Software: Pragmatic Play
Min bet $,€,£: 0.2
Max bet $,€,£: 3000
Max Win: x20000
Autoplay Option: Yes
Game Shows review
Sweet Bonanza CandyLand is a great combination of classic Money Wheels that are very popular in land-based casinos and the theme of the famous Pragmatic Play’s slot – Sweet Bonanza. In addition, it contains 2 exciting Bonus games – Sweet Spins and Candy Drop described in detail further. This game is a fun-filled live casino game of chance with unique special features that will thrill both Casino Players and the slot fans. Hosted by specially trained entertaining hosts, it has the real feel of a TV game show mixed with a video game and provides a truly immersive playing experience.
The game features a super-sized, vertically mounted wheel containing 54 coloured segments presenting different numbers (symbols): 1, 2, 5, 10. Each number means the corresponding payout. In addition, it contains 2 segments with a Sugar Bomb symbol, 2 segments with Candy Drop symbol, and 1 segment with Sweet Spins. Each one of the symbols mentioned corresponds to one of these special features.
The objective of the game is to correctly predict the segment in which the wheel will stop. By predicting the right number, the Player earns a payout on his bet. The special features can give additional wins by multiplying the initial bet depending on the type of the bet placed.
How to Play
In Sweet Bonanza CandyLand, bets must be placed during the betting time on the Sweet Bonanza layout that displays six available betting positions corresponding to the segments on the Wheel. The areas of Sweet Spins and Candy Drop are available especially for the corresponding Bonus games.
In addition, you can enable the special feature of this game – Sugar Bomb Booster located on the game UI.
It will double the Multiplier generated in the case when the wheel stops on the Sugar Bomb sector. All players will be eligible to receive the Multiplier generated in this case. But the Multiplier will be doubled for those who enabled the Sugar Bomb Booster. Enabling this special feature costs 25% of the total bet placed on the bet areas described above.
To start playing, wait until the message “PLEASE, PLACE YOUR BETS” appears, then select the value of the chip you would like to wager on a given spin and place it on the appropriate betting field(s) on the layout.
Your total bet will be displayed in the “Total Bet” window.
Bets can be placed during the betting time until the game Host announces: “BETS CLOSED”. No bets will be accepted after this point.The game Host will spin the wheel according to the “Sweet Bonanza Wheel valid spin rule” described below.
When the wheel comes to rest and the pointer is inside a segment between two pins, the game result is determined and will be highlighted on the game interface. If any of your bets are covering the winning number, you receive winning returns according to the winning symbol odds as described in the “Bets and Payouts” section below. The amount will be shown in the win message in the centre of the screen and will include your initial bet.
Bets and Payouts
You may place wagers on any of six symbols (1, 2, 5, 10, Sweet Spins and Candy Drop) you think the wheel will stop at. Your wager will:
- Win if the pointer ends up inside a segment with that number;
- Lose if the pointer ends up inside a segment with any other number.
You may cover all six bet types in the same game round.
In Sweet Bonanza CandyLand, the following payouts are offered:
|Segment on Wheel||Number of Segments||Payout|
|Candy Drop||2||According to Bonus Game outcome|
|Sweet Spins||1||According to Bonus Game outcome|
|Sugar Bomb||2||According to the Multiplier generated from the range 2x – 10x. In the case of many Sugar Bombs in a row, all their Multipliers are multiplied between them.|
The max possible payout in this game is 19,999:1 (20,000x) and the Regular Game / Bonus Games will continue regularly when it’s reached.
Winning wagers will be paid out in accordance with the payout odds of the winning segment which may vary from the minimum value (the number displayed on the segment of the wheel itself and on the betting layout) to the maximum value which depends on the results of the Bonus games and Sugar Bomb Multiplier (considering the Sugar Bomb Booster that can also double it). Your stake is returned on top of your winnings.
When the Sugar Bomb sector lands on the Wheel, these steps will occur:
- A Multiplier will be randomly chosen from the range of the Multipliers shown with their probability in the Table below: 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x, 6x, 7x, 8x, 9x, 10x.
