GameArt produces decent-quality video slots that are certified for multiple markets and supplied to numerous gambling sites. This used to be a studio with the potential to evolve into a widely recognized content supplier. But the perception has changed after a couple of incidents that stirred some controversy. And you need to be aware of this to decide whether you want to play GameArt slots or not.
The most significant issue with the provider was revealed in 2021. GameArt officially admitted to rigging demo versions. This strategy had to lure players by creating a false impression of the generosity of the slots. That admission came after VideoSlots casino investigated player complaints about the suspiciously high return in demo mode. This incident should have planted a seed of doubt deep in players’ minds, and rightfully so.
The studio survived the backlash rather unscathed but was involved in other incidents that further undermined its reputation. But GameArt appears unfazed by the negative response from the gambling community and just keeps delivering slots and expanding to new markets.
GameArt Slot Machines
After initially producing exclusively slots, GameArt expanded to the table games vertical. Video slots, however, remain its main product. Slots are translated into a number of languages and cater to all categories of gamblers. But some titles are available only in English.
The collection includes dozens of video slots that offer anything from classic uncomplicated gameplays to those that are packed with popular features. The studio has also released a few branded titles, and one of them features iconic Diego Maradona.
Most games have traditional paylines or 243 ways to win engines. But there’s also a Megaways title, which is the one that sparked a lot of controversy because of the collaboration with a famous casino streamer who allegedly tricks viewers into gambling by pretending to win big in real money mode. Rosh Immortality Cube Megaways is the collaboration with Roshtein, which GameArt chose not to mention after the backlash.
If you love high-volatility video slots, GameArt has plenty of them to offer. Just use our filters to set the volatility level to high or choose any other option. The studio produces games from low to very high dispersion. There are also various bonus features that GameArt uses in its casino slots. The max win potential can go up as high as 50,000x.
- Free spins are available in most slot games and as usual, they trigger some additional boosters to deliver the ultimate fun and more payouts. A growing multiplier is the most common extra that slots offer during this feature.
- Bonus Buy is another favorite tool the studio uses. If you are ready to pay around 100x bet at a time, it will unlock a bag of free spins. In Angry Dogs, for instance, this money buys you a round of unlimited free spins with a progressive multiplier, and nudging reels. Some slots, such as Book of Museum, offer to buy free spins or feature activation. The latter option is cheaper, just 15x, but this price is paid for each spin with guaranteed 3 Mystery Portal Stack symbols.
- Gamble Feature. Players are also offered to risk their winnings for a chance to double them. This is a traditional form of a risk game. This option can be enabled and disabled in the slot settings. Some games also offer risking bonus games in hope of collecting extra spins and/or multipliers. In Book of Museum, you can risk 8 free spins to try and get +3 spins and x3 wins, but you can end up losing and returning to the main game.
- Fixed Jackpots can award nice payouts of up to around 1,000x total bet. Usually, four jackpots are up for grabs during the respins feature.
RTP is within a good range. Most titles offer between 96% and 97%, and the highest value is 97.1%. Only a few titles are set to return less than 96%. GameArt slots that offer a bonus buy option have a different RTP figure when this option is enabled. There will be an increase of around 0.5% compared to the overall return figure. To check this value, open the game Info Page.
Safety and Security
There was never a discussion about the real money mode of GameArt slots being rigged. But the fact that the studio cheated with the demo versions speaks volumes. Players should be aware of that fact and decide for themselves whether they trust the supplier or not. There were other instances of the supplier making rather questionable decisions.
On paper, everything looks just fine. It is certified to deliver games to numerous regulated markets, including Spain, Switzerland, Italy, Romania, and a few more. The software is tested by GLI and QUINEL. ISO 9001 certificate is there to show compliance with international quality management standards. But the incidents and how the studio responds to them paint a less appealing picture.
Top GameArt Video Slots
The studio has released dozens of titles. The visuals are great and the gameplays are engaging. The selection is versatile, and players will find something that they like. But there are no widely successful games. It’s best to just explore the collection and narrow down the list by setting the filters. Below we discuss some titles that are worth checking out.
- Wild Wild Fruit is a mixture of a classic theme and popular modern features such as Respins that reveal prizes or fixed jackpots. Entry into this bonus game can be won in the base game and during free spins. Once free spins begin, they can go on and on for quite a bit as the bonus game can be retriggered infinitely. The Gamble feature is available to potentially double wins up to five times in a row.
- Book of Museum is a feature-rich GameArt slot that will appeal to a wide range of slot fans. Its key feature is a round of free spins that can be bought for 100x or activated randomly. Some players will love the opportunity to gamble free spins for a better deal. Another key element of the game is stacks of 3-row high mystery symbols that can nudge until in full view. If buying free spins seems a bit expensive, there’s an option to buy a spin with a pack of guaranteed mystery symbols for 15x.
- Angry Dogs slot offers plenty of fun stuff that is interconnected. Mystery symbols can trigger the Golden Bulldog, which in turn triggers the feature that converts Golden Bulldogs into scatters or up to 2,500x multipliers. 3 scatters grant an entry into free spins with up to a 10x multiplier. If you would rather get a shortcut to the free spins, it will cost you 100x. This GameArt video slot has a max payout of 50,000x and very high volatility.
Where to Play GameArt Slot Machines?
If you consider wagering real funds, here’s the GameArt casino rating that should help you decide which operator suits you the most. Casinos are rated and reviewed which provides enough information to make a decision. Below we’ve listed some of the top rated casinos that feature the studio’s content.
Pros and Cons
GameArt has the skills to provide good games and it has built a pretty decent slots collection that is distributed across many markets. But the studio’s bad decisions have stirred a lot of controversy in the gambling community. The single fact that the company rigged its demo games making them return more than in real money mode, is hard to forget and forgive.