Restricted Countries: France, Israel, Italy, Netherlands, Russian Federation, Spain, United Kingdom, United States
Software: Amatic Industries, AvatarUX, Belatra Games, BGaming, Blueprint Gaming, Booming Games, Betsoft, Dreamtech Gaming, Amusnet Interactive (EGT), Evolution, Evoplay, Fazi Interactive, GameArt, Gamevy, Gamomat, Golden Hero, Habanero, Hacksaw Gaming, Igrosoft, iSoftBet, Kagaming, Kalamba Games, Mascot Gaming, Merkur Gaming, Microgaming, MrSlotty, NetEnt, NetGame, Northern Lights, Nucleus, Oryx Gaming, Peter & Sons, Platipus, Play’n GO, Pragmatic Play, Rabcat Gambling, Red Tiger Gaming, ReelPlay, Reflex Gaming, Spinomenal, Swintt, CT Gaming, Thunderkick, TrueLab Games, Yggdrasil Gaming
Deposit methods: Bitcoin, EcoPayz, Litecoin (LTC), MasterCard, Neosurf, Neteller, Paysafecard, Skrill, Visa Credit Card, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, Ethereum, MiFinity, MuchBetter, Tether
Withdrawal Methods: Ecopayz, Neteller, Skrill, Muchbetter, Mifinity, Bank Transfer International, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Tether
Min deposit: $10
Min withdrawal: $20
Available Languages: Canadian, English, French, German, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Swedish
Email Address: [email protected]
Live Chat: yes
Wildblaster Casino review
Wildblaster is a great gambling site that offers an impressive games catalog, plenty of promos, and fast payments. Tournaments run every week add an extra layer of excitement for those who enjoy competition. If you consider joining this operator, this Wildblaster casino review should help you make the decision.
In 2021, after three years of operation, the brand was taken over by the company that raised the standards and ensured premium services. The casino joined a small gambling family that included brands such as FastPay, InstantPay, and Casino4u. All the projects focus on ensuring fast payouts and high-quality services internationally. Players from across the globe are welcomed to join with only a few exclusions. Read Wildblaster’s T&Cs, section 3.5 to find the list of restricted territories.
The operator is sublicensed by the top Curacao master license holder, Antillephone, and it offers certified gaming content produced by around 50 developers. You shouldn’t be concerned about the operator’s reliability as this is a legitimate site that has thousands of customers. The fact that the casino is a part of the small, established gambling family is another reason to trust Wildblaster.
At the time of writing this Wildblaster casino review, there are dozens of international and some local payment methods to deposit and withdraw funds. The operator accepts fiat currencies as well as many popular digital currencies.
Players usually do not pay any fees for depositing or withdrawing, but keep reading to learn more about it. Deposits appear on the casino balances instantly, whereas withdrawals take some time to get processed. For the majority of the banking options, the cash-out requests take no longer than 2 hours to get processed. Visit the Payments page on the casino’s site for the details on each payment method.
If you use multiple payment methods and have accounts in different currencies, you can avoid paying exchange fees by creating multiple Wildblaster wallets. You can have a wallet for every currency available on the site and switch between them at any moment from your Wallet menu.
Having multiple wallets also unlocks more banking methods. It’s a very useful feature that allows so much flexibility. Many other gambling sites offer a single currency that can be selected only once when players sign up and can’t be changed later. The approach this casino takes is much more user-friendly.
Withdrawal Rules and Fees
As mentioned above in this Wildblaster casino review, players won’t pay any withdrawal fees. But to enjoy free payments, they need to meet certain requirements. Deposit must be wagered at least 3x in slots or 10x in table or live casino games. Otherwise, Wildblaster casino takes 10% as a payment fee. In this case, customers should contact casino support to approve the fee.
The operator discourages players from moving funds in and out of their casino account by introducing section 6.3 of the T&Cs. It says that only two free withdrawals a day are allowed. Two or more requests in a row are considered as one. It’s only when a deposit takes place in between the payments that another withdrawal is registered. If you exceed the limit, a 10% fee is charged for third and further cashouts. Or players will have to wait for 24 hours.
Withdrawal Policy can be found in section 12 of the T&Cs. Here are some of the key rules to keep in mind:
- The operator can require account verification and stop payments until the necessary documents have been received and verified.