- The Host will re-spin the Wheel with Sugar Bomb Multiplier::
- All bets remain on bet spots, no new or additional bets are allowed.
- Multiplier indicator is displayed for all placed bets.
- The outcome of the next spin will determine the winning wager as usual, but the payout of the outcome will be multiplied by the Sugar Bomb multiplier.
- If the Wheel stops on a Sugar Bomb sector again, all bets remain on bet spots and the multiplied payout from the last spin is multiplied again. The game Host will spin again and will continue to spin until the spin ends with a valid result (i.e Number sector, Sweet Spins or Candy Drop).
- All paid amounts (both Number and Bonus Games) will be multiplied by the Sugar Bomb Multiplier.
Sweet Spins Bonus
If you placed a bet on a “Sweet Spin” segment and the Wheel stops on it, you will qualify for this Bonus game round.
In this bonus game, the Symbols will be shown located on the 6×5 grid. They will behave according to the TUMBLE FEATURE that means that after every spin, winning combinations are paid, and all winning symbols disappear. The remaining symbols fall to the bottom of the screen and the empty positions are replaced with symbols coming from above.
Tumbling will continue until no more winning combinations appear because of a tumble. There is no limit to the number of possible tumbles.
- This bonus game has 8 symbols that will pay according to the total number of the same symbol anywhere on the screen after every spin and as a result of tumbling after it.
- The winning is calculated for you individually according to your bet placed on the “Sweet Spins” bet area multiplied by the multiplier of the winning combination according to the Paytable shown below.
This Bonus Game has the following special symbols:
Multiplier (Sugar bomb)
- The Multiplier symbol is present on all reels.
- It does not pay itself.
- It contains a random multiplier (from 2x to 100x).
- Total award for a spin is multiplied by the Sum of the multipliers on the Symbols anywhere on screen.
- The Sum of Symbol Multipliers is calculated by formula Multiplier 1 + Multiplier 2 and so forth and so on.
- The Scatter symbol is present on all reels.
- 3 Scatters add 5 Sweet Spins.
- It pays as follows: 4 Scatters anywhere on screen pay 3x. 5 Scatters anywhere on screen pay 5x. 6 Scatters anywhere on screen pay 100x.
The amount won in this Bonus game will be multiplied by the Sugar Bomb Multiplier if it started after the Sugar Bomb segment landed on the Wheel.
Candy Drop Bonus
If you placed a bet on a “Candy Drop” bet area and the wheel stops on it, you will qualify for this Bonus game round. In this Bonus round you will see 4 rows with a sequence of positions with Additive numbers (e.g. +5) or Multipliers (e.g. 4x) spread through every row.
In addition, the positions marked with a purple color will show the Jackpot path. The Jackpot will be paid as 999:1 (1,000x) on your Bet placed on the Candy Drop bet area if the Candy you selected passes through all positions of the Jackpot path. In addition, you will be paid with the Multiplier collected from the positions of this path.
- In the beginning of this Bonus game, you will be asked to select 1 of 3 “Candies”.
- Select the Candy you prefer during the allowed time, otherwise one of the Candies will be selected for you randomly.
- Initially, each Candy has 1x Multiplier.
- Each Candy will be dropped one by one in sequence from left to right following the algorithms imitating the real physics of a free fall.
- Each Candy will pass a path through obstacles and will collect Additive numbers or Multipliers from 4 rows.
- As a Candy falls through the obstacles, it will indicate its path by its color.
- The final Multiplier of your bet on the Candy Drop bet area is determined by sequence of values collected by a Candy based on a mathematical principle and you will see on the screen the final Multiplier you won.
- The winning is calculated for you individually according to your bet placed on the Candy Drop bet area multiplied and added by the multiplier resulted at the end of this Bonus round.
- The amount won in this Bonus game will be multiplied by the Sugar Bomb Multiplier if it started after the Sugar Bomb segment landed on the Wheel.
Return to Player
The optimal theoretical RTP is 96.48% (min 91.15% – max. 96.48%).
