Casinia, Betinia, Frumzi, and Cadabrus. This is a strong, legitimate family that shares a similar approach to running the business so that you can expect the same level of professionalism from every one of them.
The site has everything to offer a smooth gambling experience on the international level. Multiple payment solutions and currencies are available and the site is translated into more than a dozen languages. But there are some restricted countries, including but not limited to Australia, Malta, France, the Netherlands, Sweden, the UK, and the USA.
Responsible gambling is one of Rabona’s weaknesses as it only offers self-exclusion and refers players to relevant organizations. Other things to pay attention to are relatively high bonus wagering requirements and some withdrawal rules that we’ll discuss later in this Rabona Casino review.
Players will have banking solutions, including popular options popular across the globe and local methods available in a select number of countries. Bank cards, internationally recognized e-wallets, and cryptocurrencies can be used to add or withdraw funds.
Once you add money to your Rabona Casino account, it’s required you wager it one time before withdrawing. Otherwise, 10% of the deposit will be charged to process cashouts. Moreover, according to section 6.9 of the T&Cs, the operator can cancel all winnings if anyone fails to complete wagering. In the case of bank card payments or bank transfers, the withdrawal fee is 15%.
Withdrawing large amounts can take some time for lower-status members, but higher-status players enjoy pretty decent limits.
- Beginner and Amateur: 1,000/20,000EUR or 1,500/30,000NZD per day/month
- Professional: 1,500/30,000EUR or 2,500/50,000NZD per day/month
- World Class: 2,000/40,000EUR or 3,000/68,000NZD per day/month
- Legend: 2,500/50,000EUR or 4,000/85,000NZD per day/month
Rule number 6.15 of the T&Cs is the cause for concern. It says that Rabona has the right to set individual payment limits and schedules as well as the min and max amounts per transaction. The casino allows itself 3 business days to process withdrawals and it won’t be earlier than 3 business days since the last withdrawal. Cashouts are processed from 6am to 5pm GMT Monday to Friday.
Every deposit can earn casino members some rewards because aside from the Welcome offer, there are reload bonuses to claim. Match bonus wagering is quite high and is 35x(deposit+bonus). Free spins winnings require a 40x playthrough, which is acceptable. 10 days are given to complete the requirements.
- After joining Rabona Casino, players are eligible for a Welcome Pack that is 100% up to 500EUR bonus + 200FS. There are, however, some exceptions. New Zealanders get up to 800NZD or 450EUR. While gamblers residing in the Czech Republic collect only up to 5,000CZK or 200EUR. Min deposit is 20EUR and 20NZD/10EUR for NZ players.
- 50 Free Spins on Monday to Thursday. This promo can be claimed once a week, it requires a minimum of 20NZD/10EUR deposit from New Zealand players and 20EUR from other players. 7 days are given to use the spins.
- 50% + 50FS bonus is awarded once a week from Friday to Sunday. The max amount is 700EUR. The Czech Republic and New Zealand again have different limits of 10,000CZK/400EUR and 1,000NZD/500EUR, respectively. NZ citizens are asked to upload at least 20NZD/10EUR to claim 50% and 50NZD/25EUR to claim 50% + 50FS. For the rest of the world, the requirements are 20EUR and 50EUR.
- Weekly cash back can reach up to 15%, depending on the player status. Professional, World Class, and Legend levels offer 5% up to 1,000EUR, 10% up to 2,000EUR, and 15% up to 3,000EUR cashback, correspondingly. For the Czech Republic, the limits are 500EUR/750EUR/1,000EUR and for NZ they are 550EUR/850EUR/1,150EUR. 1x wagering is applied to cash returned.
Rabona offers a few thousand casino games in total and you can also bet on sports and virtual sport. The site has an impressive number of suppliers, some are top tier and recognized globally and others are small studios unfamiliar to many players. For sure there’ll be studios and games that players haven’t seen or played before. The slots collection will impress even savvy gamblers and similarly impressive is the selection of live dealer titles.