- VISA withdrawals aren’t available to players from USA, Japan, Korea, New Zealand and some other countries (section 12.4).
- Mastercard withdrawals are only available to gamblers from Germany, Gibraltar, Sweden, United Kingdom, and a few other countries (section 12.5).
- Daily/monthly withdrawal limits are 3,000/30,000EUR. These limits do not apply to progressive jackpot winnings, which are paid in a lump sum.
- The max win limit (except for progressive jackpots) per bet/spin/bonus round is 200,000EUR.
Wildblaster online casino members can claim a variety of rewards that are awarded either once or repeatedly every week. Wagering requirements aren’t the most favorable though. So, you should carefully read bonus T&Cs.
The promo package released to new members is released for three first deposits. To collect all bonuses, players need to upload three times by at least 20EUR. Below are some details on these rewards:
- 100% (100EUR max) + 100FS can be claimed after the 1st time any funds hit player’s real money casino wallet. Free spins winnings are limited to 50EUR, and the same limit is applied to the wagered amount.
- 75% up to 50EUR on top of the second deposit.
- 25% up to 200EUR on top of the third deposit.
Playthrough is 60x for both deposit match promos and free spins. You’ll need to complete wagering within 2 days.
Every week players can grab up to six reload bonuses. But they are only available to those who have climbed to the second VIP level. So, you’ll need to spend some time staking real money without bonuses to be eligible.
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday promos should encourage gamblers to keep depositing. Claim them only when you have received a special email. One bonus per day is allowed, meaning up to three of them can be claimed a week. The size of the bonuses is tied to the VIP statuses. Second, third, fourth, fifth, and sixth level members get 50%, 60%, 70%, 80%, and 100%, correspondingly. Wager requirements vary. For the 50% bonus it’s 60x, for 60% and 70% – 50x, and for 80% and 100% – 40x.
- Free spins on Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday. These promos are also tied to the loyalty program as higher-status gamblers get more spins and lower wagering requirements. Depending on the status, they get 50, 75, 100, 250, and 500 FS.
All players, regardless of their status, get 10% monthly cashback on net losses in slots. This time all statuses are eligible, but this offer is also more appealing for higher-level members as they get lower playthrough requirements. It is 50x for lowest level players and it goes down to 40x, 30x, 20x, 10x, and 0x as they upgrade. Within 48 hours the bonus must be cleared.
As mentioned earlier in this Wildblaster casino review, players have a chance to participate in tournaments. They are run every week and give a chance to grab a share of the €500 + 2,500FS prize pool. Multiplier race is about landing big wins relative to the bets, whereas the Wagering race is about placing the largest total amount of bets.
One of the benefits of joining Wildblaster is getting access to an incredible collection of games. You can have all sorts of gaming content. Around 50 developers supply their games to the operator. Apart from key game categories, there are other interesting collections:
- Bonus Buy. If you are interested in this hugely popular category of slots, explore this wonderful collection. All titles are different but share bonus buy feature. You’ll have an opportunity to enter a bonus round at any moment by paying a price that can be low or high.
- Jackpot Games. There is a huge selection of progressive jackpot titles and they can offer prizes that vary from a few thousand to over a million EUR.
- BTC Games. Not all suppliers support cryptocurrency bets. Those games that can accept them are collected in this category.
The casino has a well-designed, easy-to-navigate website that is translated into multiple languages, including English and German. All the key information that players need to know is always a couple of clicks away.
Everything is explained in detail so that you won’t need to talk to customer support to find some information. The FAQ section provides answers to some of the popular questions such as withdrawal speed, min and max payment amounts, how long accounts are verified, and how to claim bonuses.
If you do need to ask some questions, live chat operators are there 24/7. Or you can use Wildblaster’s contact form and leave a message. Skype and Telegram messengers can also be used to get in touch with the casino. Support operators speak English, German, French, and Russian.
Wildblaster is a top-tier gambling site that has everything to provide you with a fun, hassle-free gaming experience. The games catalog is fantastic, withdrawals are fast, and 24/7 support is there to help you with anything. Quite high bonus wagering and withdrawal fees when deposit wagering isn’t completed are the only two things to dislike.
Previously, the casino brand belonged to the affiliate program Wildblaster Affiliates, which did business in bad faith. At the moment, the Wildblaster casino brand belongs to the Fastpay Affiliates affiliate program.