Last Winning Symbols
The Last Winning Symbols are always shown at the bottom of the screen. The most recent winning symbol is clearly visible on the left.
- If the result followed the Sugar Bomb / Multiple Sugar Bombs, it will be shown correspondingly.
- The Multiplier of the Sugar Bomb / Multiple Sugar Bombs will be also shown with a soft animation appearing on the top of the Sugar Bomb icon.
By clicking the “Statistics” button from the User Interface, you will be able to see more detailed stats of the game as shown below.
In this Stats window, the results will be shown for the ranges of 100, 200, 300, 400 and 500 last rounds.
When placing bets, please pay attention to the following screen elements to make sure your bets are placed on time and successfully validated.
The Table Name indicates the table you are currently playing at and the Table Limits show the minimum and maximum stakes allowed at the table. When clicking on this area, the Bet Limits & Payouts window will be opened showing the minimum and maximum limits for each bet type as well as the payout odds.
Sweet Bonanza CandyLand ₽10 – ₽150000.
The Game Information Indicator will inform you of the game status, the remaining time for placing bets, the status of your bets, the winning symbol, etc.
“PLEASE, PLACE YOUR BETS” is shown to tell you when you may start placing your bets. The indicator bar will show the remaining time in green, which will decrease to the left. “LAST BETS” is shown when only 5 seconds of the betting time remain. This indicator will be coloured orange.
“BETS CLOSED” means that there is no more time to place bets and all betting areas will become inactive.
After the betting time is over, you will receive a “BETS ACCEPTED” message indicating that your bets have been accepted and will participate in the game round. Otherwise you will receive a message stating “NOT ALL BETS ACCEPTED” or “BETS REJECTED” in cases described in the “Game Inconveniences” section of this guide.
The message “WAIT FOR NEXT GAME” is shown if you have no bet placed in the current game round. After it is over, you may place your bets during the next betting time.
A “LOW BALANCE” message on the status bar means that your balance is too low to cover the minimum bet amount allowed at the table. You will need to add funds to your balance to be able to participate in the game.
A “GAME PAUSED” message will appear if the game is temporarily suspended due to game Host failure, equipment failure, or other unforeseen circumstances.
A “GAME CANCELLED” message will appear on the status bar if the game round is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances and immediate resolution is not possible. For more information about “Game Cancelled” cases, please refer to the “Game Inconveniences” section of this guide.
The Chip Display allows you to select the value of the chips you wish to bet with. On Desktop you can see all available chip values on the bottom of the screen close to the Rebet, Double and Undo buttons. On Mobile you can tap on the chip in the lower part of the screen in order to see all available values. Only chip values that can be used with your current Balance will be available.
You may cover all six bet types in the same game round by clicking/tapping on the BET ON ALL button during the betting time. Bets will be placed with your selected chip value.
The Rebet button allows you to repeat the same bet(s) you placed in the previous game round at the current table. Once you have clicked Rebet, the Double and Undo buttons will be enabled.
Clicking the Double button will double the number of chips that you have placed on an available bet spot. With every click it will double your bet.
Clicking the Undo button will remove the last bet you placed. This button will be available only during the betting time. Once bets are closed, you will not be able to undo or change your bets. Repeatedly clicking the Undo button will remove bets one by one, with the most recent bet(s) removed first.
The Balance indicator shows your available funds and the currency. It is always displayed in the bottom of the game window on desktop and mobile devices.
Please make sure that your balance is sufficient to cover your bets before you start playing.
If your balance is not updated after placing bets or after you see a winning message, please try refreshing your game window in the browser or click the F5 key on your keyboard.
The Cashier button (if applicable) located next to your Balance on desktop will open the Cashier window for deposits and withdrawals. On mobile devices the Cashier button is located inside the game Menu.
The Total Bet indicator shows the current total of all bets placed on the current game round. It is always displayed at the bottom of the game window.
The Game ID number shows the unique identifier of any game – the current Game ID Number. It is located next to the table name. The Time indicator shows your current local time.
If you have any questions and wish to contact Customer Support, you should always note down (or take a screenshot of) the Game ID Number.